Faye Jay #9 GoFundMe to have a baby, wouldn't be needed if cropper wasn't so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, she wouldn't need to do that if things were washed and clean to begin with. Smelly cow! 🤢
My hubby is sick with covid and also look after an oap and a dog I have a routine and keep the house clean as I can anything out of place I kick hell up I think I get that from the other halfs ocd 😂 I don't think I can handle sitting in Fayes home id be coming over with gloves and everything and wipes and stealing sam with me after leaving I wouldn't even take a coffee from her if I did I would be going why is there a pube in my coffee 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Faye Jay #10 . "Thinks she's tough and ready for battle, we all know she's always on Tattle"
---
Faye Jay #10 . " Tells her private stuff on You Tube, hair in coffee, is it the dogs or a pube?"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Faye Jay #10 Is higher than a kite at skeggy is she sniffing the cleaning supplies or lighting up a joint in mid afternoon?

Reactions: 6
FayeJay #10.... Ting Tong Tw*t thinks shes cool in a hat....Smoking a spliff and drinking a coffee with hair from the cat🐱

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She's bought one of those body shapers that are all over Tik tok in an XL. If what I keep hearing is true that is never going to fit the fat lump.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Are these ppl for real or are these fake subs that she's made up?? Fk me 🤦🏼‍♀️
The people writing the comments really need their medication increasing. Her, a role model ,Christ almighty what's so inspiring about her. They really are delusional.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.