Faye Jay #9 GoFundMe to have a baby, wouldn't be needed if cropper wasn't so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing mum?? Who is she up against, Rose West?
Amazing mum, my arse. An amazing mum works hard for a living, gives you a nice clean home and nutritious meals and encourages you to do well at school. An amazing mum doesn't lounge about watching Tik tok all day, going to chazzas and feeds you shite food from Heron.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Amazing mum, my arse. An amazing mum works hard for a living, gives you a nice clean home and nutritious meals and encourages you to do well at school. An amazing mum doesn't lounge about watching Tik tok all day, going to chazzas and feeds you shite food from Heron.
Or inform the internet of their bowel habits/ use of socks instead of loo roll and constantly reference their clunge. Classy bird.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion: Fayejay #10 Ting Tong smokes a bong, sort your life out your priorities are all WRONG!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Amazing mum?? Who is she up against, Rose West?
Class comment!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
---
Heron menu at the FayeJay Hilton abode

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Isn't taking your kids out for the day part of being a mother. I really don't know what's up with this generation.(god I sound like an old woman). When I was a kid my mum worked for a living, took us out for the day, cooked us a healthy meal from scratch.
Every so often one of the neighbours would take us to the cinema or the park or swimming. My mum and her friends were what I class as an amazing mum not some layabout who takes the kids out just to prove people on Tattle wrong. Because come to think about it, it us only since we've been mentioning it that she's been taking these kids out.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Faye thinks shes going to have her own cook show with these suddenly lovely meal dishes, I made homemade macaroni cheese pasta with salad maybe I should post my macaroni cheese to her i'm the perfect wife material I am duck me these you tubers can't handle real life can they daily everyday tasks and they need a pat on the back ffs :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Faye thinks shes going to have her own cook show with these suddenly lovely meal dishes, I made homemade macaroni cheese pasta with salad maybe I should post my macaroni cheese to her i'm the perfect wife material I am duck me these you tubers can't handle real life can they daily everyday tasks and they need a pat on the back ffs :ROFLMAO:
All these people that say her meals look nice make me laugh. The way they talk you'd think she was a Michellen chef. I wouldn't be surprised if the delusional subbies say she should release a cook book. I bet Gordon Ramsey etc are shitting theirselves because they think she'll take their crown. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
All these people that say her meals look nice make me laugh. The way they talk you'd think she was a Michellen chef. I wouldn't be surprised if the delusional subbies say she should release a cook book. I bet Gordon Ramsey etc are shitting theirselves because they think she'll take their crown. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Can picture faye on hells kitchen and peeing her self when he yells at her I wish they would do a you tube series of this

• Haha
  • Heart
I think the subscribers may view her as a woman with a learning disability, and they make comments praising her like the way you'd try to encourage a child who needs support 🤦‍♀️

Shes basically an over growen child at this point defo with some sort of medication included, does ste only ever say one word answers must be a snooze fest hearing them have a conversation.

• Heart
  • Haha
The way those 2 probably smell
DB06B1FD-69D1-41DB-BB1C-3CFA1E5A1844.png
I bet they were lying in cow tit and never even noticed 💩

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Shes basically an over growen child at this point defo with some sort of medication included, does ste only ever say one word answers must be a snooze fest hearing them have a conversation.
'some sort of medication included' :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I am deceased stop it!!

• Haha
I think shes sniffing the herbs and spices in her kitchen 😂 😂 😂

Faye Jay #10 Rolls in the hay as its the only roll of spice they hae!

Reactions: 6
I cant wait for her to try the dress she got from Vinted on. She's probably going to look like a bag of tit tied in the middle.
Can anybody remember a Tv show called Snog, marry, Avoid? if they brought that back, Fayke would be the ideal candidate for the show.

• Haha
Faye Jay #10 Planning for their holibobs, the dirty scrounging pair of slobs

• Heart
  • Haha
She's Fayke so don't be fooled by the Fakery - more rolls than the local bakery.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I cant wait for her to try the dress she got from Vinted on. She's probably going to look like a bag of tit tied in the middle.
Can anybody remember a Tv show called Snog, marry, Avoid? if they brought that back, Fayke would be the ideal candidate for the show.
I used to love that show it was my guilty pleasure 😄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.