Faye Jay #9 GoFundMe to have a baby, wouldn't be needed if cropper wasn't so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I got my payment in tonight no doubt we will Faye sometime this week with a huge bargin haul at the chazzas

Reactions: 7
As if i'm getting my eyebrows done and going to the chairty shops and cheap cocktails for drinky poos
You mean you're not going on a spending spree in Heron. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
On a serious note I hope you're going to treat your doggy to something nice. xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You mean you're not going on a spending spree in Heron. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
On a serious note I hope you're going to treat your doggy to something nice. xxxx
She has but shes fussy type of dog shes got a new ball but keeps going back to the old ones :rolleyes: putting money away for a dwarf rabbit and hubby got treated for once as hes always buying me stuff for no reason at all so he got an xbox game and asked me what I broke of his ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She has but shes fussy type of dog shes got a new ball but keeps going back to the old ones :rolleyes: putting money away for a dwarf rabbit and hubby got treated for once as hes always buying me stuff for no reason at all so he got an xbox game and asked me what I broke of his ๐Ÿ˜‚
My two are the same, they prefer their chewed up toys. I hope hubby liked his game x

Reactions: 3
Not watched yet but omg seriously why can't she just grow up and stop being vulgar and embarrassing they poor boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why is she moaning about the price of her shopping? She's got a car why doesnt she drive to a cheaper supermarket. The problem with her is she is too damn idle.

Reactions: 5
Watched 2 mins. All this "you got this" crap. What a joke. Practice what you preach ponce. That poor old fella in the supermarket must have got a right mouthful off her. She is gob on legs afterall.

Reactions: 6
I'm surprised Hello Fresh sponsoring her again after her last pathetic attempt at following the instructions

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.