Faye Jay #9 GoFundMe to have a baby, wouldn't be needed if cropper wasn't so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even the spa they were looking at in B&M is named after the pair.....LAY-Z-SPA 😂
Why the f**k were they looking at a Lay z spa. We all know what will happen to it. It will be used a couple of times, then she'll be complaining that it cost too much to run then it will probably get chewed by crash or left to fester in the garden like everything else.
In their case they should be looking at the new range of Lay Z spa called the "Bone Idle scroungers Spa"
---
Nice to see you back....Hope all is well:)
I was wondering where our Telly Fanatic had gone too. xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
When this holiday happening?

I bet people were sending her cash for the IVF privately away from the GFM page ...I still think it's fishy this holidays came about.
I called out it out before it even happened and it happened call me mystic meg @Bella's mummy my sister was the same bragged about it like she was the first one to have it and we haven't seen or heard about it for 2 years

Reactions: 7
Sweet Jesus, the bleeping state of it 🤢🤢
I really feel sorry for those boys. One of these days her lucks going to run out and someone from school is going to see it and either the kids are going to get bullied or the school are going to drag her in for a good telling off. The more time is going on the more she is coming across as a slut (excuse my language).
---
Why post this when we all know she's a whale from the bra down...

absolute catfishView attachment 2133966
Has that bra/top got fluff all over it?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I can't help notice the chest has she finally scrubbed dead skin off her skin? I think she has that happens to me if I don't keep on top of my body scrub routine shes so spotty and greasy on her chest part is this meant to be for her holiday bikini 😂 please stop clicking fingers!

Has she been on the cheap cocktails

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I really feel sorry for those boys. One of these days her lucks going to run out and someone from school is going to see it and either the kids are going to get bullied or the school are going to drag her in for a good telling off. The more time is going on the more she is coming across as a slut (excuse my language).
---

It looks like dandruff and a cat hair 😷

• Sick
  • Haha
She seemed like she was deffo stoned or pi$$ed....All glassy eyed and giggling....I say she smoked some weed....Looks like as soon as that cost of living payment went into her bank account she was straight off to see her drug dealer.

• Haha
She seemed like she was deffo stoned or pi$$ed....All glassy eyed and giggling....I say she smoked some weed....Looks like as soon as that cost of living payment went into her bank account she was straight off to see her drug dealer.
100% weed!

As an ex-smoker (many years ago!) I used to get the exact same, glazed giggly mood. I bet her house reeks of it. That's why they go for these little walks I reckon. She's an absolute skank who needs to grow the duck up. Piling on the weight because she's got the munchies all the time, the big yeti 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
she 100% looks stoned half the time

• Heart
Makes sense, she can hardly string a sentence together most of the time
She makes a big deal about not drinking alcohol, just fails to mention all the spliffs she's chugging on all day. That's why her moods seem so up and down. You can see which videos she's high on. What a loser.

• Heart
I hope its an act for her kids sake imagine going for a romantic stroll to get your fix and act like an idiot on video we will get another one saying she didn't know what was happening yesterday I agree defo wacky cocktails or high

---

Honest question but what exactly would the school say to her? Is it their business that she makes videos online, even if they are embarrassing/questionable?
The school could totally tell off the bullies and their parents, but it could be construed as victim blaming if they told off Faye.

I think this is half the problem. We're encouraged to celebrate everyone and not point out when they're being a bellend because it's 'unkind'. The result is evident in the younger generations coming up. Nobody keeps them in check because it's their right to express themselves without fear of judgment or ridicule and any negative comments or criticism is blocked.

Then they wonder why the likes of Tattle are so popular...

The school could point out that the boys are getting hate because of her behaviour online, if that were the case, but I don't suppose they can police what she posts and nor should they.

Does anyone here shop at Heron. To me it looks like the biggest part of the stuff they sell is stuff that the supermarkets cant sell. There's so much random crap, Smokey tomato sauce, weird sounding drinks etc.

Reactions: 5
I have never stepped foot in a Heron they don't have them in Scotland.

And i think if the boys school work, performance/attendance was starting to get very poor .... possibly Meatloaf would get pulled into the school and asked if everything is ok at home

( hint hint we know you are embarrassing them online you terrible mother and it needs to change)

• Heart
I have never stepped foot in a Heron they don't have them in Scotland.

And i think if the boys school work, performance/attendance was starting to get very poor .... possibly Meatloaf would get pulled into the school and asked if everything is ok at home

( hint hint we know you are embarrassing them online you terrible mother and it needs to change)
Was going to say I live in Scotland and we don't have that I think its a cheap knock off that corner shops can't sell either

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.