Faye Jay #9 GoFundMe to have a baby, wouldn't be needed if cropper wasn't so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I told you Faye to STOP snapping fingers is to STOP not constantly in every video since I said it 😬🖕 I am now certain she has some stimming issues the tapping, the snapping. WTF was that video all we saw was chopping and boom a plate!

@Bella's mummy I tried it once did not trust the meat at all when I saw it it felt weird compared to supermarkets meat

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t touch Hello Fresh purely on the basis they continually give freebies to these appalling Effluencer grifters.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
New title suggestion - #10 Faye Jay stomping round the town chanting 'Don't let the dickheads get ya down!'

The recipe she did was one that they sent me when I tried Hello Fresh. I didnt even choose the recipes that they sent me. They sent me three random recipes. Believe me the ingredients were totally different from what she had. The mince was fatty as hell, the "fresh ingredients" were similiar quality to what you would get in an Aldi reject veg box. It all went in the bin apart from the chicken thighs which I cooked up for my dogs and it gave them the runs. A few weeks ago someone knocked on my door saying Hello Fresh had rebranded and asked if I would be interested in trying them. I told him straight about my experience and refused his offer of a 30% discount.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Does anyone watch All things Abbey that Fayke done that box swap with. I ran out of videos to watch once my girls have gone to bed so thought I'd watch some of her videos. I dont know what to make of her. She seems really nice but I don't understand how she can afford the stuff she gets from Cheshire Oaks. I've watched about 3 now and they spend so much!! I watched one video last night where she was saying how much of a bargain an £80 coat was for her "fella" but then saying a £7 reindeer full of bath bombs for her daughter was expensive.

As for Fayke. I used to enjoy her videos but now shes just posting tit for the sake of posting. The wardrobe try on videos!! In the nicest possible way shes not the smallest person but thinks shes some sort of sex symbol wearing crop tops and giving herself a cleavage saying "oooh is she" shes not who she thinks she is!! And not what she thinks everyone else think she is. I don't know why she thinks shes some sort of amazing glamorous woman.

You'd think she would be embarrassed showing the state of her kitchen, the airfryer and behind the appliances. I would definitely not want to go there even for a "coffeh"

It really pisses me off and gives me the ick when shes working with all these various brands that must be so desperate for custom to work with her. The way she always fucks up what shes saying, always goes off topic or makes it into an innuendo. And its really started pissing me off how she would duck up with what shes saying and says "get ya words aaart"

I always turn off before she says "don't let any dick Ed's get ya daaan" it makes me feel sick 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
@pixiprincess i'm the same you tube isn't really a thing for me now so I started searching different feel good videos and been watching some relaxing videos from japan solo females living alone they don't speak in the videos they put sub titles on and its very relaxing to watch even the music they use is calming you also see how they live and you see them actually cooking food no talking just sub titles I think there the type of videos I like now I can't seem to find uk ones like that they seem to be Japan ones and they get very popular.

I get the ick with fayes kitchen not the layout of it mines is worse than hers but you can just feel it I wish she would get a steam mop and give it a good bleaching down

Reactions: 7
Has anyone watched tonight's chatty video? She's talking about her earnings from the viral TGTG video - reckons she made just £100 from that video. Oh and she employs an accountant to do her tax returns etc. 🤔

I said there is more money in youtube than it seems. I do think she will be making a decent amount. Around 2k a month I reckon, if not more.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone watched tonight's chatty video? She's talking about her earnings from the viral TGTG video - reckons she made just £100 from that video. Oh and she employs an accountant to do her tax returns etc. 🤔
Its very funny that she said she employs an account after I mentioned it because of her lack of math knowledge. Also how come she only made £100 from that TGTG video. There's some real bullshit going on there. If she only made that amount from so many views how much is she making from her normal videos. She claims to be finacially stable, but is she really, or is there some serious dishonesty going on.
---
@pixiprincess i'm the same you tube isn't really a thing for me now so I started searching different feel good videos and been watching some relaxing videos from japan solo females living alone they don't speak in the videos they put sub titles on and its very relaxing to watch even the music they use is calming you also see how they live and you see them actually cooking food no talking just sub titles I think there the type of videos I like now I can't seem to find uk ones like that they seem to be Japan ones and they get very popular.

I get the ick with fayes kitchen not the layout of it mines is worse than hers but you can just feel it I wish she would get a steam mop and give it a good bleaching down
I like watching people explore abandoned buildings on You Tube.

I also don't believe she would have an accountant. She isn't that organised or disciplined.

She is 100% claiming benefit and using YT as undeclared income. Last night's video is merely an attempt to put us off her scent, which is rancid btw.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Forgive me but I wouldn't be using an accountant if I had bailiffs knocking on my door, wether that's true or not. I live in Portugal and 100percent they'd want to know EVERYTHING about your financial history.

• Heart
Fayke makes about £3.50 per 1000 views she is not making thousands a month 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she is on benefits I can guarantee you! .... you'd have to be on par with people like (racist) Elle Darby to make money on YouTube and she was overrun with sponsorship deals and used to pull hundreds of thousands of views.

she's not on 30k a year from YouTube 🤣🤣🤣 she's got NO BIG BRAND DEALS, NO BIG SPONSORSHIP

Anyone who thinks she earns a living wage off this bullshit she puts out must be smoking the same tit that she does 🙄

The people that do well from YouTube are the ones who get the paid partnerships with large companies who can afford the fees. That is where the money is! Views alone, unless in their millions will not see you giving up work to buy property

• Heart
The only accountant she has is the DWP worker calculating her monthly Universal Credit claim.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This accountant of hers, is it cropper?
Do you need an account for £1.50? 🤣🤣🤣 honestly, people are so dull to think she's making money. It's her excuse for not working. She will be claiming everything she possibly can. She may get the odd one off paycheck from people like Hello Fresh and that shite but it's deffo not enough to pay the bills.

She's never had a collab with In The Style, Asos, Boohoo, New Look.etc., no make up brands. Not even something tit like Everything £5 🫣 No paid Ads with a supermarket.

And the ones she has had with like Cherryz (WHO WENT BUST) you actually apply to work with them YOURSELF 🙄 people don't want her! She's out with her begging bow 24/7

• Haha
Do you need an account for £1.50? 🤣🤣🤣 honestly, people are so dull to think she's making money. It's her excuse for not working. She will be claiming everything she possibly can. She may get the odd one off paycheck from people like Hello Fresh and that shite but it's deffo not enough to pay the bills.

She's never had a collab with In The Style, Asos, Boohoo, New Look.etc., no make up brands. Not even something tit like Everything £5 🫣 No paid Ads with a supermarket.

And the ones she has had with like Cherryz (WHO WENT BUST) you actually apply to work with them YOURSELF 🙄 people don't want her! She's out with her begging bow 24/7
Scruffy beggy from Skeggy 🤪

• Haha
Since when does the jobcentre give you your own accountants shut the door faye my sides are hurting 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.