Faye Jay #9 GoFundMe to have a baby, wouldn't be needed if cropper wasn't so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she gave up work to be a f/t YTber.
So how does she support 4 pple on (according to social blade) an income of max £5.6k ??
On those figures, her and Cropper should both be out working f/t and YT should be a hobby without the taxpayer subsiding them!
She really should try going into comedy. Full time You Tuber? :ROFLMAO: Doesnt she mean someone who throws out a tit video when she can be arsed. Theres nothing physically wrong with them so why cant they get a job. The kids are at school all day. Millions of people dont have the luxury of having a You Tube channel and have to work hours on end to provide for their families. Many mothers (and fathers) even go without food. Im sorry but anyone who relies on complete strangers (who class themselves as friends) to pay their bills deserve to be trolled and to be brought down to earth once in a while. Maybe if she got a job and started putting out decent videos then the trolls wouldnt be so active.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She really should try going into comedy. Full time You Tuber? :ROFLMAO: Doesnt she mean someone who throws out a tit video when she can be arsed. Theres nothing physically wrong with them so why cant they get a job. The kids are at school all day. Millions of people dont have the luxury of having a You Tube channel and have to work hours on end to provide for their families. Many mothers (and fathers) even go without food. Im sorry but anyone who relies on complete strangers (who class themselves as friends) to pay their bills deserve to be trolled and to be brought down to earth once in a while. Maybe if she got a job and started putting out decent videos then the trolls wouldnt be so active.
I caught up with my next door neighbour and actually asked her how do people do nothing all day bearing in mind my neighbour is an elderly woman with her husband and keeps constantly busy home made cooking and gardening so were basically gardening pals I asked her since ive been out of work as im normally with an agency and she said she would be stuffed in a care home if she wasn't able to cook and clean her house she asked me the same over a cuppa and I help out with the baking as I was a career for 6 years then job to job with agency since my leg its been soooo boring they have basically knowing me since I was born so more than neighbours but wonder if Faye is neighbours with anyone, an instagram video popped and shes getting hated for it because her council house is clean and colourful and people are saying she should give it up for people that are needing it and she isn't she has a family just because your council house is clean and tidy and freshly decorated maybe this is why faye isn't bothering with her house I watched the video and she basically answered our haters questions hey fish flaps 👋

Reactions: 4
I caught up with my next door neighbour and actually asked her how do people do nothing all day bearing in mind my neighbour is an elderly woman with her husband and keeps constantly busy home made cooking and gardening so were basically gardening pals I asked her since ive been out of work as im normally with an agency and she said she would be stuffed in a care home if she wasn't able to cook and clean her house she asked me the same over a cuppa and I help out with the baking as I was a career for 6 years then job to job with agency since my leg its been soooo boring they have basically knowing me since I was born so more than neighbours but wonder if Faye is neighbours with anyone, an instagram video popped and shes getting hated for it because her council house is clean and colourful and people are saying she should give it up for people that are needing it and she isn't she has a family just because your council house is clean and tidy and freshly decorated maybe this is why faye isn't bothering with her house I watched the video and she basically answered our haters questions hey fish flaps 👋
I don't even thinks she talks to anyone about from her family, cropper and his family. It's nice when you've got neighbours to talk to. Fayke just doesn't seem bothered in improving anything in her life. I bet your neighbour really puts Fayke to shame with the cooking and gardening. If people in their older years can still look after themselves why can't she.

Reactions: 4
Shes always on the go she actually knackers me out watching her she used to power walk around our street even to the shops and back she grows her own fruit and veg and we always get a box from them I offer to pay for it but she always refuses, I have an even older neighbour in his 70s always out in the garden, planting , grass cutting, and helping other neighbours even puts me to shame never mind faye :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Shes always on the go she actually knackers me out watching her she used to power walk around our street even to the shops and back she grows her own fruit and veg and we always get a box from them I offer to pay for it but she always refuses
She sounds lovely. It's having neighbours like that they make a neighbourhood, Sadly in this day and age people don't seem to want to get to know their neighbours. If she refuses to let you pay for the fruit and veg, have you thought about getting her something for the garden x

Reactions: 3
She sounds lovely. It's having neighbours like that they make a neighbourhood, Sadly in this day and age people don't seem to want to get to know their neighbours. If she refuses to let you pay for the fruit and veg, have you thought about getting her something for the garden x
We actually hand in gifts every year for them and I have passed on strawberry plants to her think shes got the better bunch as mines are slow 😬

• Heart
Full time youtuber lol, as if. There is no way on earth she makes enough to cover all the bills. She's only said that because we know they're both on benefits

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I defo think she makes enough from yt. Even if her adsense was tit her sponsored money will be decent. There is a lot of money in yt that people dont realise

I defo think she makes enough from yt. Even if her adsense was tit her sponsored money will be decent. There is a lot of money in yt that people dont realise
She doesn't do many paid adverts though? Who sponsors her? Who's her agent? I can't see her earning about 30k a year + from YouTube? The views are low to make any money, she doesn't get big brands putting any work her way. Two adults, two kids, 2 dogs and 5 cats isn't cheap to keep. I'd say any big cash she gets she spends straight away on crap because that's what she's like.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She doesn't do many paid adverts though? Who sponsors her? Who's her agent? I can't see her earning about 30k a year + from YouTube? The views are low to make any money, she doesn't get big brands putting any work her way. Two adults, two kids, 2 dogs and 5 cats isn't cheap to keep. I'd say any big cash she gets she spends straight away on crap because that's what she's like.
I dont see how she could be earning that much either. Dont forget as well as paying for 2 adults, 2 kids, 2 dogs, 5 cats, now that she has given up work she'll be paying full council tax, full rent, then theres gas, electric, petrol, phone bill or 3 phone contracts, broadband, netflix, sky tv not and not forgetting food bills and school uniforms etc. Shes got to be getting money from elsewhere. I beginning to wonder if she is classed as Croppers carer. Also is she claiming Universal credit because she would be able to work up to 16 hours a week. Her videos arent that long and how can we be sure that she is actually declaring everything to the DWP and Inland Revenue.
Also I read in her comments, a lot of comments saying she will get the house she wants etc. Are these people being serious? Buying a house is one of the most stressful things going. The mortgage lender will want a lot of information and will go through her finances with a fine tooth comb and they certainly wont give a mortgage based on You tube earnings alone. In addition to that she will need a hefty deposit towards the house. Honest her subscribers are as delusional as she is.

Reactions: 8
Wouldn't be at all surprised if she ain't paid back all the money she ponced for the IVF.
me too. Theres something dodgy about her finances. I wonder if she's got an accountant or something because I can't see her being able to understand the tax system when she cant even work out the sum when she does that spinny wheel when she choosing a giveaway prize. I mean she once had to work out 8 +5 on her fingers because she's too thick to add up.

• Haha
For her to be making any decent kind of money, her views would have to be hundreds of thousands. She's got no long-term sponsorship from anyone. As far as I'm aware she's not with a well known agency that can get her the work. She doesn't get invited to events. These tiny unknown brands she gets the off work off Will probably chuck her a grand here and there. That's not enough to live off at all.

She likes "nice things" (according to her) we'd see a lot more evidence of money if she was earning off youtube. She's hardly in the league of people who are with Gleam agency etc. She lives in a shithole and she sells stuff for £1.00 on Vinted. She is 100% claiming benefits of some kind. She says she's honest and down to earth but she's not, she's full of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I still think it was fishy that she refunded GFM and then holiday was booked :cautious::unsure:

Reactions: 9
I still think it was fishy that she refunded GFM and then holiday was booked :cautious::unsure:
I do too. She didn't address the "refunds" at all and has stopped going on about IVF. Funny that, when we were saying on here about lump sums affecting benefits and we found out their real names

• Heart
Saw a bit of the clean my tit tip kitchen. Did she do that because Sian don't talk to her and knew she wouldn't get sent a wooden spoon? Think there was 2 behind the oven 🤣🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.