Faye Jay #9 GoFundMe to have a baby, wouldn't be needed if cropper wasn't so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooooo much bettet without that god awful nose ring. Either get a better fitting ring or stud or get rid completely. A smaller piercing and bigger clothes would benefit her massively
I don't get why she thinks that nose ring looks good 😂 it's massive, I hope if she gets pregnant her crotch goblin pulls it out! With the money she spends on shite she could easily just go to a piercing studio and get one that actually fits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't get why she thinks that nose ring looks good 😂 it's massive, I hope if she gets pregnant her crotch goblin pulls it out! With the money she spends on shite she could easily just go to a piercing studio and get one that actually fits
Crotch Goblin........stop it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What makes me laugh is that 3 years ago, when she was like 3 stone lighter, she was squeezing herself into a size 16/18 .... but she still tries to make out she's an 18 looking noticeably bigger? I'd say she's more of a 20/22 easily!

I love that.. Crotch Goblin. Welcome to the thread xx
---
In her last video she said she'd be extremely busy and had fallen behind with posting videos everyday. Can anybody tell me how someone can be at home doing nothing except shopping or editing shite videos be "extremely busy". People who go out to work do more in their spare time than she probably does all week. She just doesnt seem to have any motivation or ambition in life. To be honest she'd be better off going back to work and doing You Tube as a hobby because basically her channel is getting more and more tedious and the opposite of what she planned to do with it, for example what happened to the make up tutorials, the meals on a budget etc she said she was doing to. Her meals on a budget consists of buying shite from Heron and warming it up.

Last edited:
Most people at home all day will be cleaning, gardening doing the windows, making nice meals, washing and ironing. Looking at her she does none of this so the mind can only boggle at what the hell her and him are doing all day 🤢🤢🤢

Most people at home all day will be cleaning, gardening doing the windows, making nice meals, washing and ironing. Looking at her she does none of this so the mind can only boggle at what the hell her and him are doing all day 🤢🤢🤢
They are probably putting all them batteries she buys to good use. 🤢

• Sick
Trying to make babies ?? 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 3
While hubby is recovering from covid that is what i'm doing been out in the garden all morning and tidying and planting nice to get fresh air even if its out in the back.

• Heart
Sitting in front of the television stuffing her piggy face and reading tattle 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 4
While hubby is recovering from covid that is what i'm doing been out in the garden all morning and tidying and planting nice to get fresh air even if its out in the back.
How is hubby doing? and can you come and do my garden next? :ROFLMAO:
---
Sitting in front of the television stuffing her piggy face and reading tattle 🥴
Thats exactly whats shes probably doing.
---
Trying to make babies ?? 🥴🥴🥴
I bet he feels like hes s******g a bouncy castle.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How the buggery f**k did she manage to get those airfryers in that state? I wash mine every time I use it and it looks as new as the day I bought it.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
All her subscribers saying how inspired they are by her cleaning videos. What's inspiring about watching an orange faced woman clean with one hand?? They are as delusional as she is if they find her inspiring ffs
And the comment she said about not tolerating c**tish behaviour made me lol even though she behaves like one to other youtubers. She makes my blood boil sometimes. 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
One can only imagine the state of the divvy subs houses if the oompah loompa ponce inspires them. 🤢🤢

Reactions: 8
All her subscribers saying how inspired they are by her cleaning videos. What's inspiring about watching an orange faced woman clean with one hand?? They are as delusional as she is if they find her inspiring ffs
And the comment she said about not tolerating c**tish behaviour made me lol even though she behaves like one to other youtubers. She makes my blood boil sometimes. 😤
I pissed myself (not literally) at the comments the delusional subbies wrote. They were hilarious "you should do a series and do ever room", "you inspired me to clean my home" etc. Have I missed something? Has mrs Hinch died and Fayke is the new You Tube cleaning guru? Honestly she is the last person I would be taking cleaning tips from.

• Haha
If it is aimed at us, we're not being c**tish we're being honest. At least we're not lying twats like her delusional little group of bum licking subbies.
The only C U Next Tuesday I can see is Miss Trolloping Ting Tong, rough as toast that one 🥴

• Haha
I pissed myself (not literally) at the comments the delusional subbies wrote. They were hilarious "you should do a series and do ever room", "you inspired me to clean my home" etc. Have I missed something? Has mrs Hinch died and Fayke is the new You Tube cleaning guru? Honestly she is the last person I would be taking cleaning tips from.
Is that some sort of reverse psychology? 🤞 Hope it works 😸

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.