Faye Jay #9 GoFundMe to have a baby, wouldn't be needed if cropper wasn't so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be claiming benefits as a single parent under the name of Faye Squires seeing as she took her boyfriend Steve Sommers off the register. He will be most likely registered at his mums probably claiming benefits on the sly there. Both do side hussles selling the stuff she gets in charity shops. That's why she buys all kinds of sizes. That with Facebook marketplace, is where they get their stock.
Anyway, who else doesn't wash their airfryer after they use it? I find it easier to clean when it's warm. No wonder Steve Sommers decided he wanted a ready meal 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She will be claiming benefits as a single parent under the name of Faye Squires seeing as she took her boyfriend Steve Sommers off the register. He will be most likely registered at his mums probably claiming benefits on the sly there. Both do side hussles selling the stuff she gets in charity shops. That's why she buys all kinds of sizes. That with Facebook marketplace, is where they get their stock.
Anyway, who else doesn't wash their airfryer after they use it? I find it easier to clean when it's warm. No wonder Steve Sommers decided he wanted a ready meal 🤣
Yeah removing him off the electoral register is really suss. If he was on there already, she would have had to have physically opted to remove him when the update went around. She knows exactly what she's doing. That's why she tit herself when her real name was revealed and the attention it started to get. She'll still get the majority of her UC "working" part-time

Reactions: 9
If they are claiming as a couple she will get one lumpsome me and my fiancee were going to do that when his buisness had to shut till we found out it was just one payment over 500 and not to each as a couple but to both as one so she would be stupid to claim as a couple and they will get more separate and probably 100 with the kids each

Reactions: 7
Hands up who want to see Fay squires “cook” a seafood boil 🤢🤢🤢I would say she’d been boozing on that slog😴 last nite, you can tell and while I’m at it there is no way the go fund me with apparent “refunds”🤥 and her booking a holiday abroad aren’t a coincidence, as shown her and sommers are a pair of devious scamming skanks
---
That comment tho, gotta be taking the waz🤢
1FA5B9BC-1FCD-4461-95C9-4D14E293B085.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
the sound of a seafood boil just makes me feel queezy! I dont like fish anway but :sick:
I dont watch her cooking videos as nothing looks at all appealing.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's a bit convenient isn't it! I wish we could message someone who donated to see if they received any money back
Either that or she shows us proof that she returned the money.
---
I was getting durex on mines :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Even Google thinks she shouldnt be having another brat for other people to support.
---
It sounds sad but thats one of the things that really bug me and my friend, dirty airfryers. We see them on TikTok and are amazed how filthy let them get when it so easy to clean them. But then again Fayke probably doesnt have time because she's a full time You Tuber. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
---
the sound of a seafood boil just makes me feel queezy! I dont like fish anway but :sick:
I dont watch her cooking videos as nothing looks at all appealing.
It's not just the food that puts me off watching her cooking videos, its the heavy handed way her trotters cut up the food. That and the way she makes her coffee bugs me.
---
Hands up who want to see Fay squires “cook” a seafood boil 🤢🤢🤢I would say she’d been boozing on that slog😴 last nite, you can tell and while I’m at it there is no way the go fund me with apparent “refunds”🤥 and her booking a holiday abroad aren’t a coincidence, as shown her and sommers are a pair of devious scamming skanks
---
That comment tho, gotta be taking the waz🤢View attachment 2125974
IM going to write an apology to you all before I say this in case people are eating or are squeamish. But that white stuff she's pouring over the chicken looks like Croppers sperm sample.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
But she thinks its ASMR when she does the coffee :ROFLMAO:

Cant believe my heating is on in spring its freezing and had snow yesterday, bet Faye is patiently waiting on the first £301 going in to her account this week!

Reactions: 6
But she thinks its ASMR when she does the coffee :ROFLMAO:

Cant believe my heating is on in spring its freezing and had snow yesterday, bet Faye is patiently waiting on the first £301 going in to her account this week!
Straight down the Microblading shop with that! 😒😒😒

1682453636736.png
Someone has got the hump.....Looks like she has not got her cost of living payment yet....lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
1682456985538.png

I really think i'm cool in my cap.....But everyone says i'm a Ting Tong twit.....lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Late to the party I know, but in that Q&A she could have easily mentioned the IVF donations and that she'd refunded them just to clarify, seeing as she's answering a lot of Tattle questions.

Interestingly I came across someone on tiktok who wad saying that they claim UC and also have themselves down as being a part time influencer, affiliate etc. and the jobcentre has been giving them stick over it, saying it's not a proper job etc. That they need to prove their income and that they need to do more hrs or their money will be stopped.

That's the real reason Fayke has been uploading every day. I also am convinced she tried to claim sickness benefits. She probably did for a while. I don't really care tbh, but she claims to be such an open book and she's a bare faced liar

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.