Faye Jay #9 GoFundMe to have a baby, wouldn't be needed if cropper wasn't so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Bella's mummy I think he's over the worst but when I say that hes hot & cold and just sleeps most of the time at the minute its only been week one and feels a lot longer I sleep in the spare room at the minute and have a masks didnt think I would need them again.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@Bella's mummy I think he's over the worst but when I say that hes hot & cold and just sleeps most of the time at the minute its only been week one and feels a lot longer I sleep in the spare room at the minute and have a masks didnt think I would need them again.
I hope he starts to feel better soon ❤

• Heart
My friend had co vid recently. She lost her smell and taste. It took well over two weeks to get it back. She said the only positive (apart from the test. Lol) was the fact she couldn't smell the cats when they farted. :LOL:

• Haha
Has she posted any videos I don't want to waste my energy at the minute need all of what I have to take care of hubby, dog, house I really thought we were over this covid virus.

Reactions: 4
My friend had co vid recently. She lost her smell and taste. It took well over two weeks to get it back. She said the only positive (apart from the test. Lol) was the fact she couldn't smell the cats when they farted. :LOL:
Yes I lost mine when I had it, it scared the heck out of me although I was very very lucky and it started coming back after 4 days..Some poor people never get it back...The real reason for the post though is to say those poor, poor boys.. Talking about her knicker shopping... I mean I know we all have to have them but some things are private..I suppose it could be worse she has talked about worse. She's just so disgusting and if that's how she wants to be fine, there is obviously a market for it, but not when you have children that have to face their peers everyday.😠

• Heart
Has she posted any videos I don't want to waste my energy at the minute need all of what I have to take care of hubby, dog, house I really thought we were over this covid virus.
Her latest video is a Luvlette gifted knicker haul. As usual she is being disgusting, talking about her knickers getting stuck in between her flaps. 🤮
She was saying the parcel had a sticky bit on it and was covered in animal hair and that pet hair got everywhere in the house. I know you've got a dog as I do. Im sure like me, you dont have a house covered in dog hair. She really needs to hoover a lot more especially now its getting into summer and the dogs are moulting.

• Sick
Why is she all chuffed with herself for cleaning her kitchen? 🤔 this is the tit most of us do in between working full time and looking after our kids!

and how the f does it get in that state in the first place, If they are both home all day, every day?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Stop trying to convince Mr Dudwee that you're a bird Ting Tong, we know you're more meat and two veg rather than beef curtains

• Haha
Why is she all chuffed with herself for cleaning her kitchen? 🤔 this is the tit most of us do in between working full time and looking after our kids!

and how the f does it get in that state in the first place, If they are both home all day, every day?
I know what you mean. I think she thinks she needs constant praise for cleaning her kitchen. Like you say cleaning the kitchen is something most of us do everyday but if Fayke does it she wants everybody to say what a brilliant job shes done.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What happened to the eyebrows?? I'm not even going to try to watch it, she's so full of tit, and the absolute state of her 😳

How can she sit and discuss trolls after the way she has behaved towards sian & maxine and God knows who else she has ghosted. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She said she doesn't care what they say. It's just words. Protect your energy block report ignore. Blah blah blah.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How can she sit and discuss trolls after the way she has behaved towards sian & maxine and God knows who else she has ghosted. 😡
That Abbey woman is so up Faykes arse. She must be really desperate to want to have Fayke as a friend. Wonder how long it will be before Fayke finds some other mug to con and starts ghosting Scabby Abbey.
---
She said she doesn't care what they say. It's just words. Protect your energy block report ignore. Blah blah blah.
It's not just words though. It words that she doesn't want to hear. Trolls in my opinion are that best friend who will tell you if you look crap in an outfit etc. You Tubers just can't take criticism.
---
In the thumbnail it said "my job" what job is she on about? Also what's the latest on the IVF. Please tell me, I really can't watch the moon face pig at the moment. Xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
So she gave up work to be a f/t YTber.
So how does she support 4 pple on (according to social blade) an income of max £5.6k ??
On those figures, her and Cropper should both be out working f/t and YT should be a hobby without the taxpayer subsiding them!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.