Faye Jay #9 GoFundMe to have a baby, wouldn't be needed if cropper wasn't so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't get sickness benefit and I have sciatica and a trap nerve combined and they wanted me to prove it I was like how the duck can you prove a bad day of pins and needles and you cannot seriously walk with high medication inside you they told me the medication wasn't enough proof gobsmacked my physio wasn't enough proof for them either but become a junkie and you get everything handed down to you.

They were like I have two legs and still able to day to day tasks I was like it doesn't tell you when your back spine is going to go out or you cant actually walk just because its not obvious doesn't mean people don't have it they told me I can still work from home etc but any stress triggers my leg off for a day and dosed up on medication hence how I had to quit my nightshift.

Way to go faye another red face alert for your boys to get picked on their mother sitting in her bra on you tube ffs 😬 🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
What happened to the fibromyalgia 🤔 probably the same way as the not eating meat. She's full of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What happened to the fibromyalgia 🤔 probably the same way as the not eating meat. She's full of tit.
I think that was a poor attempt to claim for sickness, or avoiding the job centre searches for a while. Her boys are older so i think she would be expected to work more hours.

You can go on the sick for a few weeks but if it's long term they can make you see a doctor. It's crazy, the people that are too honest and are in genuine need get turned away, and people like Faye are willing to lay it on thick and tell lies so they get their own way. I honestly wouldn't put it past her

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
When she gets her £301 cost of living payment, the first thing she should do is, go to boots and get a foundation that matches instead of sitting there looking like an oompah loompah.

• Haha
When she gets her £301 cost of living payment, the first thing she should do is, go to boots and get a foundation that matches instead of sitting there looking like an oompah loompah.
Mines doesn't match either as i'm fair but wouldn't pick dark like her shocked she hasn't done and iceland haul yet as they are given free plastic cups of vimto thats going right on vinted :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Her last video bet she felt right at home in the pet shop with them pig trotters...lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes suddenly doing shop with me videos since I suggested it a few pages back 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
The way she's shouting down the aisles at the man child 🤣 must of had her cost of living payment and gone upmarket to b&m instead of the chazza 🤣

• Haha
The way she's shouting down the aisles at the man child 🤣 must of had her cost of living payment and gone upmarket to b&m instead of the chazza 🤣
She talks to him like she’s his carer! ‘We’re doing up the garden aren’t we?’…🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And he talks to her like tit and passes it off as taking the piss or sarcasm. He's only with her for a free ride. I bet he's not paying towards the holiday.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
When they were buying toilet roll, didn’t he say something about running out and using his hand (but it’s ok, he washed it afterwards) 🤢. I suppose it makes a change from using a sock…maybe they were all in the wash! 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes he did say that. They are both just disgusting. Wayne & waynetta slob of Mablethorpe. Both perfectly fit for work but scrounge off the state instead and spend their days walking around charity shops spending their universal credit on coffee and seafood 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
I would hate it if my hubby spoke to me in that sarky tone like be bleeping adults for once oh wait they can't probably hold and adult conversation can they you know they have no vocabulary between them I prefer watching paint dry more ooommmpphh than bill and ben!

Shes hinting for a bloody pool we know your game faye!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She can't conversate without swearing and he can't conversate without being sarcastic. Now don't get me wrong I swear and me and my hubby like a bit of banter but them two are on a whole different level. I bet they both went to special schools because they aren't very bright 🙄

She can't conversate without swearing and he can't conversate without being sarcastic. Now don't get me wrong I swear and me and my hubby like a bit of banter but them two are on a whole different level. I bet they both went to special schools because they aren't very bright 🙄
Think they are abit of this lol
1682578667998.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.