Faye Jay #9 GoFundMe to have a baby, wouldn't be needed if cropper wasn't so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must admit I buy a few ready made meals just for a back up or one of my bad days with no energy in me and had it the other day while hubby is sick and omg from cooking fresh to they meals it gave me the ick and arnt worth the money i'm now starting to batch cook or plan ahead an stick in the fridge as i've been getting a lot tired lately I don't know why but won't be buying ready made again shocked they still do them to be honest!

Reactions: 3
Isnt it strange that she's saying she needs to get back to calorie counting. Wonder why? Been reading here again, Fayke and took note that we've been noticing youre getting fatter and your hands are starting to look like trotters.

Reactions: 4
She looked decent for once she needs to do that make up look often I think i'm coming down with his covid for saying that 😬

I'll shut the door behind me 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Isnt it strange that she's saying she needs to get back to calorie counting. Wonder why? Been reading here again, Fayke and took note that we've been noticing youre getting fatter and your hands are starting to look like trotters.
That's probably why she bought the minging micro meals, they're low cal and cals are worked out

This is a still from one of her first videos, I cannot believe how different she looks now, literally looks like she's eaten herself :LOL:
IMG_3102.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus, talk about letting yourself go 😳
She looks and sounds completely different in her videos. All this "bad witch" stuff she does know is her being big headed because her subscriber count went up.

Just a thought but what happened to all these brands that were wanting to work with her. Has she fell out with that company that put her name forward to work with brands? Also what happened to the Degusta boxes and the glossy boxes?

She completely ruined her face with those botched lip fillers, she looks a man now

Reactions: 2
out of curiosity how much do lip filler top ups cost? Because she constantly gets them done

Reactions: 2
I grew up 'poor'. I didn't know what a vegetable was until Xmas, where I would fight my bro for parsnips. My mum now is diabetic. I
---
She didn't do anything 'wrong' she was just poor

Reactions: 3
I grew up 'poor'. I didn't know what a vegetable was until Xmas, where I would fight my bro for parsnips. My mum now is diabetic. I
---
She didn't do anything 'wrong' she was just poor
I grew up poor too, and I lived in an affluent area so I felt it more than ever among my school friends.

Being poor has made me the independent woman I am today, very hardworking and financially dependent on nobody but me.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.