Faye Jay #9 GoFundMe to have a baby, wouldn't be needed if cropper wasn't so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them walking along and some pretty girl passes and Mr Ste Dudwee has a sly look at her then it will be....." Oiiiiiiiiiiii di**head what the fu* do you think you are looking at ay.....Who is she who is she.....Look at me you c**t .....Im special...I am the one and only Ting Tong Macadangdang 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen part 4 of the try on/wardrobe declutter. She was saying most of the tops are sheer. No they're not Fayke you've just stretched them to f**k.

• Haha
Has anyone seen part 4 of the try on/wardrobe declutter. She was saying most of the tops are sheer. No they're not Fayke you've just stretched them to f**k.
Yes. Watched earlier. Those strappy tops make her look like an Eastern European shot putter!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She'll probably be in the local chazzas when she gets there. Oh shes put some clothes on Vinted. Im off for a nosey.
---
Im back. Bloody hell what a load of tat she is selling. She should look out for an iron next time shes out. who wants to buy clothes that are more wrinkly than an old mans todger? Shes also selling a beard oil kit. She should keep it for her moustache. :ROFLMAO: PS If anyone else wants a sneaky peak its Fayejay202.
IMG_3247.jpeg

• Haha
Yes. Watched earlier. Those strappy tops make her look like an Eastern European shot putter!
I wish someone in her comments would have the guts to tell her the truth about her fashion sense, its dreadful. She's too old and fat for crop tops.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even if someone did comment and tell her about her fashion nonsense she would just delete and block. She's in denial.

Except she looks like a buxom lesbian with an attitude
Im sure shes getting bigger. Those sausage fingers are getting more and more like trotters.🐷🖕. Good job they're going self catering, Spain will probably run out of food with that glutton.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'd tell her she looks like Ting Tong, let alone how tit the clothes look but I'm already blocked 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I wish someone in her comments would have the guts to tell her the truth about her fashion sense, its dreadful. She's too old and fat for crop tops.
Every single top she buys from the chazza is allegedly "cropped". I don't actually think thats the case. I think its her body shape that makes tops appear that way. She has an apron of fat rather than a waist. I think it must be dangerously unhealthy to have that amount of fat distributed around your middle like that.

To go off on a tangent, I cannot bare how she refers to any trousers that aren't leggings (straight leg, wide leg etc) as "flared".

Clearly not having a wardrobe clear out.... she's just flogging all the tit she's hoarded for holiday spends. Skank.

View attachment 2100479

After customs were looking up Mr Ste Dudwees manhole checking for food smuggling....lol
I will be shocked if they do get through customs look the type to smoke weed, how many more parts to this crappy clear out couldn't she of done this in one and stop clicking the fingers head its annoying jeremy kyle would love her

Reactions: 4
What a load of shite she bought from Aldi. I know kids can be fussy eaters but she feeds them so much processed food. She doesn't cook she just reheats stuff.
She bought some ready meals for herself. She's at home all day why can't she meal plan and batch cook. Those cheap ready meals look disgusting. I'd sooner make my own then freeze them, at least then I know what's gone into them and I can add extra veggies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.