Faye Jay #9 GoFundMe to have a baby, wouldn't be needed if cropper wasn't so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell how different was she only 3 years ago 😳😳😳 she sounds less common and and looks* about 3 stone lighter

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Had worst luck this weekend guys hubby has covid and had to close his company down been stressful this easter hope you all had a good one.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Had worst luck this weekend guys hubby has covid and had to close his company down been stressful this easter hope you all had a good one.
Sorry to hear about your hubby getting Co vid. I hope he's recovering well. xxx
---
Seriously how can anyone says shes relatable? We in a cost of living crisis, people are struggling to buy food, pay rent, pay for Gas and electricity, and there she is boosted about stuff shes got from Home Bargains, Poundland, Heron and talking about spending £40 on a takeaway. I bet theres a lot of people in the country at the moment who wish they had £40 to buy everyday food essentials not waste it on a takeaway.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
:( Worst luck is an understatement! Sending lots of love, hoping your hubs is better soon and wishing all the best re his company xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I cant believe what I just read. You know they are going on holiday? Well apparently they are doing self catering and it looks like shes trying to buy as much stuff in this country to take with them (food wise) to avoid buying groceries over there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I cant believe what I just read. You know they are going on holiday? Well apparently they are doing self catering and it looks like shes trying to buy as much stuff in this country to take with them (food wise) to avoid buying groceries over there.
No room for clothes in suitcases just food😆(y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
No room for clothes in suitcases just food😆(y)
She'll probably be in the local chazzas when she gets there. Oh shes put some clothes on Vinted. Im off for a nosey.
---
Im back. Bloody hell what a load of tat she is selling. She should look out for an iron next time shes out. who wants to buy clothes that are more wrinkly than an old mans todger? Shes also selling a beard oil kit. She should keep it for her moustache. :ROFLMAO: PS If anyone else wants a sneaky peak its Fayejay202.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hope everything gets better for you and husband. You've got this. Yes you my friend. Remember your f##King amaaazing and middle finger to the dickheads. 💖💖💖

• Heart
Hope everything gets better for you and husband. You've got this. Yes you my friend. Remember your f##King amaaazing and middle finger to the dickheads. 💖💖💖
The only dickheads I know are Fayke, her subscribers, the morons who buy from her vinted page and the ones who dont think shes done anything wrong by ghosting people. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🖕🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She only feeds her kids frozen crap. What with that and gingers chocolate it'll all be off time it arrives. Suppose kids will think its a good to go bag.

• Haha
The chocolate in here is probably more IN date than the crap she buys from Heron.
I bet this lot would cost her a tenner from Heron. Banging bargain my friends banging bargain.
---
She only feeds her kids frozen crap. What with that and gingers chocolate it'll all be off time it arrives. Suppose kids will think its a good to go bag.
Wouldn't it be hilarious if she took a load of food and customs confiscated it. X

• Haha
  • Heart
1681493493169.png

After customs were looking up Mr Ste Dudwees manhole checking for food smuggling....lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.