Faye Jay #9 GoFundMe to have a baby, wouldn't be needed if cropper wasn't so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thick Faye moment. Never heard of the brand Robert Shaw before but loves their Nandos knock off sauce.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I assume if you get IVF in Prague you can literally just go if you pay for it. Since her gofundme surely she has enough money?

Reactions: 4
Ahhh the old arcade machine in the mouldy bungalow living room story again... i love how proud she was that she had a slot machine in her living room, as if that was a sign she'd made it in life 🤣

If i saw that in anyone's house i was visiting I'd immediately judge you as a tacky chav, soz. Same as a dartboard in your living room

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She's talking about doing her garden up and pondering whether to get rid of that death trap of a trampoline and buy a pool instead (funny that she mentioned that especially as last year people on this thread were saying she needed to buy the lads a pool).
Also is it me or is she getting fatter? That pink shirt makes her look fat.

Reactions: 5
She's talking about doing her garden up and pondering whether to get rid of that death trap of a trampoline and buy a pool instead (funny that she mentioned that especially as last year people on this thread were saying she needed to buy the lads a pool).
She's deffo bigger I've been saying this for ages. You can really see it in her face. She looks like a hamster with those big cheeks

• Heart
  • Haha
Ahhh the old arcade machine in the mouldy bungalow living room story again... i love how proud she was that she had a slot machine in her living room, as if that was a sign she'd made it in life 🤣

If i saw that in anyone's house i was visiting I'd immediately judge you as a tacky chav, soz. Same as a dartboard in your living room
Also the ketchup and brown sauce left on the dining table. Apologies to anyone here who does that 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Looks like she got the pool and is trying it out....Who is she?......lol

1681384700126.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Im sensing another ad by that company coming up soon :rolleyes:

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.