Fawn Figures It Out

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fawn’s latest Lookiero box was a total letdown, even though it was selected by the wonderful Zahara.

Looks like Fawn has put on quite a bit of timber and I think the poor girl must struggle to find things in the Lookiero warehouse to fit Fawn, as she was busting out of the 4XL size.
That Zahara thing makes me laugh, Fawn really thinks theres a woman called Zahara spending her working day searching for clothes for Fawn :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:Zahara must be an algorithym, and not a very good one, they send crap every single time. I laughed when Fawn got her latest parcel from a new stylist and was worried that she'd upset Zahara! Honestly, Fawn needs to get out more. She would benefit from volunteering, she thinks her life is full because she has her mum, her daughter and grand kids and the house to run ... guess what? Plenty of older people than her do all that and work full time. She's been very lucky financially, she could do with sharing that with people other than her immediate family.

I wish the potential tea spilling person would come back and spill some!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Give me Strength ...... All these Lard Arse youtubers with no actual purpose and Direction in Life other than Gluttony !

Every single thing they do is Excessive . For example, just How many cotton dresses does this woman need ?? She hoards shite on a grand scale .

Do any of them carlos jenkins ,bucket women ,or yawnie etc Actually spend ££££ on their own Health apart from carlos and her rarely frequented gym , instead of yet more crap they Don't need , but Want ?

And yes , tea spiller come back and spill some more . I had my own suspicions about yawnie and her hubby as she mentioned he had a family etc, but having said that he could be widowed ,but now I don't know after reading that poster's comment as they seemed really angry .

If she is a homewrecker then would explain that she's miserable with guilt, who knows .

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
i dont understand why she never wears whats in her hauls
i also dont understand who the horses belong to. her or her daughter?
i thought she was a newly wed but it sounds like the have been married a long time

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think she’s been with her current husband (Nick) for 20 odd years but they only got married more recently. He was married before so perhaps she was a side piece while he was still married and was waiting for his divorce

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
A camper van?!! Yes, Im jealous, yes Id love one and yes it's pissed me off to see that Mrs Moneypants has one now. Iused to quite like Fawn but honestly, it feels like she's shoving her riches in people's faces now.

And going on about how she's bought the clothes for her grand children for the christening? I would HATE that if my mum did it. You've had your kids, chosen their outfits, now it's time to let your daughter do the same. Fawn is like a third parent, its too much.

And then bleating about how she has sorted everyone else's outfits but doesnt have anything for herself because she doesnt prioritise herself?? she must go clothes shopping/have clothes delivered twice a week!

Im really finding it all a bit distasteful now. She needs to tone it down. Way too smug.

• Heart
A camper van?!! Yes, Im jealous, yes Id love one and yes it's pissed me off to see that Mrs Moneypants has one now. Iused to quite like Fawn but honestly, it feels like she's shoving her riches in people's faces now.

And going on about how she's bought the clothes for her grand children for the christening? I would HATE that if my mum did it. You've had your kids, chosen their outfits, now it's time to let your daughter do the same. Fawn is like a third parent, its too much.

And then bleating about how she has sorted everyone else's outfits but doesnt have anything for herself because she doesnt prioritise herself?? she must go clothes shopping/have clothes delivered twice a week!

Im really finding it all a bit distasteful now. She needs to tone it down. Way too smug.
I agree with you totally. And all this bullshit about acrophobia and anxiety. I don’t but it for a second. Her smugness makes me want to smash that false teeth down her throat. No wonder moneybags husband is too embarrassed to be seen with the overbearing show off.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I agree with you totally. And all this bullshit about acrophobia and anxiety. I don’t but it for a second. Her smugness makes me want to smash that false teeth down her throat. No wonder moneybags husband is too embarrassed to be seen with the overbearing show off.
Agreed, from agoraphobic and anxious to able to drive a camper van and plan holidays in one, it's a miracle!

What?? Out of all those boxes!! Zaharah must be run ragged!!

• Haha
The people who made up the name must be pissing themselves laughing 😂 she’s such a sad joke.

It’s unbelievable! No it is unbelievable 🙄
Yep ,there are somethings that don't seem to add up with her, especially if you've watched from beginning. Quite odd really .

Yep ,yep . There's something 'Off' about her for sure.

A year ago she didn't have those giant horse teeth, did she ? She wasn't so smug back then either. Some of these youtubers are narcisstic etc and a little online attention goes to their heads i guess.

She (and her kids and son in law) more than likely speedily spending nick's money so nick will have less inheritence to leave to his children from his first marriage.

Last edited:
  • Wow
I hadnt noticed the horse teeth, I'll have another look!

I think i read that Nick has bought their massive house, plus the daughter's house (which sounds as if it's in the grounds of their house) and her mother's house. I did think Fawn was really bad in a video ages ago when she was talking about presents she'd bought for her grandchildren and admitted that she had forgotten the name/age or something of one of Nick's grandchildren! I mean, bad enough to forget the kid but surely you would edit that out of a video??? Piss poor I thought and tells you all you need to know about her.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I hadnt noticed the horse teeth, I'll have another look!

I think i read that Nick has bought their massive house, plus the daughter's house (which sounds as if it's in the grounds of their house) and her mother's house. I did think Fawn was really bad in a video ages ago when she was talking about presents she'd bought for her grandchildren and admitted that she had forgotten the name/age or something of one of Nick's grandchildren! I mean, bad enough to forget the kid but surely you would edit that out of a video??? Piss poor I thought and tells you all you need to know about her.
Same old story. Buy his Grandchildren rubbish presents. His children have probably been written out of the will if Fawn has anything to do with it.

Yep ,there are somethings that don't seem to add up with her, especially if you've watched from beginning. Quite odd really .

Yep ,yep . There's something 'Off' about her for sure.

A year ago she didn't have those giant horse teeth, did she ? She wasn't so smug back then either. Some of these youtubers are narcisstic etc and a little online attention goes to their heads i guess.

She (and her kids and son in law) more than likely speedily spending nick's money so nick will have less inheritence to leave to his children from his first marriage.
Considering her wealth, she always looks dishevelled.

So much better before! They look the Duck Emery’s ‘vicar’ teeth
I agree, I’m not a fan of obviously fake pure white teeth and clearly Fawn is not used to hers yet which is why she’s always smacking her lips when she talks.

Looks like her dentist made her implants just slightly too large for her mouth or they are veneers which are standing too proud

0ADC3A91-BBAA-47DB-8491-796F09DDB3C2.jpeg

• Haha
Oh wow, I had never noticed her teeth. She's still got a gap top left though in the first comparison photo, then in the comparison with dick emery (so funny!) looks like she's had the gap filled.