Fawn Figures It Out

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was about time the lovely Fawn had her own thread. Up until now she's been recently featured heavily on the Caroline Mrs M thread.

I enjoy seeing all her animals.. Bert the dog and numerous horses, goats and ducks.

If you are interested in finding out what she's figuring out, then she might be worth a watch. I'm none the wiser.

Reactions: 1
I enjoy it when she talks about her life/home etc. It's so different to my own life I enjoy the contrast, but I'm pretty bored with all the clothes buying. That's true of all the vloggers I watch lately, I'm just over seeing money being thrown around !

Reactions: 5
Constantly spending money buying clothes, subscription boxes, charity hauls, now she has 4 very expensive advent calendars that her husband bought her, to open every day. I can’t take to her at all. She pretends to be ‘just like you!’ then she talks about all the designer bags her rich, elderly husband buys her, her house or ‘the property’ as she sometimes calls it, I find her really insincere.

Reactions: 8
I’ve not seen any vlog content about her animals. A scroll through her videos and each one is a subscription box opening, a clothes haul, a poundland haul, a B&M haul... etc etc etc

From what I’ve seen her channel is all about “look what I’ve bought” and “look what I have”. Pure consumerism. The £700 worth of advent calendars confirmed that view.

The only time I’ve seen Bert is when the poor boy is trying to get attention while Fawn talks to her “friends” (the ones she never responds to)

Her channel should really be called, “Fawn Flashes It About”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I hate this idea that they call random son the internet ‘friends’ this is how lonely people get lured into these channels, they believe that people like Fawn ARE their friend! She shared about her mental health struggles with agoraphobia (she goes out shopping every other day!) she talks about her grandchildren, she pretends she’s looking to them for advice about which clothes she should wear, which ones she should discard, she talks about how poor she’s been…..then she basks in their ‘fawning’ replies. She brags about her home (like the awful Mrs M) her daughter in NY and on and on. Are their lives really empty so they have to spend, spend, spend on subscription boxes, massive hauls in low end shops, charity shops etc?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Woke up early this morning so watched 3-4 of her videos from November and it was haul after haul after haul. Who needs to buy that many clothes that often?

Perhaps her poor husband could retire if she didn’t spend all his earnings on cheap Chinese tat clothing and poundshop crap. Then they could spend some time together and she wouldn’t moan about having to iron his shirts (guess it cuts into her shopping time)

All those cheap clothes and tat, what a waste of resources. I do actually believe, spending wise, she’s worse than Mrs M. She seems like a shopaholic.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s almost like they have a void to fill. They give you a glimpse into their ‘privileged’ lives yet they fill their time shopping/opening boxes/promoting this cherryz low end stuff…why doesn’t Caroline actually work!!? Why does Fawn float around her cluttered home buying more clutter? Why doesn’t she work? That decluttering video set my teeth on edge! All those notebooks with a few pages written in, an address book from decades ago because it brings back memories, 2 badly broken iPads, a 2017 diary….all that overthinking about lamps and lampshades! 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It’s almost like they have a void to fill. They give you a glimpse into their ‘privileged’ lives yet they fill their time shopping/opening boxes/promoting this cherryz low end stuff…why doesn’t Caroline actually work!!? Why does Fawn float around her cluttered home buying more clutter? Why doesn’t she work? That decluttering video set my teeth on edge! All those notebooks with a few pages written in, an address book from decades ago because it brings back memories, 2 badly broken iPads, a 2017 diary….all that overthinking about lamps and lampshades! 🙈
Yes, I agree. Seems like an empty life and fills it with shopping

I’ve not seen the decluttering video... I must try to find it.

Although, if I decluttered her home, more than half the stuff in her conservatory would go (especially the giant Buddha head!) and all that crap piled on her bedroom drawers too. Is that supposed “styled”? Looks just like too much crap in one place.

Oh! Watch it! Look out for the cupboard in the hall with the folders piled on top! And yet more stuff is trailed in from B&M, charity shops etc.

Reactions: 1
I received a message Above reply box

''As this is the first page of a thread please do give a TLDR/ recap of the last thread if you can and if someone hasn't already , thanks :) ''

There wasn't a last thread ,but I'll still give a recap.....

''Hi guys ,my names Fawn and this is my happy place and I buy crap. I wouldn't dream of spending as much as £9.50 in a charity shop for a jumper ,even if I did like it , but I'll happily spend 9 quid on cheap tat in poundland etc etc that will end up in the bin next week''.

I must have missed the decluttering video .Tbh I put her on sometimes when I'm washing up/cooking etc and then often miss the visuals which isn't always a bad thing.

A really nice Video today from Fawn : The opposite style to which she usually focuses on. I wish she did more of these kind.

It features her horses ,goats etc...

I love the views from the back of her house ...fields and then woodland . So pretty.

Reactions: 4
Nice to see the horses... the video was really still flashing what she has though. Look at my horses and all my land! We’re spending money on this and that and another one these!

Why can’t these people just enjoy what they have rather than humble bragging on youtube?

When she buys clothes, why does she always buy things that fall directly at her widest part? She literally highlights her egg shaped middle section. She needs to buy slightly longer things that don’t showcase her belly.

5B5A1300-9A43-49E7-AE57-42FDF6FE1974.jpeg

Got to give her kudos for being brave enough to do these try-on videos on youtube, I hate even stepping out of the changing room in the shops if something doesn’t suit me.

Perhaps that’s why she buys so much, trying to find clothes she’s happy with and that fit well. She should visit a stylist, it would save her money in the long run.

She had the vlog about the horses, she opened 4 advent calendars, she has a lookerio (sp?) box to open and a ‘Very’ haul that shes also bought! There’s been Poundland hauls where she’s spent over £100……in Poundland!!! She cannot stop buying stuff! I wonder if under all the bragging, there’s a deeply unhappy woman spending and eating her feelings?

I must say I would love to win that giveaway box she is eventually going to do but being in Australia I will have no chance I wonder if she going to divide it into a few boxes as it seems she has not liked a lot of items from the advent calender's so the box of stuff is going to be huge. To give her some credit it is nice she is going to give the unwanted stuff to a viewer instead of trying to sell it on ebay.

I’ve just realised that Fawn calls her channel “her happy place”. The place where she can showoff her unrelenting spending without reprise.

I guess the rest of her life, home, farm isn’t her happy place. Definitely shopping to fill a void.

Her time must be filled with going to shops, browsing online, trying on clothes, returning items to shops, packing parcels to return. What a vacuous life.

I watched a video this morning, it was one of her many clothing hauls in the space of a month, and she bought 14 items. That’s more clothes than I bought this entire year!

I’d love to see her overstuffed wardrobes. I’m guessing she has a dressing room (like Mrs M - name check!) so she’s shopping to fill all the space as well as the void in her life.

How sad not to have anything more productive to do with your time 😕

Reactions: 4
She really needs to shop in actual shops! She has the body shape that really needs careful dressing. She subscribes to all these boxes (jewellery ones too!) and she rarely gets stuff that she likes/suits. The material is too shiny, it’s to sparkly, the fabric makes her too hot, the wool is too itchy, it’s too short, it’s too tight across her bust…..she would be better going into a dept store and getting a personal shopper to sort her out! As you say, all that trying on/returning, how can she be bothered? What an empty life that is, just waiting for the next box to arrive…she apparently has no real life friends (she said this) so seeks validation from ransoms on the internet, so sad really

As you say, all that trying on/returning, how can she be bothered? What an empty life that is, just waiting for the next box to arrive…she apparently has no real life friends (she said this) so seeks validation from ransoms on the internet, so sad really
Very sad. I watched her rip open a parcel and treat the clothes like rags, scrunching them up and chucking them on the bed before grabbing the next thing. There was no joy in the process, no excitement of a new thing. Just like an alcoholic opening their first can of the day.

What’s she looking for at the bottom of all these subscription boxes? Happiness? Validation? Youth? Interaction?