Fawn Figures It Out

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know, when you find someone new to watch and at first you think what a lovely ,kind and genuine person this is and as you watch more videos and you catch a glimpse of the mask slipping and you know you're not the only one to notice (comment section under video), but you're still holding out that what you see is what you get and then more things emerge and you realise this person is not such a delicate flower and they're actually quite brazen ,but that's ok to be brazen i guess if that's really how you market yourself as brazen and not a delicate flower, but anyway it's not just about the brazen bit it's all the other insincere stuff too and inconsistences etc .Many have commented on here about some of this.

I have found someone new to watch and after watching a while now, is actually the real deal .She's a lady in her 70s with beautiful skin and smile ,you wouldn't believe her age. Also a warm personality and is genuine.

Her name is Tina's Talk Time

Lovely lady .

***I realise this is a thread about someone else ,but I thought Tina was worth a little mention.
She's a bit boring though, I watched a couple of her vids then gave her up lol

Reactions: 2
More clothes shopping hauls, more ‘oh!! I’m so HOT in this dress!’ she had it on for 2 minutes…then they gape, the sleeves can’t be pulled up, it clings and on and on….who needs all this stuff! Especially an agoraphobic who doesn’t go anywhere?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
More clothes shopping hauls, more ‘oh!! I’m so HOT in this dress!’ she had it on for 2 minutes…then they gape, the sleeves can’t be pulled up, it clings and on and on….who needs all this stuff! Especially an agoraphobic who doesn’t go anywhere?
I don't want to be 'that person' but agoraphobia doesn't mean you never go out

Reactions: 4
I don't want to be 'that person' but agoraphobia doesn't mean you never go out
True, because she goes out plenty. She takes her mum shopping (without husband as her safety net), goes out with her daughter and kids to the park, goes to charity shops alone and can sit get her hair cut & coloured for a couple of hours.

So whatever level of agoraphobia she has, it doesn’t include a fear of going out.

True, because she goes out plenty. She takes her mum shopping (without husband as her safety net), goes out with her daughter and kids to the park, goes to charity shops alone and can sit get her hair cut & coloured for a couple of hours.

So whatever level of agoraphobia she has, it doesn’t include a fear of going out.
Sorry but do you actually know what agoraphobia is?I have a family member who suffered from it for almost 20 years and she often went out

Reactions: 3
I don’t want to be ‘that person‘ either, I can only go with what Fawn has told us several times, as TheresaGreen said, she said she goes out with her husband because she feels safe with him, she can’t travel etc. the huge ordeal her mothers birthday celebration in Cardiff was etc. Like you say, agoraphobia affects people differently, Fawn said hers gives her huge anxiety at having to leave home, hence my post. Mind you, she also said in a recent vlog she was 4 hours in the dentist chair!!!

• Heart
Sorry but do you actually know what agoraphobia is?I have a family member who suffered from it for almost 20 years and she often went out
Yes, I know exactly what it is, which is why I said whatever level she has, it doesn’t include a fear of going out.

2BDAE40A-08D5-44D7-B5DE-0803E0496641.jpeg

Also, it’s probably best not to get triggered by posts on here. No one is talking about you or your family member. We’re just commenting on the content Fawn puts out.

Last edited:
Yes, I know exactly what it is, which is why I said whatever level she has, it doesn’t include a fear of going out.

View attachment 981272

Also, it’s probably best not to get triggered by posts on here. No one is talking about you or your family member. We’re just commenting on the content Fawn puts out.
Not sure where you got the idea I was triggered.The general consensus seemed to be that those with agoraphbia never or rarely go out,and I stated that that often isn't the case.Also the severity of agorahobia can vary hugely from person to person and from day to day

• Heart
Not sure where you got the idea I was triggered.The general consensus seemed to be that those with agoraphbia never or rarely go out,and I stated that that often isn't the case.Also the severity of agorahobia can vary hugely from person to person and from day to day
Definitely. I work with a lady who has it. Coming to work every day is a huge undertaking. She manages most days but some days it is too much. Fawn actually reminds me of her a lot- very bubbly and outgoing on the surface but struggling.

Reactions: 1
Why would you apologise for sharing your opinion?? You’re perfectly entitled to do so, you don’t agree with my opinion, that’s perfectly fine! Why are you angry that someone doesn’t agree with you? On this particular subject, we don’t agree, so what? Do you always get this annoyed when someone has the opposite view? You’re right, it’s an opinion forum, did you come here expecting everyone to agree with you and when they don’t, call us ‘a load of witches!’ I hope you aren’t this volatile in ‘real life’ if so, it must make life very difficult for you and others around you!

• Haha
No matter what I think about fawn I feel sorry for her today, she has just put on her community page that Danny the horse past away, She was saying in her last video she has had him for a very long rime.

• Sad
I’ve obviously watched too much Fawn recently, because I got recommended this video today... but what happened to her voice in this one? Why has she gone all American? Was she practicing for a play? Or was her true actress just coming out? She sounds like she’s in the Godfather and should have a cigar hanging out her mouth!

“My name’s Fooorn, subscribe or I’ll send the boys over. Take care y’all”

from 1m54 its a hoot! “..this is no holds barred ladies.” She sounds like Burgess Meredith in Rocky 🤣
I just finished watching a documentary about a woman who had a multply personality disorder and it reminded of this video !!!!

So, I rewatched it and it is yawn's behaviour's and american accent is off the charts bizarre.

Wow...just wow 😮🤣