Fawn Figures It Out

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
....the crows were too noisy, church bell practice was annoying, the van moved when Nick got out of bed….on and on complaining!
When I'm not working full time at my job , Earning My own way in Life , I some times like go away somewhere Scenic And believe me when I say the

Hot Sex I have with my Girlfriend Would drown Out the Crows & The Church Bells !

That Camper Van wouldn't just move it would feel like the Epicentre of 9.1 Mega Quake !

Rockin & a Rollin '

Patron Saint of Victimhood Yawnie Doesn't need a few Strangers on her channel asking her to send an SOS and a Flare . What she needs is a good rodgering and Attention from a hot stud muffin . Trust me on this . The woman is physically neglected .

That's partly why she turns to a group of middle aged Strangers on the internet to get Attention , Any Attention as we've witnesses by some of her strange behaviour in eary videos. '.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought for a second I was on Tattle life. My Bad. The majority will GET IT

**** To any of Those of you who Require a emoji to Spell out A J-O-K-E ****

The above 'SEX' Paragraph IS mean't to be Tongue in Cheek . Oooo er mrs. Slurp Slurp . Never mind . AND even if I wasn't joking .Tough titties
humour bypass.jpg

I’ve obviously watched too much Fawn recently, because I got recommended this video today... but what happened to her voice in this one? Why has she gone all American? Was she practicing for a play? Or was her true actress just coming out? She sounds like she’s in the Godfather and should have a cigar hanging out her mouth!

“My name’s Fooorn, subscribe or I’ll send the boys over. Take care y’all”

from 1m54 its a hoot! “..this is no holds barred ladies.” She sounds like Burgess Meredith in Rocky 🤣
Who can forget this Video??

The one where she launches into an american accent all the way through AND is practically begging viewers to tell her what they think of her clothing choices . Unbelieveable . No explanation from her as to why the accent . And all the videos either side were spoken in her regular accent.

****The above is written in a serious Tone with added confusion **** 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
theres been a change of plan made earlier this week.instead of going on the defensive shes planning to go on the attack.its everyones fault accept hers.youve guessed plenty of sympathy for her.its what shes good at.master manipulator at work.im not sure sex is what she needs as that led to all this trouble.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh! How do you know? Yes, I believe Fawn to be quite manipulative, she’s very good at putting on the ‘poor me‘ persona. All this, I’m laying myself bare, getting my mental health issues out there…who asked her? She’s all wide-eyed innocence and ‘Who? Me?’ buts she’s not as nice as she wants us to think she is. But good luck to rich old Nick, he’s got a wife who’s never happy, never grateful, spending money as fast as he makes it, no wonder the poor old sod is still having to work! Those boxes, shopping hauls, camper vans, animals, building work, Vet bills, expensive advent boxes won’t pay for themselves!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Fawn is planning to address home wrecker rumours.She is a proven habitual liar and the hurt shes caused this family is shocking.Expect a sob story in 3 2 1
IF true that's a pretty crappy thing to do . She once said she didn't have any friends in real life , makes sense .

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Maybe Fawn is lawyering up! Expect to see a high court battle with Fawn v Homewrecker. Fawn probably has her personal stylist ‘Zaharah’ run off her feet getting a new wardrobe put together for her High Courts of Justice appearances…lots of crying in the witness box no doubt!

• Haha
  • Heart
Maybe Fawn is lawyering up! Expect to see a high court battle with Fawn v Homewrecker. Fawn probably has her personal stylist ‘Zaharah’ run off her feet getting a new wardrobe put together for her High Courts of Justice appearances…lots of crying in the witness box no doubt!
Did she lure him away from his family and children as a meal ticket ? I could imagine it is something she would do as she's very self absorbed etc . Poor Hoewrecker on here will have to start a defence fund and I for one fully support him/ her /they /they're and I will happily donate and give evidence .

'' hiya judge what do you think of my new clothes , you're my frieeeeend as I don't have any real life friends only loads of menopausal women on youtube who buy into my bull crap by believing I'm this sweet lady (when lots evidence proves otherwise).... sniff sniff ''

Very rude of her to just disappear unless she has a genuine reason. Not keen myself but there’s dozens of people asking after her on her latest video and she hasn’t responded

• Heart
Very rude of her to just disappear unless she has a genuine reason. Not keen myself but there’s dozens of people asking after her on her latest video and she hasn’t responded
Exactly ! Very rude of her I agree.

She could have shut the husband stealing story down in an instant if it's about that . Which btw I didn't see written on her channel , so it might be something else . She was replying until a couple off weeks ago , but she didn't give a reason even then and let it drag on. Her subs think they've lost a life long friend because she showed so much of her life online. That's why you have to be wary .There's warning on tattle about that . They reveal their personal stuff to reel viewers in . Infact it is featured on this thread somewhere . Be Careful .

Even though it's said that a man will rarely leave their wife unless they have another woman waiting in the wings , for all we know his second wife might have passed away and fawn did'nt steal him ?? It must have been upsetting for his previous family to hear her forget one of his grandchildren's names on a video of hers. That must of hurt as she could have easily edited that out, but didn't as another poster mentioned on here . I have my suspicions regarding this woman , through comments on here and else where . When I first started watching her I thought she was the bees knees and I couldn't understand the high number of thumbs down she received . It took a while , but I started to understand thanks to Tattle Life and elsewhere. I always check on here and ask others what they about new channels I've chosen to watch . Cuts through straight through the bull crap early on and Weeds them straight out ...''oh man ,not Another crappy vlogger nearly everyone was taken in by '':ROFLMAO:

It doesn't surprise me that she's gone silent. ATTENTION Attention Attention. I could be wrong of course ,Just going on her past behaviour

Reactions: 1
Those that might be following these other two middle aged women , caroline mrs m and carla jenkins

There are threads on here , if you didn't already know . Below are the links .

The Streisand Effect in full motion :

''The Streisand effect is a phenomenon that occurs when an attempt to hide, remove, or censor information has the unintended consequence of increasing awareness of that information ''

The main Lesson for these women to learn is don't post your twatty moves And Arrogance on social media and then attempt to put blame elsewhere for Your crap mean girl behaviour and downright Lies .

remove this thread ?

It was started because the person appeared different to many other youtubers featured on this site , but it soon became apparent that the person was an Actress and not all she appeared to be .

Example : over a year ago ,during one of many car rides out on her own she spoke to camera and stated that she gave out her email address and was shocked (as she's so naive and trusting ) when she received a less than complimentary email from a subscriber. Forward over a year later and she spoke again to camera this time with a bigger following about recently receiving less than complimentary emails , that she was shocked as she was so naive and trusting and was innocent of the ways of the World. Her comment section overflowed with poor fawn you're so innocent etc etc

There is a pattern of this behaviour for Attention from her and is my belief that she thrives on people feeling sorry for her . She gets some kind of kick out of it. There is much conflicting behaviour across her platform. Perhaps a personality disorder of some kind?? Borderline fits along with a few other ones.

At present this has all the hallmarks of attempting to lay the sole blame at Tattle's door for her absence and meanwhile increase her subs pity for her. It is working so far as it has , in past, for some other youtubers too .

I believe it is in the best interests of Tattle Life to disengage from her manipulation .Hence removal of said thread . If this is not possible I will update this thread with any new news. At least she hasn't said and done things as bad a mrs m . There's a piece of work , then there's a piece of work

They separated over an extramarital affair,are back together..Lots happening behind scenes.Sorry I can't reveal much more

• Wow
Reactions: 8
You know what they say, when a man marries his mistress he creates a vacancy.

Although... I made an assumption there, maybe it’s Fawn that dallied
I cant imagine fawn being the one who dallied though. Unless it was with one of her subscribers? Not sure how else fawn would meet anyone else. I reckon it's Nick. They do say when a man marries his mistress he creates a vacancy.

So, ihatehomewreckers' user name was referring t o nick rather than fawn as we all believed??

You know what they say, when a man marries his mistress he creates a vacancy.
SNAP! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3