Fawn Figures It Out

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The story is probably more like this:-

- she was a single hard-up mum
- met him at a friends party
- he was married but flirty
- she realised he was a gravy train
- and so jumped on it

I mean... she is his third wife

...and she’s just a sweet innocent girl

AFC7E571-C975-4FB7-AC49-595B941DBF7F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
She seems to have gone very quiet.

Perhaps the person with the insider info has been having a word and she’s in hiding
Hanging her head in shame, probably .

The greedy mare grabbing Everything for Her and Her family . Her Family must have thought They'd All won the Lottery the day she latched on to him !

• Wow
Reactions: 5
If you go to her last video and sort comments by most recent she has replied to a couple in the last 2-3 days, so she’s still alive.

She commented on one that she gave the blue dress in her latest haul to “the wonder daughter that cannot be named” which means she’s over from America. And of course the Royal Christening event of the year was this month so she’s probably gone into overdrive trying more dresses and buying unnecessary shite for it. Maybe she even had to tidy the house for guests.

My guess is when she’s finished pouting... oops... I mean being busy, she’ll pop back up saying what a wonderful time she’s had with family.

If you go to her last video and sort comments by most recent she has replied to a couple in the last 2-3 days, so she’s still alive.

She commented on one that she gave the blue dress in her latest haul to “the wonder daughter that cannot be named” which means she’s over from America. And of course the Royal Christening event of the year was this month so she’s probably gone into overdrive trying more dresses and buying unnecessary shite for it. Maybe she even had to tidy the house for guests.

My guess is when she’s finished pouting... oops... I mean being busy, she’ll pop back up saying what a wonderful time she’s had with family.
Thanks for pulling all the different pieces together.

I noticed at least 2 comments asking if she was ok , one was only 2 comments down from a 'replied' to comment. She appears to get some sort of kick from subs asking if she's ok and ignoring them (as in the past) .

So, do you think after she's finished pouting she'll pop up all joyous , or will she milk her absence in a new upload to get her subs to feel sorry for her ?

I'm undecided as she's such an odd character .

She likes to give a poor me story and then that little laugh ‘I’m putting on a brave face! Please don’t feel sorry for me….I’m being very brave, see how I’m smiling through it all’ 😢

Reactions: 3
She likes to give a poor me story and then that little laugh ‘I’m putting on a brave face! Please don’t feel sorry for me….I’m being very brave, see how I’m smiling through it all’ 😢
Apologies for sounding a bit thick , but does she, or doesn't she want people to feel sorry for her as the end result ,or to know she's brave with a smile and a laugh?

it's very odd behaviour . Why would she be bothered to get a bunch of virtual strangers caring for her well being when she is surrounded by family ,the ones who matter and not mavis in scunthorpe (X 100) who likes her dress ??? Odd

Reactions: 1
I
Apologies for sounding a bit thick , but does she, or doesn't she want people to feel sorry for her as the end result ,or to know she's brave with a smile and a laugh?

it's very odd behaviour . Why would she be bothered to get a bunch of virtual strangers caring for her well being when she is surrounded by family ,the ones who matter and not mavis in scunthorpe (X 100) who likes her dress ??? Odd
It’s all just attention seeking.

• Heart
Yawnie's going on for 60 and Attention Seeking to that extreme degree ??? Pathetic woman ffs

Maybe Her husband needs to hide All His credit cards from her and replace His $$$$$$$ with Proper attention.

Reactions: 1
Is Fawn still figuring it out somewhere? I think someone has put the wind up her….or she’s trapped under a pile of subscription boxes!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is Fawn still figuring it out somewhere? I think someone has put the wind up her….or she’s trapped under a pile of subscription boxes!
I guess Fawn has been figured out and she’s gone into hiding.

I guess there’s more to the innocent story she portrayed after all

• Wow
Perhaps as well as hiding in the Beginning and revelling in her subs comments ---------------------------------------

'' where are you fawn. You're my 'Friend' and I'm really worried about you I can't finish my ironing and so I'm going to phone New Scotland Yard and report an absent youtuber ''

----------------------something lately has happened to her hubby ??

He's financially Responsible not Only for himself , But Actress And Practically Her Whole Family too !!

That is a Lot of Pressure right there. Also , He lost loads of weight on a quick diet , at his age that might cause medical problems . Poor poor man .

She's very strange that one . Pleasant Only on the surface .

Intetesting, isnt it? For someone who professes to love all her on line friends she sure has left us in the lurch. I hope nothing is seriouslu wrong. Maybe the person with the tea has put tne wind up her. Chance you take when you put your life on line isnt it?

Yes, I think Fawn has been found out. Of course, in the comments (on her YouTube) it’s because we’re all ‘jealous!’ Let me assure everyone, I am in No WAY jealous of Fawn! She is an unhappy, miserable woman who cannot be pleased or grateful for all she has despite Nick lavishing her with expensive gifts, and of course, bank rolling them all….nothing in the world pleases her, it must be awful to feel that way. And someone has definitely put the wind up her, she’s been outed as not being all she says she is. I’d love to know more!!

Ditto @doctordoctor I’m far from jealous of Fawn! I’m very happy with lovely husband and family, very grateful for all I have. Just generally loving life 😁

Fawn is always looking for something... more. More this, more that, more happiness. She either thinks she deserves more than she has or is just deep down incredibly unhappy with her life and no amount of unnecessary stationery boxes will change that.

I do feel sorry for her because of her anxiety and disordered thinking / agoraphobia as I think that’s keeping her stuck. However I also think there is much more to her story than the yarns she has told on youtube 🤔

Reactions: 4
Yes, I’ve said it before on here, it’s always the next thing that’s going to be the right thing, the thing that will make her really happy! More clothes, more boxes, more tat from Poundland/B&M/Home Bargains, a camper van….no, that wasn’t the right thing either! She wanted to come home almost as soon as they got to the place they were staying, the crows were too noisy, church bell practice was annoying, the van moved when Nick got out of bed….on and on complaining! What’s to be jealous about?!

• Heart
  • Wow