Fawn Figures It Out

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha .... no it's not !

''you're my friends. sob story. you're my friends. promise a box video. hubby . can't say . private. you're my friends.promise a box video . hubby .can't say.his business. can't say .can plaster small grand kids all over internet where weirdo's might see them. hubby. private . hubby up to his eyes in work. can't say what it is he does.his business.not yours. up to eyes in work .someones got to pay for all the things I buy . Sob story .£30 a week in sainsburys . I was poooor . i'm disingenious and pretend to care about My Friends even though I tried 5 times to film a video ,but gave up as it didn't show the Real happy me. During those 5 times I didn't have time to come on and give an update and left it 3 weeks . Everyone was begging me .Where are you yawnie . we miss you. you are like family.they were so worried about me .I did see all those comments,even though I pretended I didn't and i got a kick each time I left it a day longer .It must be how a famous person feels when the audience is shouting for more .They want meeeeeee ''.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She's a bit boring though, I watched a couple of her vids then gave her up lol
In Tina's (talk time) latest video she looks amazing . I can't get over how young looking she looks. Beautifully high lighted hair and she's lost 2lbs this week. A lovely Normal lady . No contradictions , or attention seeking behaviour . Just down to Earth.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Probably a Stage name . Who knows with this one what's true and what's not 🤥
I used to know a woman called Ada. Everyone called her Ada, she had jewellery with Ada on it. When she died, we all found out she was actually called Annie; Annie Diana Allinson, so her initials were ADA and she adopted that as her name instead when she was young.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was something similar for Fawn 😉

In Tina's (talk time) latest video she looks amazing .
You should set up a thread for Tina

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I used to know a woman called Ada. Everyone called her Ada, she had jewellery with Ada on it. When she died, we all found out she was actually called Annie; Annie Diana Allinson, so her initials were ADA and she adopted that as her name instead when she was young.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was something similar for Fawn 😉

You should set up a thread for Tina

No,no ..hahaha The first part of my sentence was said tongue in cheek after that bizarre video of hers, were she was talking with an American accent and literally begging viewers to tell her what they thought of her try on haul. My fault ,I should have put one of those 'sarcastic' emojis on the end .

Regarding Tina , yes I would love to create a thread especially for her , but I created one for fawn when I believed her to be a lovely lady and then found out quite a few not nice things about her. What a shame. I can't imagine Tina turning out like that one .

Regarding Tina , yes I would love to create a thread especially for her , but I created one for fawn when I believed her to be a lovely lady and then found out quite a few not nice things about her. What a shame. I can't imagine Tina turning out like that one .
Threads don’t all have to be hate posts, they can be nice posts & recommendations too 😊

• Heart
Exac
Threads don’t all have to be hate posts, they can be nice posts & recommendations too 😊
Exactly !!!! That is my point !!! That's My whole point . I mentioned that I started a fawn thread as I ,at time, recommended her !! ;)

It would be nice to create a thread specifically just for Tina .There's even a RAVE thread on this site just for that . I did consider placing her thread there. There are some lovely people out there . It's just a case of sorting the wheat from the chaff .Also ,Finding the time with a busy proper (non grifting ) job etc. I added that last sentence as a dig at Ebeggers. Terrible people. Preying on and Manipulating Vunerable subs ...but that's a whole other story.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
😡😡😡😡Between yawn and bucket woman (caroline mrs m) who can't even protect and look after her own cat when builders are round with their chemicals everywhere, this idiot woman fawn, just posted this on her latest video. bleeping idiot. Stick to unboxing and shopping and leave animals to those that can properly care from them!! 😡😡😡
Screenshot_20220213_214437.jpg
Screenshot_20220213_214414.jpg
Screenshot_20220213_213931.jpg

• Sad
What a small World we all live in . By a fluke I came across Fawn's channel , then here . She has done extremely well for herself and her family . I have viewed quite a few of her videos and the one where she talked about how she got together with her man . Illuminating . May Fawn receive back what she puts out into the Universe .

What a small World we all live in . By a fluke I came across Fawn's channel , then here . She has done extremely well for herself and her family . I have viewed quite a few of her videos and the one where she talked about how she got together with her man . Illuminating . May Fawn receive back what she puts out into the Universe .
Oooh this sounds ominous.

• Haha
Why have they got a dead horse just left in the field? That can’t be nice for the other animals (goats and sheep) in there.

Doesn’t the vet arrange removal after euthanasia?

Surely it will attract rats and foxes.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I feel likeyou may have some tea to spill. You have come to the right place. Spill away.

• Heart
Why have they got a dead horse just left in the field? That can’t be nice for the other animals (goats and sheep) in there.

Doesn’t the vet arrange removal after euthanasia?

Surely it will attract rats and foxes.
The horse is buried under that mound of earth she pointed out.

• Wow
  • Angry
The horse is buried under that mound of earth she pointed out.
Did you join just to post this? Welcome!

Looks like the horse is just covered with earth rather than buried. Still Fawn is back on the consumer train, so all is well.

Oh meant to say this previously and was reminded when I saw it again in the latest video, Fawn shouldn’t keep her vape tucked into her bra. You shouldn’t put anything with a battery (especially a lithium ion battery) in your bra.

• Heart
I noticed that! I wondered if she didn’t want us to know she vaped! I’ve stopped watching her…i really find her very insincere, all the sob stories followed by all the consumerism, the husbands secret job etc, Yawn is about right!

• Heart
Interesting that Fawn said that she saw a woman reflected in a shop window and thought “ooh that woman needs to... <insert judgy comment>”

So, clearly, she passes judgement and comments on other women she sees in public... which is exscty the same as what happens on this forum.

Can’t condemn us for doing the same thing!

Fawn’s latest Lookiero box was a total letdown, even though it was selected by the wonderful Zahara.

Looks like Fawn has put on quite a bit of timber and I think the poor girl must struggle to find things in the Lookiero warehouse to fit Fawn, as she was busting out of the 4XL size.

I felt for her with that latest haircut. Too dark and her fringe is crooked. Agree she needs the next size up. 80% of what she gets is too small or bordering on being tight.