Fawn Figures It Out

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why is she always out of breath ?? poor penny with be dying under all that weight of her and her crap

Reactions: 2
I hadnt noticed the horse teeth, I'll have another look!

I think i read that Nick has bought their massive house, plus the daughter's house (which sounds as if it's in the grounds of their house) and her mother's house. I did think Fawn was really bad in a video ages ago when she was talking about presents she'd bought for her grandchildren and admitted that she had forgotten the name/age or something of one of Nick's grandchildren! I mean, bad enough to forget the kid but surely you would edit that out of a video??? Piss poor I thought and tells you all you need to know about her.
That's so sad that she forgot one her husband's grandchildren's names on her video .

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Omg what a moany ungrateful woman.
She was bored in her campervan and the train going past was too noisy, the church bells ringing got on her nerves and the crows were too much noise too. Oh and the campervan moves when her husband gets out of bed!
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg what a moany ungrateful woman.
She was bored in her campervan and the train going past was too noisy, the church bells ringing got on her nerves and the crows were too much noise too. Oh and the campervan moves when her husband gets out of bed!
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
I’d love all of the sounds and to own my own campervan. She’s bored because she’s bloody BORING!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d love all of the sounds and to own my own campervan. She’s bored because she’s bloody BORING!!!

Bored? Away from her home for a break with her husband? Doesn’t she talk to him? Read? Play card games?Journal in her many empty books? Walk the dogs?

I could read and walk a whole Sunday away for the sole purpose of relaxation before having to go to work on Monday

She doesn’t have a dynamic work life at home, she just shops. So what she really missed was shopping and browsing shops online.

She literally is never happy. Everything she buys is slightly wrong in someway and now the sounds of “life” are wrong too.

She is probably the most ungrateful YouTuber I’ve ever seen. At least Mrs M works to some degree and appreciates her holidays.

• Heart
why did an agoraphobic splash out on a camper van - and not even like nature or normal noise. I think she only bought it for YouTube views
she's bored because she can't shop and buy shite
it's true that money doesn't buy happiness

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I would love to own a camper. I would be able to go bush and then curl up and read some books and go for long walks and listen to nature and I do not think I would complain one bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
does anyone know why she is holding a mug over her eye in her YouTube thumbnail? it's very very odd

Reactions: 3
does anyone know why she is holding a mug over her eye in her YouTube thumbnail? it's very very odd
Its a crappy plastic vase she bought from a charity shop. I think she thought it made a hilarious picture. She does think she’s a shrug, pull a funny face, “what am I like!” comedian

• Heart
Nothing, absolutely nothing in this world could ever make Fawn happy! You could give her the moon on a stick and it would be ‘too long/too short/too big/too small/not the right colour/makes her too hot/not really what she wanted’ the list of the things that never live up to her expectations is endless. She’s always after the next thing that will be the right thing and, God knows, that‘s not right either! We’re sitting here worrying over heating bills, rising prices, and she opens box after box after box of ‘stuff’ moaning away about everything, constantly out shopping, she has spent over £100 in Poundland before now 😲 and now it’s the campervan that isn’t what she thought it would be…she’s unbelievable.

• Heart
She could afford bespoke, made to measure clothes. The amount she wastes on clothes that she never wears. She’s a weird shape, barrel body with tooth pick legs, it makes sense. She really has no clue about the real world and what’s going on. She lives in an idyllic location, big house etc with her family on site but talking at strangers on YouTube is her ‘happy place’. What a sad woman she is. Fern, we know you read hear. Stop showing off, as most people are struggling like hell at the moment.

Reactions: 8
st yawn mentioned a few weeks back that ,after being a large man, that st knick lost alot of weight .

''When you marry your mistress you create a vacancy''

****ALWAYS having to look over HER shoulder *****

Explains Her constant miserable nature , it's called KARMA

Last edited:
Fawn is planning to address home wrecker rumours.She is a proven habitual liar and the hurt shes caused this family is shocking.Expect a sob story in 3 2 1

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes, I don’t believe Fawn is all she makes herself out to be…if she does address the rumours it’ll be interesting to hear what she has to say.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yes, I don’t believe Fawn is all she makes herself out to be…if she does address the rumours it’ll be interesting to hear what she has to say.
A while back st yawn mentioned that st knick was the one chasing after her in the beginning . Of course that could have just been st yawn laying the groundwork to project an innocent front which she likes to do ......poor ,poor me .

• Wow
That’s right, she thought he was a blowhard at first and didn’t want to go out with after the first date as I recall.