Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheresaGreen

I’ve not seen any vlog content about her animals. A scroll through her videos and each one is a subscription box opening, a clothes haul, a poundland haul, a B&M haul... etc etc etc

From what I’ve seen her channel is all about “look what I’ve bought” and “look what I have”. Pure consumerism. The £700 worth of advent calendars confirmed that view.

The only time I’ve seen Bert is when the poor boy is trying to get attention while Fawn talks to her “friends” (the ones she never responds to)

Her channel should really be called, “Fawn Flashes It About”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

TheresaGreen

MODS Please , if possible , Delete this thread . The woman is not genuine, she's an Actress I believe . There's loads of Odd things about her , lies and contradictions etc really weird stuff.
What are you talking about?

Fawn has a Youtube channel with 399 videos and that’s why she has a thread.

The fact that her content is weird and inconsistent and full of lies is why she needs a thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

doctordoctor

VIP Member
I hate this idea that they call random son the internet ‘friends’ this is how lonely people get lured into these channels, they believe that people like Fawn ARE their friend! She shared about her mental health struggles with agoraphobia (she goes out shopping every other day!) she talks about her grandchildren, she pretends she’s looking to them for advice about which clothes she should wear, which ones she should discard, she talks about how poor she’s been…..then she basks in their ‘fawning’ replies. She brags about her home (like the awful Mrs M) her daughter in NY and on and on. Are their lives really empty so they have to spend, spend, spend on subscription boxes, massive hauls in low end shops, charity shops etc?

• Heart
Reactions: 9

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Constantly spending money buying clothes, subscription boxes, charity hauls, now she has 4 very expensive advent calendars that her husband bought her, to open every day. I can’t take to her at all. She pretends to be ‘just like you!’ then she talks about all the designer bags her rich, elderly husband buys her, her house or ‘the property’ as she sometimes calls it, I find her really insincere.

Reactions: 8

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
She could afford bespoke, made to measure clothes. The amount she wastes on clothes that she never wears. She’s a weird shape, barrel body with tooth pick legs, it makes sense. She really has no clue about the real world and what’s going on. She lives in an idyllic location, big house etc with her family on site but talking at strangers on YouTube is her ‘happy place’. What a sad woman she is. Fern, we know you read hear. Stop showing off, as most people are struggling like hell at the moment.

Fawn is planning to address home wrecker rumours.She is a proven habitual liar and the hurt shes caused this family is shocking.Expect a sob story in 3 2 1

• Wow
  • Heart

Black Cat 13

Chatty Member
Omg what a moany ungrateful woman.
She was bored in her campervan and the train going past was too noisy, the church bells ringing got on her nerves and the crows were too much noise too. Oh and the campervan moves when her husband gets out of bed!
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

TheresaGreen

Woke up early this morning so watched 3-4 of her videos from November and it was haul after haul after haul. Who needs to buy that many clothes that often?

Perhaps her poor husband could retire if she didn’t spend all his earnings on cheap Chinese tat clothing and poundshop crap. Then they could spend some time together and she wouldn’t moan about having to iron his shirts (guess it cuts into her shopping time)

All those cheap clothes and tat, what a waste of resources. I do actually believe, spending wise, she’s worse than Mrs M. She seems like a shopaholic.

• Heart

TheresaGreen

I’ve obviously watched too much Fawn recently, because I got recommended this video today... but what happened to her voice in this one? Why has she gone all American? Was she practicing for a play? Or was her true actress just coming out? She sounds like she’s in the Godfather and should have a cigar hanging out her mouth!

“My name’s Fooorn, subscribe or I’ll send the boys over. Take care y’all”

from 1m54 its a hoot! “..this is no holds barred ladies.” She sounds like Burgess Meredith in Rocky 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Officedoor123

VIP Member
Fawn’s latest Lookiero box was a total letdown, even though it was selected by the wonderful Zahara.

Looks like Fawn has put on quite a bit of timber and I think the poor girl must struggle to find things in the Lookiero warehouse to fit Fawn, as she was busting out of the 4XL size.
That Zahara thing makes me laugh, Fawn really thinks theres a woman called Zahara spending her working day searching for clothes for Fawn :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:Zahara must be an algorithym, and not a very good one, they send crap every single time. I laughed when Fawn got her latest parcel from a new stylist and was worried that she'd upset Zahara! Honestly, Fawn needs to get out more. She would benefit from volunteering, she thinks her life is full because she has her mum, her daughter and grand kids and the house to run ... guess what? Plenty of older people than her do all that and work full time. She's been very lucky financially, she could do with sharing that with people other than her immediate family.

I wish the potential tea spilling person would come back and spill some!

• Heart
  • Haha

Officedoor123

VIP Member
I hadnt noticed the horse teeth, I'll have another look!

I think i read that Nick has bought their massive house, plus the daughter's house (which sounds as if it's in the grounds of their house) and her mother's house. I did think Fawn was really bad in a video ages ago when she was talking about presents she'd bought for her grandchildren and admitted that she had forgotten the name/age or something of one of Nick's grandchildren! I mean, bad enough to forget the kid but surely you would edit that out of a video??? Piss poor I thought and tells you all you need to know about her.

• Wow

katt

I would love to own a camper. I would be able to go bush and then curl up and read some books and go for long walks and listen to nature and I do not think I would complain one bit.

• Heart

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Is Fawn still figuring it out somewhere? I think someone has put the wind up her….or she’s trapped under a pile of subscription boxes!

• Haha

Officedoor123

VIP Member
I agree with you totally. And all this bullshit about acrophobia and anxiety. I don’t but it for a second. Her smugness makes me want to smash that false teeth down her throat. No wonder moneybags husband is too embarrassed to be seen with the overbearing show off.
Agreed, from agoraphobic and anxious to able to drive a camper van and plan holidays in one, it's a miracle!

Reactions: 6

Officedoor123

VIP Member
A camper van?!! Yes, Im jealous, yes Id love one and yes it's pissed me off to see that Mrs Moneypants has one now. Iused to quite like Fawn but honestly, it feels like she's shoving her riches in people's faces now.

And going on about how she's bought the clothes for her grand children for the christening? I would HATE that if my mum did it. You've had your kids, chosen their outfits, now it's time to let your daughter do the same. Fawn is like a third parent, its too much.

And then bleating about how she has sorted everyone else's outfits but doesnt have anything for herself because she doesnt prioritise herself?? she must go clothes shopping/have clothes delivered twice a week!

Im really finding it all a bit distasteful now. She needs to tone it down. Way too smug.

• Heart

TheresaGreen

😲😲 who is Stuart?
Who knows.

Seems Fawn (Fern? 😆) is not coming back to YouTube though... and it’s all our fault 😐

ah well. I’m sure during the 2-3 years she had her channel she has gathered a few friends that she can email or call and be real with rather than just 100s of randoms who leave comments on her haul videos

Having the channel probably helped her too, so if she’s well enough mentally to move on with her life in a different direction, without the need to buy 100s of clothes to show off, it’s not been a bad journey of discovery.

Fawn has Figured it Out.

• Haha