Fawn Figures It Out

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MODS Please , if possible , Delete this thread . The woman is not genuine, she's an Actress I believe . There's loads of Odd things about her , lies and contradictions etc really weird stuff.

Reactions: 1
MODS Please , if possible , Delete this thread . The woman is not genuine, she's an Actress I believe . There's loads of Odd things about her , lies and contradictions etc really weird stuff.
Surely she needs exposed then?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What are you talking about?

Fawn has a Youtube channel with 399 videos and that’s why she has a thread.

The fact that her content is weird and inconsistent and full of lies is why she needs a thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Surely she needs exposed then?
What are you talking about?

Fawn has a Youtube channel with 399 videos and that’s why she has a thread.

The fact that her content is weird and inconsistent and full of lies is why she needs a thread.
Yes , you're both right .

I don't know what I was Fully thinking when I wrote that . This might sound a bit Alot like paranoia ,but I thought someone was a plant on here . not a pot plant . Apologies if I'm wrong . I don't want to elaborate really as to why , if you get my drift , but from now on I'm Only commentating on what I see and hear myself and other posters minus one ,about Fawn figures it out . If that makes sense. there's enough shady things she's done and said without all this recent offline behind scenes stuff . no disrespect and I , myself have added my thoughts to that . I'm not on about you lot . oh dear . where's blunt talking when you need it. one sentence would have done .

Yes , you're right we do need a thread .

Ps edited to add , obv it's not my business if any of you wish to discuss the extramarital stuff ,but please proceed with caution so as not to be tripped up by going along with something that might be a set up to get those of us that have been exposing her lies etc into some kind of trouble .

Last edited:
''Influencer marketing is insidious; it revolves around people that occupy the space between celebrity and friend to stealthy sell. When in reality it’s a parasocial relationship. Studies have shown peoples brains find it hard to place social media influencers. They share the most intimate and emotional parts of their life; making themselves seem accessible so many believe they’re a close friend. Influencers actively encourage followers to feel like a friend and part of their family as it’s more powerful to sell to. In reality social media influencers have a one way relationship.

When an influencer posts “any suggestions where to stay in Paris” they do so hoodwink followers into thinking they care what they have to say to foster the faux friend relationship and the main reason is to get brands to reach out to offer cash and freebies to advertise. Can you really trust social media influencers to give impartial and honest opinions once money is involved?

Influencers are said to affect peoples body and mind far more than celebrities and friends because they spend their whole lives posting what may a glance look like authentic content, when it’s nothing of the sort. Beauty magazines have in the past been blamed for their toxic effects on people. The effect of influencers is far deeper and more extreme but any negative opinions on them is routinely deemed unacceptable as it’s a real person who has burled the lines between a business and private life. Influencers will go on endlessly about their own mental health, but there’s precious little these days looking out for the mental health of members of the public. Influencers know they don’t have to follow the advertising rules because the chance of them getting any repercussions is close to zero because the regulators don’t have the capability to regulate social media adverts.

It’s an important part of a healthy, free and fair society for members of the public to have an opinion on those in a position of power and influence; that is why tattle exists. We allow people to express their views on businesses away from an influencers feed on a site where they would have to go out of their way to read, this is not trolling.''

Ok…. I’m much a browser of this site … as an avid YouTube watcher… it goes hand in hand, but I rarely comment. However, I’ve been following this post with interest and always been intrigued about Fawns (if that’s even her name) circumstances. We have a woman whose hubby must worship the ground she walks as is so generous to provide an enourmous holding for animals and property for her mother and daughters family yet has no interest in the animals and grounds himself. To be that passionate for her happiness, why does he not want to be known?. She never buys anything for him, in fact there is nothing referencing him apart from her ooops sorry him buying her 4 posh advent calendars and a posh handbag. I just wonder if things being speculated on here is to make a non existent Nick, no longer existent.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
He was almost seen, driving the car she was utubing in...but he could have been anyone, couldnt he??

Reactions: 3
😲😲 who is Stuart?
Who knows.

Seems Fawn (Fern? 😆) is not coming back to YouTube though... and it’s all our fault 😐

ah well. I’m sure during the 2-3 years she had her channel she has gathered a few friends that she can email or call and be real with rather than just 100s of randoms who leave comments on her haul videos

Having the channel probably helped her too, so if she’s well enough mentally to move on with her life in a different direction, without the need to buy 100s of clothes to show off, it’s not been a bad journey of discovery.

Fawn has Figured it Out.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
At last! You’re right, Fawn has figured it out! The comments on YT are a hoot! ‘Our Fawn’ ‘hands up who’s missing Fawn’ of course we’re all sad/shallow and jealous!! I’m definitely not jealous of a middle-aged, overweight, unhappy shopaholic! I couldn’t stand the boasting, the faux ‘I’m just like you!’ persona she puts on, the rags-to-riches story of pressing her nose up against the window…..nothing pleases Fawn and nothing ever will…sud a sad, shallow, empty life…more to be pitied really.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
WTF have I have just read ?? Nothing makes sense with that woman , as per usual.

It's too crazy to even begin to explore . She's probably Stuart (allegedly) and stirring up stuff like she's done on here(allegedly) when things have quietened down to play victim (?)

It wouldn't be the first time a youtuber has trolled themselves to gain sympathy .It's an old trick .Just saying.

One things for sure she's now going to get tonnes of sympathy messages to add to the other tonnes of sympathy messages . Her daughter in us might be guiding her .

It's now getting too ridiculous and Daft.

''We allow people to express their views on businesses away from an influencers feed on a site where they would have to go out of their way to read, this is not trolling. ''

Last edited:
  • Heart
Hiya Jayne kittycat if you're reading on here , my you're been a busy lady lately. Shouldn't you be off somewhere in your caravan instead of shouting from the rooftops about Tattle .

It's getting all rather predictable all your alias youtube accounts talking to one another in your comment section and then there's the near 2 identical comments below your most recent comment . Infact , so impressive I wouldn't be surprised if you're not a agent , as in Spy, you know the ones ...maybe a double agent as you're that unbelievably good .

Absolutely . No. One. Has . Worked . You . Out.

Over the months you've given tattle some right old entertainment with your contradictions and lies etc. You are such a bullshitter ,but what once was a mystery to me and made you intriguing is no longer . You are one sick lady .

'' An Excessive Need for Validation/Attention From Others
Conversations with emotional vampires are invariably dominated by one person: them. It’s all about them, their problems, how so-and-so was such a dick to them, how so-and-so wants to get back at them, how awesome they are, how pathetic they are, how everyone wants to be like them, how everyone hates them, etc.

Often these delusions of grandeur and victimization happen back-to-back within the same conversation.
Emotional vampires are also apt to make grand public displays in order to garner attention. Again, these can be both self-serving or self-loathing.

As they say, there’s no such thing as bad publicity. And when you’re as attention-starved as emotional vampires, creating any sort of emotional reaction out of those around you—even if it’s indignation, pity, anger, or hatred—is worth it.

The excessive need for validation and attention
is what pushes people away from the emotional vampire in the beginning.

The excessive needy behavior of emotional vampires elicits negative reactions from others and drives people away from them. But instead of considering that people responded negatively towards them because what they said/did was offensive or self-centered or rude or whiny or obnoxious or upsetting, they prefer to believe that all of those around them are assholes, racists, bigots, stuck up, rude, cold, etc., etc.

This combination of behaviors is insidious. The excessive need for validation leads to anti-social behavior, which leads to negative reactions from others, which leads the emotional vampire to blame others and feel even more victimized, which then leads to an even deeper need for validation, and then even more anti-social behavior, and so on…

They are emotional vampires themselves who crave the endless drama, attention, and victimization. ''

***I'm Not giving this attention seeker anymore of my attention as she's clearly getting some sort of kick from being mentioned on here and sending her subs over so they'll go back and shower her with pity Plus she's no longer a mystery to me. I could never work her out ,but I think I've cracked it ***

Toodle pip princess yawnie

After shooting Fawn down for “name checking” her, Caroline Mrs M is now white knighting for Fawn in her comments.

3394A213-F72D-4C7A-8972-11D72AC80D34.jpeg

Question: How did Caroline know about this? How did she know Fawn wasn’t on youtube anymore? How did she know where to find Fawn’s daughters comment to reply to?

Caroline either is a mindreader... or reads here (although she states otherwise!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mrs M is wrong , there are many upsides to coming on tattle, I do it regularly and it makes me laugh like a drain

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah, dear Hyacinth….she flounced off YouTube but as we all knew, she’d be back to boast and gloat and remind us all of how she’s related to the Countess of Wessex (poor old Soph if that’s any example of her family!) whining in that hideous nasal voice…God she’s unbearable!

• Heart
Ah, dear Hyacinth….she flounced off YouTube but as we all knew, she’d be back to boast and gloat and remind us all of how she’s related to the Countess of Wessex (poor old Soph if that’s any example of her family!) whining in that hideous nasal voice…God she’s unbearable!
She's vile isn't she? I'll keep an eye out for any HRHs commenting on her videos (won't hold my breath)

• Haha
Her mother and Sophie’s mother are cousins as she never gets bored of telling anyone who will listen! 🥱

When she buys clothes, why does she always buy things that fall directly at her widest part? She literally highlights her egg shaped middle section. She needs to buy slightly longer things that don’t showcase her belly.

View attachment 925319

Got to give her kudos for being brave enough to do these try-on videos on youtube, I hate even stepping out of the changing room in the shops if something doesn’t suit me.

Perhaps that’s why she buys so much, trying to find clothes she’s happy with and that fit well. She should visit a stylist, it would save her money in the long run.
Oh she looks awful there her hair and makeup and is a new outfit try on?

After shooting Fawn down for “name checking” her, Caroline Mrs M is now white knighting for Fawn in her comments.

View attachment 1334667

Question: How did Caroline know about this? How did she know Fawn wasn’t on youtube anymore? How did she know where to find Fawn’s daughters comment to reply to?

Caroline either is a mindreader... or reads here (although she states otherwise!)
Caroline probably trolls her!! At least Fawn/Fern/Frump has found her happy place!!!

Mrs M is wrong , there are many upsides to coming on tattle, I do it regularly and it makes me laugh like a drain
WE LOVE IT!!! It’s MY happy place

• Heart
Reactions: 3