Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't like Candy or Candace...whatever the hell her name is. I don't like her one iota. Never have. Priscilla takes after her 100% in every way...overweight, slob, needy, wingy, cry baby, immature, developmentally delayed, tweeny self-centered piece of work!
I guess I don't like Priscilla very much!
No wonder you don't have friends PRISCILLA! You're a mess. A selfish, self-indulgent, wingy, immature mess! And, you definitely don't have friends as you say...they are just using you for their own purpose and then having the last laugh...on you, rather...at you! Yes. Laughing at you!

Ok. Dumb question here. Why does she have to stick her tongue out like that when eating? Isn't bringing the fork full of food into your mouth the normal way of eating? And in that 3rd screenshot she looks like she's gargling at the table. Just disgusting table etiquette! I don't like you at all Priscilla. I laugh at you in disgust. No wonder the only friend you have is yourself!
They don't have any actual friends. Her "bestie" Katilin hightailed it out of town just days before her "bestie's" big opening night at Selfie Wrld and as far as I've seen, she STILL hasn't gone to check it out. That's a real friend, right? I think Lauren is as close as P comes to a friend, but Lauren has social anxiety and she says she and John don't have friends, but at least she came to support them on VIP night. I think Lauren was star struck by them early in her vlogging days and Ass helped her learn the YouTube ropes, but I don't think they are actually actually close. Asa has no friends - none. He's too narcissistic to be able to have actual friendships. Now that Summer's gone, Isaiah's gone, they'll have no one but each other in their day to day lives. It will be interesting to see how much time they spend with Crystal and Emily once they move to Jacksonville. My bet is they will make their own friends. Based on the videos they've shown of their friends helping them pack and move, they had a good, close, supportive friend group and I would bet they develop that in Jacksonville. P&A will feel threatened by that and likely won't be included in their circle once they get settled.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The Beast has atrocious table manners. That is a HUGE pet peeve of mine. I just can't eat with people like her. She holds cutlery in her ham fists like they are weapons and waves them around. Her cud chewing with her mouth gaping open with her tongue lolling about is just vile. I had to laugh at yesterday's vlog when she was disgusted when Abbie drank from her straw.
We've seen how Abbie hunches over her food and shovels it in - she learned that from her mother.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
john (Nickey TV) put out an infomercial selling t-shirts that Nick dyed, and packaged. Nickey TV doesn't have many subs but has progressed with vlogging in the same way as all vlog channels that exploit their children, it's actually very intresting to see the progression. John can continue to do all the great things for Nick but doesn't need to film it for the world. This family has admitted they would love to be a channel like fathering Autism, and not have to work. The difference between FA and Nickey TV is that NickTV hasn't gotten the sub and interaction the way FA does. John and their family are exploiting Nick just like FA.
So funny... I came here to post about that as well... the video showed up in my recommended.... and yes ..it was a straight up infomercial. I see he learns from the master exploiter himself.... Asshat.

I dont think they quite have the train wreck factor that the Massives have..so I dont think they will ever get their moment of youtube famous like the Massives attained (for a short while anyway).

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The Beast has atrocious table manners. That is a HUGE pet peeve of mine. I just can't eat with people like her. She holds cutlery in her ham fists like they are weapons and waves them around. Her cud chewing with her mouth gaping open with her tongue lolling about is just vile. I had to laugh at yesterday's vlog when she was disgusted when Abbie drank from her straw.
It is fascinating to watch. She revels in filling her snout full of feed. It is a whole experience for her. The gaping mouth is just poor raising. Candy Von Hog probably smacks and chaws her food the exact same way. How long now before she says, duck it, and throws her eatin’ tools across the table and just plows face first into her trough?🐷
362843EB-50FD-43D9-A829-989B21D0F508.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
😂🤭😂:m👀
It is fascinating to watch. She revels in filling her snout full of feed. It is a whole experience for her. The gaping mouth is just poor raising. Candy Von Hog probably smacks and chaws her food the exact same way. How long now before she says, duck it, and throws her eatin’ tools across the table and just plows face first into her trough?🐷
View attachment 708127
Agreed. I can't stand the way Wayne eats either...same way really. Chewing with mouth open, etc...
She doesn’t need a pet donkey. She is already married to a jackass.
View attachment 707834
Shut your mouth PRISCILLA. You have that stupid, fake smile look again! 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So now their leghumpers are suggesting animal abuse. Can you imagine the stress a shelter animal would suffer being put in that environment being touched and photographed by strangers? Mind you, it’s not any different to what they did with Abbie when they did the Meet and Greets!

I saw that vlog about Abbie doing her arm exercises. It came out a few days after Nicky’s TV showed him working out in their home gym. A &P never have an original idea. Everything is copied from elsewhere and filmed purely for content. I bet Nicky is still doing a regular workout and Abbie isn’t!

Maybe she preferred it because it was a larger space than any bedroom, plus it gave her a bit more privacy and space from them. Can you imagine sleeping in that house, being woken by Abbie honking in the middle of the night.
Before Assholes Dad bought a place in Florida, they made him sleep out in the tit scented shack. There is NO WAY I would let my family sleep out there.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Shut your mouth PRISCILLA. You have that stupid, fake smile look again! 🙄
How can she even be taking proper steps to walk! Her lower limb joints must be screaming in pain!

I wonder if it's true what they say. That the girls get prettier at closing time.

View attachment 707463 :unsure: 🍾🍾🍸

Now we know where Cilla gets her legs from.

View attachment 707464
Is Priscilla honking in that screenshot of her sitting at the Tiki bar? lmao Either honking or oinking! Maybe both. Makes me just want to smush her face in. If smush is even a word!
PRISCILLA, if that's supposed to be a sexy, inquiring mind look...you missed the mark. You just look like a drunk tweeny- minded fool! Why would your loving husband even film you like that??...for the laugh factor content, that's why!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Time for thread suggestions sooooo some reminders...

1. Start posting page 48..anything prior to page 48 will not be counted...new thread gets built when posts hit 1000(usually)
2. Take into account
Fathering Autism#99 with the length...keep it short
3. Make sure Thread Suggestion is somewhere in the post
4. ONE suggestion per post
5. Swear words are not allowed even with characters replacing letters

Number 2 on list is most important otherwise words get deleted

Reactions: 9
This shot speaks to me. A moment in time that says..
Brother Crystal has her damn hands full. 😂 Chaos! Pig and Sweet Girl just stimming away. 😂
Nala is everything! She is like, let me get the hell outta here. 😹
E6471CA0-A6C4-4AE9-9614-CE0B7A786C68.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It seems to me Crystal lets Abbie take the lead and doesn't grab her and ask for hugs etc and get touchy feely with her.
I think Abbie bonds with her more than with others I've seen. From what I've seen and heard, so far, from Crystal, she seems calm, in control, level-headed, and doesn't seem to let a lot shake her. I think she will be good for Abbie to be around. I also think she does not tolerate disobedience, bad behaviors or tantrums...so time will tell how she really does interact with Abbie and how she takes control of certain situations. I think she is very protective of their two girls and is very watchful when Abbie is around them. Time will tell.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think Abbie bonds with her more than with others I've seen. From what I've seen and heard, so far, from Crystal, she seems calm, in control, level-headed, and doesn't seem to let a lot shake her. I think she will be good for Abbie to be around. I also think she does not tolerate disobedience, bad behaviors or tantrums...so time will tell how she really does interact with Abbie and how she takes control of certain situations. I think she is very protective of their two girls and is very watchful when Abbie is around them. Time will tell.
I think Abbie does well with Crystal for the same reason she does well with Brandi, and with Asa's stepdad...all three let Abbie take the lead in their interactions, and they all speak to her in a calm, level tone...instead of getting in her face and screaming "ARE YOU SO EXTHITED?!?!?" about everything so that she's all amped up. Abbie is like a completely different kid when she's not being grabbed, screamed at, posed like a doll, etc. I wonder what she's like at school, and how the teachers interact with her...she did seem more calm in the footage of her with Miss Shaniqua back in the day. Also it makes me sad because Isaiah used to interact with her in a more calm manner when he did those "Brothering Autism" clips, and Abbie seemed fairly peaceful (for Abbie) when they spent time together...but he and Summer both started copying the way Ass and Cilla talk to her as the vlogs got bigger.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I agree!! Abbie was very excited when she saw Crystal in the kitchen…she ran up the stairs and did a little happy dance!!

Truth be told, we rarely see Abbie genuinely that excited or smile about many things.

Here are some screenshots I grabbed.
912B188E-1B54-4EB7-B809-C7404D4E9C16.jpeg
310E9A8D-8447-4CD6-B8C2-1A9EF0C16E9D.jpeg
9710FF87-E862-44BE-ADF5-1B723FD6F360.jpeg
A09CB9DE-8C66-4E8C-B552-6B40E91D523E.jpeg
277E40F8-4DED-4311-9006-99DC14F46878.jpeg
3209BCF1-3B75-4CB6-945C-63BB5409D79B.jpeg
D657D48D-D937-4F1F-B961-95C91B640107.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Does anyone remember them doing this video, I saved it for some reason 🤣
I made a throwaway tiktok account just so I could upload, link and share it here to deleted it off my phone 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Before Assholes Dad bought a place in Florida, they made him sleep out in the tit scented shack. There is NO WAY I would let my family sleep out there.
I think they believe that having the shack is prestigious and makes them feel rich. In their mind it’s a guest house and that anyone should be delighted to stay there.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.