Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like poke my eyes out insane. They are text book co-dependent. They enable each other’s scams.

Mama P is recruiting Surfing for Autism Moms, so unethical. Taking advantage of their followers and the autism community.

View attachment 707429
I wonder if it's true what they say. That the girls get prettier at closing time.

View attachment 707463 :unsure: 🍾🍾🍸

Now we know where Cilla gets her legs from.

View attachment 707464
Damn ! Well ......... vision does become impaired when wasted at a bar right ? It is closing time ? Damn ! Vision impairment ! Vision impairment !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh hate myself for this but...maybe Asa's being more impatient and angrier off camera (according to Priscilla and Isaiah) has something to do with him having to do everything himself Abbie's care, house chores, etc...things that normal family members help each other out with. They don't seem to lift a finger or even offer to help at all. Isaiah does occasionly when Asa forces him to help. Priscilla does nothing at all. Not even helping Abbie with hygiene and personal care (daily washing up, showering/bathing, toileting, etc)...Asa does it. Oh wait. I guess she said in a vlog eons ago that she lays out Abbie's outfit each night that she'll wear next morning!🙄
Just saying...
`Pigzilla is a fat lazy ass pig, who thinks she can cook and is confident and wonderful. Oh Pleeeaaassseee, look at yourself because every time I see a photo of you I literally feel like gagging

Someone linked an older video a month or two back where Abbie literally lost a tooth and Asa and Priscilla didn’t know until Abbie had blood all over her face. And the blood wasn’t from the tooth itself falling out…rather it was from Abbie picking at her gums because it felt weird. She lost an adult tooth and seemingly gave no indication of a problem. Either her tooth care was so bad that the tooth crumbled out or Abbie can really withstand discomfort. I guess it’s also possible her parents didn’t notice more minor pain cues from her.

That sounds like a nightmare for tooth care. She could have an infected tooth and not really indicate anything until it was super painful whereas the rest of us will feel something small going on and go in to catch a cavity early.

As for the tooth…it likely came out during some head banding and biting then she swallowed it. Which Asa said isn’t uncommon.
How horrible for poor Abbie. Tooth pain is the worst and not being able to express it, or her family not able to pick it up is really sad. They are the most disgusting parents that have ever existed in my opinion

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The big urp 🤢 moment for me was in the kitchen after the trip to the store. Big P must have spilled a liquid on the floor in front of the sink. Around 8:47 she grabs paper towel and cleans the spill on the floor with her shoe. She picks up the paper towel from the floor and starts to wipe the kitchen island with it. 🤢😳 Then perhaps a delayed trigger in her brain stopped her. Watch it all unfold on camera. From dirty shoe to floor that humans and three animals walk on to countertop. 🤢

And ever since a Tattler posted the Dominatrix Selfish Wrld-Jacked Up photos here, I’ve been receiving adds like this:

View attachment 704291

Thank goodness it is summer peach season in the States! A peach truck from Georgia just visited our Midwestern city. 🍑

And Maassive AssA suggesting using IKEA as a location for product photo shoots and selfies. How fitting that Big P had to suggest, “Or you could go to SelfieWrld.” 🤣🤣🤣
By posting that peach emoji, you just doomed yourself to receiving more ads featuring butts, hahaha.

I believe that is an advertisement for a specific viral brand of clothing. Their leggings were supposed to enhance your mutt and make it look huge. It looks like it is now in shorts form. The fabric texture seems right to be that brand…or a knock-off.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Piggy says that skincare and makeup aren't rocket science. Wasn't Piggy using that Bath and Body Shop as her skincare routine? Am I the only one that can't deal with Piggy saying, mmm, k?!? Guyths, this isn't a pyramid scheme.
WARNING: Written while half asleep. And I was going to finish this up!!! Read at your own risk.

Skin care…I seen to recall people with special skin focused skill sets that they trained for…this training may have happened after they were in school for a long long time. I just..I just..it’s right on the tip of my tongue…

Oh I remember now. DERMATOLOGISTS!!! They focus solely on skin (and nails and hair). Maybe Priscilla should make an appointment with one. They have HS, 4 years undergrad, 4 years med school, 4+ years studying under other dermatologists to solely focus on taking care of the skin!!!

If Priscilla ever sees one, she should expect someone looking at her entire body, ask if she uses sunscreen, and then asks how much she tans/ and/or stays out in the sun. She should expect that during a future appointment that she will lose some moles. She will be told to wear sunscreen.

Ans then the she could visit the esthetician. This persona also has an education although not as much as a medical doctor. They also focus on the skin’s appearance.

After visiting these two people, maybe then you will realize how complicated skincare can be. Hyolauronic acid And it’s function, what does Vitamin C do and how does it get labeled, BHA vs AHA vs physical exfollients, what fragrance adds (aka nothing) and serums, washes, gels, lotions.

Oh….and she would probably learn about sunscreen!!!

Reactions: 20
I wonder if it's true what they say. That the girls get prettier at closing time.

View attachment 707464
Ok, not trying to be crude here, but how did any of these people ever have sex?? Inwuiring minds want to know or maybe not lol

Ok, not trying to be crude here, but how did any of these people ever have sex?? Inwuiring minds want to know or maybe not lol
*inquiring (oops)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm still not totally sold on her, unfortunately she is guilty by association by marrying into that mess of a Maass family. She is very sweet with Abbie who really brightens up when Crystal is around. For now, I will be neutral 🧐 🧐
It seems to me Crystal lets Abbie take the lead and doesn't grab her and ask for hugs etc and get touchy feely with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This Samantha chick is a nutter. Randomly looking at comment responses and she is something else. She is going to get Ass to sure someone? Another comment she made she threatened to hurt someone.

Ass you need to start putting your leghumpers in check. Their going after everyone, including innocent followers, is making you look like a little witch. Be a kind human remember.
I can’t believe the mentality of some of these leghumpers 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
So now their leghumpers are suggesting animal abuse. Can you imagine the stress a shelter animal would suffer being put in that environment being touched and photographed by strangers? Mind you, it’s not any different to what they did with Abbie when they did the Meet and Greets!

Wasn't Abbie supposedly doing weightlifting? I wonder if that is still happening behind the scenes. :ROFLMAO:
I saw that vlog about Abbie doing her arm exercises. It came out a few days after Nicky’s TV showed him working out in their home gym. A &P never have an original idea. Everything is copied from elsewhere and filmed purely for content. I bet Nicky is still doing a regular workout and Abbie isn’t!

I agree! There is no way i'd let anyone sleep outside like that. I'd give up my own bed first! I'm wondering if it's because she was young and afraid to speak up and just accepted it since they offered but as an adult I would never let that be an option.
Maybe she preferred it because it was a larger space than any bedroom, plus it gave her a bit more privacy and space from them. Can you imagine sleeping in that house, being woken by Abbie honking in the middle of the night.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Too damn easy guyth! 😂 I have laughed out loud many times this morning. 😹 Why Tinkerhog would even utter the phrase “run really fast”?? Who? You? Bish puhleaze! 😂

Also, cult participation aside, I like Sherry. A LOT! She is a cute little critter. Her eyes smile. Her voice is gruff at first, but after a few seconds it is sort of soothing. Very animated facial expressions too. 😜
I shall dedicate this post to her! Cheers Sheriff Sherry! 🍻
View attachment 706431View attachment 706432View attachment 706433View attachment 706434
Oh man it's been some kind of day & these screen captures made me laugh lots and lots!!! :p:giggle:🥰🥳

I love this place! You guys are brilliant! Cheers! 😍😘🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 18

*inquiring (oops)
During one of my "birds & bees" talks with my daughter she thought for a second and asked "how do really fat people do that...." :ROFLMAO:

So now their leghumpers are suggesting animal abuse. Can you imagine the stress a shelter animal would suffer being put in that environment being touched and photographed by strangers? Mind you, it’s not any different to what they did with Abbie when they did the Meet and Greets!

I saw that vlog about Abbie doing her arm exercises. It came out a few days after Nicky’s TV showed him working out in their home gym. A &P never have an original idea. Everything is copied from elsewhere and filmed purely for content. I bet Nicky is still doing a regular workout and Abbie isn’t!

Maybe she preferred it because it was a larger space than any bedroom, plus it gave her a bit more privacy and space from them. Can you imagine sleeping in that house, being woken by Abbie honking in the middle of the night.
And she didn't have to sleep inhaling the mold.....

There are things about Nicky TV I'm not crazy about but John does keep Nicky very active physically. He has a tricycle/bike that they ride to the beach and back, they kayak, the home gym. I do enjoy how physically active he keeps him.

It seems to me Crystal lets Abbie take the lead and doesn't grab her and ask for hugs etc and get touchy feely with her.
She does have kind of a chill, calming presence - something Abbie definitely isn't used to.

Last edited:
Out of that entire family Crystal is most likable. I think she's genuine and she comes off as a very nice person.
Yeah, I remember so well when I was a junior in high school my parent had to chase me around the house to go to bed. :sneaky::m🤪 You know, typical toddler teen stuff.

• Haha
We are currently at a camping resort with little cabins sites, glamping tents & rv/tents sites. Quiet hours are observed & everyone respects them. I also notice some rv sites have a nice set up with a outdoor rug & mosquito netting. Other sites just have their crap just all dumped outside. Let’s guess which one would be the Maass site? Just from the little bit of the vlogs I watched, they seem like the “dump our crap” outside variety. I use to really want to be an rv person, but now. I’m not so sure after this weekend. Seems like a lot of work. We are in one of the cabins which is cute & comfy.

• Heart
During one of my "birds & bees" talks with my daughter she thought for a second and asked "how do really fat people do that...." :ROFLMAO:

And she didn't have to sleep inhaling the mold.....

There are things about Nicky TV I'm not crazy about but John does keep Nicky very active physically. He has a tricycle/bike that they ride to the beach and back, they kayak, the home gym. I do enjoy how physically active he keeps him.

She does have kind of a chill, calming presence - something Abbie definitely isn't used to.
john (Nickey TV) put out an infomercial selling t-shirts that Nick dyed, and packaged. Nickey TV doesn't have many subs but has progressed with vlogging in the same way as all vlog channels that exploit their children, it's actually very intresting to see the progression. John can continue to do all the great things for Nick but doesn't need to film it for the world. This family has admitted they would love to be a channel like fathering Autism, and not have to work. The difference between FA and Nickey TV is that NickTV hasn't gotten the sub and interaction the way FA does. John and their family are exploiting Nick just like FA.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

View attachment 707464
I don't like Candy or Candace...whatever the hell her name is. I don't like her one iota. Never have. Priscilla takes after her 100% in every way...overweight, slob, needy, wingy, cry baby, immature, developmentally delayed, tweeny self-centered piece of work!
I guess I don't like Priscilla very much!
No wonder you don't have friends PRISCILLA! You're a mess. A selfish, self-indulgent, wingy, immature mess! And, you definitely don't have friends as you say...they are just using you for their own purpose and then having the last laugh...on you, rather...at you! Yes. Laughing at you!

Ok. Dumb question here. Why does she have to stick her tongue out like that when eating? Isn't bringing the fork full of food into your mouth the normal way of eating? And in that 3rd screenshot she looks like she's gargling at the table. Just disgusting table etiquette! I don't like you at all Priscilla. I laugh at you in disgust. No wonder the only friend you have is yourself!

She doesn’t need a pet donkey. She is already married to a jackass.
View attachment 707834
Another one of her stupid, forced smile poses. I hate when she does that. But they all do really except for Abbie. That's one thing I have to say is when we see Abbie smile...we know it's real, it's genuine.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I don't like Candy or Candace...whatever the hell her name is. I don't like her one iota. Never have. Priscilla takes after her 100% in every way...overweight, slob, needy, wingy, cry baby, immature, developmentally delayed, tweeny self-centered piece of work!
I guess I don't like Priscilla very much!
No wonder you don't have friends PRISCILLA! You're a mess. A selfish, self-indulgent, wingy, immature mess! And, you definitely don't have friends as you say...they are just using you for their own purpose and then having the last laugh...on you, rather...at you! Yes. Laughing at you!

Ok. Dumb question here. Why does she have to stick her tongue out like that when eating? Isn't bringing the fork full of food into your mouth the normal way of eating? And in that 3rd screenshot she looks like she's gargling at the table. Just disgusting table etiquette! I don't like you at all Priscilla. I laugh at you in disgust. No wonder the only friend you have is yourself!
The Beast has atrocious table manners. That is a HUGE pet peeve of mine. I just can't eat with people like her. She holds cutlery in her ham fists like they are weapons and waves them around. Her cud chewing with her mouth gaping open with her tongue lolling about is just vile. I had to laugh at yesterday's vlog when she was disgusted when Abbie drank from her straw.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.