Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow love when they say they have no time for TJ Max I love going there when in the state And Buckle is way out of my league and I can’t even afford to go what’s wrong with target tell me who can afford what they have and they give her a new bag every year since a little crazy the whole family is just a joke

Reactions: 13
Here is tonight's vlog --

As per usual, they've done everything at the last moment. Why do things ahead of time and save yourself some stress?? That's just ridiculous, right? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

So no one else gets addict vibes from them, even just a little bit?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I agree!! Abbie was very excited when she saw Crystal in the kitchen…she ran up the stairs and did a little happy dance!!

Truth be told, we rarely see Abbie genuinely that excited or smile about many things.

Here are some screenshots I grabbed.
View attachment 708294View attachment 708295View attachment 708296View attachment 708317View attachment 708319View attachment 708318View attachment 708299
Reunited and it feels so good!
3BB6A1D9-EF2D-4254-845A-F3EEFD6677D0.png

Also, such a miss on the “Not Special Needs” haircut! 😩
14254ADD-0AC9-4559-8234-9073F748495A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
The fact that they spend $150k + for a new truck and RV that they will probably not travel again with, but only buy things for Abby if it’s buy one get one free or buy one get one 50% off, and only spend $7 on a pair of shoes really pisses me off. She’s the reason they can afford the fun things. I get that she doesn’t care what she looks like, but at least get comfy stuff and buy stuff only on sale. bleeping assholes

• Heart
Reactions: 27
On a different subject. A very recent comment on the Canadians channel is from somebody who has been to Selfieshitwrld. She said the whole place is like a sweat box and in the two hours she was there she didnt see a single member of staff clean or sanitise anything. Sounds lovely doesnt it?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh and another thing, they say the only spend $7 on shoes because she ruins them so fast. Maybe if you bought QUALITY shoes they wouldn’t fall apart…

• Heart
Reactions: 22
"Shoes are a huge deal in this house because, you know, she's not a huge shoe person.."

Ummm.... WTF???......

ezgif-2-d962f983937c.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes, the shorts looked huge. Maybe to compensate for the inevitable pull-up. I wasn’t a fan of any of the clothes. And why did they buy her the ripped jeans. Those will be torn to shreds. I also hated those shorts with the tucked in shirt she wore her first day. I have no taste in clothes, but I thought everything was ugly.
I agree 100%. I especially thought those striped shorts were terrible. I get that high waisted has it’s benefits, but talk about making a girl “look” special needs. Also, I understand wanting your child to have nice things, but $100+ jeans for her to wear to her “junior” year. Just another reason for Pig to spend. 😵

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wait! I thought in a comment to a post or on a vlog somewhere Priscilla said SelfieWrldJax was unique in that they hire special needs individuals and basically let them run the business. She said they match the individual to the job that is specific to their particular capabilities or appropriate level of ability with "job coaches" there for some that need more direct supervision ...something along those lines anyway. So if they don't ask about a diagnosis during the interview process, how would they know what person to assign what job to? Am I missing something?
"Shoes are a huge deal in this house because, you know, she's not a huge shoe person.."

Ummm.... WTF???......

View attachment 708991
At any given time there are at least 20 pairs of shoes in that pig sty laundry room shoved under the closets. I don't think Asshole has that many pairs of shoes?

Reactions: 15
Reunited and it feels so good!
View attachment 708981
Also, such a miss on the “Not Special Needs” haircut! 😩
View attachment 708984
I just watched Crystal's moving video and she is so much more engaging than Asshat. I have a feeling there will be a family rift when she becomes the one who people will watch. Her videos are short, she explains what is going on, her kids seem super happy and bright. I'm still neutral on her because I want to wait and see if Abbie gets incorporated for clicks, but she is way better than Asshat.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just watched Crystal's moving video and she is so much more engaging than Asshat. I have a feeling there will be a family rift when she becomes the one who people will watch. Her videos are short, she explains what is going on, her kids seem super happy and bright. I'm still neutral on her because I want to wait and see if Abbie gets incorporated for clicks, but she is way better than Asshat.
I have to admit she is growing on me. She is a really good imaginative cook always using lovely fresh produce, she is sweet with her girls, is very practical and very down to earth. Her dumpy little wife is another matter. Seems to do very little, sullen and uninteresting.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes, the shorts looked huge. Maybe to compensate for the inevitable pull-up. I wasn’t a fan of any of the clothes. And why did they buy her the ripped jeans. Those will be torn to shreds. I also hated those shorts with the tucked in shirt she wore her first day. I have no taste in clothes, but I thought everything was ugly.
I call BS on that buying haul… I bet they take it all back! They only buy BOGO??? Get her good shoes that will last, that way you don’t have to be so cheap on the support she needs!! I just can’t with these mASS’s.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.