Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How P eats has always grossed me out. Maybe just me but never seen someone stick their tongue out to take a bite. Or continuously flopping it out while eating. Cows eat more gracefully (seriously looking out my windowat some now out there munching)... As delicate and dainty she keeps trying to say she is you would think she would have at least some table manners.

Abigail has more manners and she has every reason not to. So unless there is some underlying condition P has she is just a nasty slob.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
There are things about Nicky TV I'm not crazy about but John does keep Nicky very active physically. He has a tricycle/bike that they ride to the beach and back, they kayak, the home gym. I do enjoy how physically active he keeps him.
I’m not a fan of theirs either, but I will give them credit for being consistent and making Nicky do some exercise and chores. He doesn’t always want to do these things, but they rarely give in to him. He’s allowed a break, then it’s back to folding clothes or whatever. Abbie gets away with way too much. She might have the mentality of a young child, but she’s learned that throwing a strop usually gets her out of doing the stuff she doesn’t want to do or as others have said, she gets rewarded.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I agree!! Abbie was very excited when she saw Crystal in the kitchen…she ran up the stairs and did a little happy dance!!

Truth be told, we rarely see Abbie genuinely that excited or smile about many things.

Here are some screenshots I grabbed.
View attachment 708294View attachment 708295View attachment 708296View attachment 708317View attachment 708319View attachment 708318View attachment 708299
I watched that part with Crystal back. I cant decide yet if she was really happy to see her...or if she was excited because they usually eat or go somewhere when Crystal is there. (poking Dunkin over and over on her iPad). I do sense more of a calmness with Crystal and that she might even not allow Abbie to get everything she wants..... she may have some sense of discipline with Abbie.

Reactions: 25
Look at the amount of food on her plate! She’s a Piggy in more ways than one!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I don’t know what that stuff is on their plates but it looks vile. These people live in a place where it’s generally hot and humid, so how can they face eating fried slop all the time? You never see them eating salads and rarely do they do they seem to eat veggies. There are so many colourful, vibrant, healthy meals they could make. Priscilla has the nerve to do a cooking channel, but she lacks imagination and cooking skills. I don’t claim to be the healthiest eater, as I do like the odd vegan donut or crisps, but they eat so badly all the time. All the fried bacon, fried eggs, slabs of meat which they add extra fat to, cheese on almost everything, packets of shite added to recipes, ranch dressing added on almost every dish, not to mention all the runs to Dunkin and sweet shop visits. Someday they will live to regret eating like this because it will affect their health. Sadly it will also affect Abbie’s health too.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thread Suggestion:

FatheringAutism #99 Is Ruthina really Asa? Do Pigs clothes fit? You should ask Sherie Havernick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t know what that stuff is on their plates but it looks vile. These people live in a place where it’s generally hot and humid, so how can they face eating fried slop all the time? You never see them eating salads and rarely do they do they seem to eat veggies. There are so many colourful, vibrant, healthy meals they could make. Priscilla has the nerve to do a cooking channel, but she lacks imagination and cooking skills. I don’t claim to be the healthiest eater, as I do like the odd vegan donut or crisps, but they eat so badly all the time. All the fried bacon, fried eggs, slabs of meat which they add extra fat to, cheese on almost everything, packets of shite added to recipes, ranch dressing added on almost every dish, not to mention all the runs to Dunkin and sweet shop visits. Someday they will live to regret eating like this because it will affect their health. Sadly it will also affect Abbie’s health too.
That's Asa's version of hibachi 3 tons of rice, some shrimp or chicken and a tit ton of soy sauce and the pink "yum yum" sauce. Full of sodium, carbs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
That's Asa's version of hibachi 3 tons of rice, some shrimp or chicken and a tit ton of soy sauce and the pink "yum yum" sauce. Full of sodium, carbs.
Did you happen to notice how much of that Yum Yum sauce Summer squeezed onto her platter? I kept thinking she was going to stop, but she just kept going - around … and around … and around 😳 All of their eating habits are just horrendous

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Did you happen to notice how much of that Yum Yum sauce Summer squeezed onto her platter? I kept thinking she was going to stop, but she just kept going - around … and around … and around 😳 All of their eating habits are just horrendous
That stuff is yummy, but yeah - full of fat & sugar

Reactions: 10
I thought they had her hair done, it looks even messier than it did before in the screen shots.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
THREAD SUGGESTION:

Fathering Autism#99 Moldy Manor is down to just three, Summer and Isaiah were able to flee

Reactions: 29
Oh hate myself for this but...maybe Asa's being more impatient and angrier off camera (according to Priscilla and Isaiah) has something to do with him having to do everything himself Abbie's care, house chores, etc...things that normal family members help each other out with. They don't seem to lift a finger or even offer to help at all. Isaiah does occasionally when Asa forces him to help. Priscilla does nothing at all. Not even helping Abbie with hygiene and personal care (daily washing up, showering/bathing, toileting, etc)...Asa does it. Oh wait. I guess she said in a vlog eons ago that she lays out Abbie's outfit each night that she'll wear next morning!🙄
Just saying...
I think that probably does play into it… to a point. But, we’ve seen time after time that Asshat always tries to get by doing just the bare minimum and choosing whichever is easiest and most convenient. I don’t believe he puts in an astounding amount of work. If you compare it to Princess P, then by that standard, yes he does more than she does. If something is too inconvenient, if it requires too much effort and consistency – Asshat ain’t doing it.

As Abbie is getting older, the longer this lazy excuse of ‘parenting’ goes on, the worse things get. Asswipe and Princess P are just too stubborn and clueless to realize that they’re constantly shooting themselves in the foot.

Third, I think a major reason why Asshat has more of the caretaker role is because of one simple thing – control. He is a monumental control freak. He HAS to be in control of ‘all the things’ at all times. Along with P’s detachment and disinterest towards Abbie, Asshat doesn’t trust P to do things the ‘right’ way. AKA his way.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
This was just over a year ago. A 15 minute video teaching her the sign for donut....And in that short time she did well. TEACH. HER. MORE. IMPORTANT. WORDS! And Piggy ALL up in her grill and them hand feeding the donut to her. Ugh. Back the F off woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have figured out who Kylie reminds me of...
ABNER! ABNER!!
😎😈😎
I bet Mrs. Kravitz owned some high waisted floral print shorts too! Anywhooooo 🦉
To the corner I go. 👀 It is 5 o'clock somewhere! 😜
19CFE906-7797-48C5-AF47-0D7FBB216D28.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.