Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DEAD!!!! I think we share a brain Meow!

Gaaaaah the weird feet! View attachment 708753
That witch! After I go and get me a unicorn float, she switches to a Pink Flamingo? Darn the luck! 😂 First off..Eeewww!
Secondly, Holy hell she looks stuffed in between the wings of that enormous floating creature.
I guess it was only a matter of time until the unicorn built for four could no longer be patched and repaired.
RIP!
@Sweetums
It was fantastic while it lasted.❤
672789EB-EEEB-4CF8-B826-5204CF0E0699.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Bloody hell! How the hell did she get on that monstrosity! How on earth will she get off it??!
Seriously, she has a whole private pool and all she does with it is lounge about on top of it getting fatter and fatter and breeding more and more skin cancer. It would be so much better for her joints to do some aqua fitness. It’s probably the only thing she could do pain free now

• Haha
  • Heart

Oh look! Its a four man swan!

That witch! After I go and get me a unicorn float, she switches to a Pink Flamingo? Darn the luck! 😂 First off..Eeewww!
Secondly, Holy hell she looks stuffed in between the wings of that enormous floating creature.
I guess it was only a matter of time until the unicorn built for four could no longer be patched and repaired.
RIP!
@Sweetums
It was fantastic while it lasted.❤
View attachment 708774
Ah the memories....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why in the hell would you dress a "junior" in high school like this. I'm sorry but this is horrible looking. View attachment 705004
Those are high waisted shorts so they look longer than they are. If you look at the actual inseam, those look soooo short. Maybe I’m the only person who hated sticking to the chairs when I got up after class? Not to mention that I hope that’s not a bodysuit. If it is, so uncomfortable!

She simultaneously looks like a girl whose 40 year old mother dressed her trying to mimic what cool teens wear. These are items a teenager would wear but they also don’t look good. Abbie is on the shorter end with a short torso and the high waisted paper bag jean shorts with a tucked in shirt, well, I just don’t see a teenager actually wanting to wear that outfit.

Nope, Isaiah is loving not having to do a damn thing. He isn't interested because he doesn't have to be. All will be done for him, and he doesn't have to lift a finger. Isaiah even said he didn't get great grades, but we saw him playing and making jokes about not doing any sort of school work.
I didn't have to pay for a thing in college, but I HAD to maintain a certain GPA. I would've been embarrassed to bring home average grades, but maybe the Massives are okay with it because they've lied about their son being gifted to begin with.
He’s joked about getting bad grades!! And he wasn’t that gifted to begin with and they lied about it? I shouldn’t be so shocked. Maybe it’s just because that is such horrible behavior that I’m shocked anyone admits to it. If Isaiah doesn’t enjoy his coursework (I mean, homework doesn’t have to be loved but you should overall enjoy what you study) then he should change majors. I’m sure he’s either pressured by his parents or thinks he is obligated to study to be an ABA therapist. And if he doesn’t want to do school right now, he should get some kind of a job or internship (since his parents/Abbie pay his way anyway) and take some time off school to figure things out. At least then he wouldn’t be paying $30k a year or whatever in tuition.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Selfishworld posted a pic of some of their employees.here is a comment

What percentage of your employees are special needs individuals? I remember you saying when you opened up that you wanted it to be an inclusive work environment. 💕

and their reply
Yes we do have special needs employees. We don’t ask about a diagnosis during our interview process though.

Seems like an odd answer. Wouldn't they look for some special needs people to hire instead of just hiring people and hoping they have some sort of diagnosis that counts as "special needs"?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Selfishworld posted a pic of some of their employees.here is a comment

What percentage of your employees are special needs individuals? I remember you saying when you opened up that you wanted it to be an inclusive work environment. 💕

and their reply
Yes we do have special needs employees. We don’t ask about a diagnosis during our interview process though.

Seems like an odd answer. Wouldn't they look for some special needs people to hire instead of just hiring people and hoping they have some sort of diagnosis that counts as "special needs"?
Wait! I thought in a comment to a post or on a vlog somewhere Priscilla said SelfieWrldJax was unique in that they hire special needs individuals and basically let them run the business. She said they match the individual to the job that is specific to their particular capabilities or appropriate level of ability with "job coaches" there for some that need more direct supervision ...something along those lines anyway. So if they don't ask about a diagnosis during the interview process, how would they know what person to assign what job to? Am I missing something?

Here is tonight's vlog --

As per usual, they've done everything at the last moment. Why do things ahead of time and save yourself some stress?? That's just ridiculous, right? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
We want her to look stylish....
So they buy 3 Pig-style ( loose mid with elastic cinch) shirts in different colors.🙄
Also, did anyone else think the shorts look really big?
AA869D40-CF48-48F4-B57A-4CB6EC7C373A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
FatheringAutism #99 Eveyones gone the house is calm, will pigcilla consider being a real mom?

Reactions: 10

As per usual, they've done everything at the last moment. Why do things ahead of time and save yourself some stress?? That's just ridiculous, right? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Why is Ass-a always selling her? "Priscilla does such a great job of __________" Are you actually bragging that she can shop for clothes for your daughter? Who cares??? Does my husband need to tell people what a "great job" I do of grocery shopping? Dressing our kids? (when they were younger) multi-tasking, etc.? Enough! Most intelligent viewers can see she does the bare minimum (if that) as the matriarch of the family. Please just stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

How many days in a row does she wear that ugly ass shirt??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We want her to look stylish....
So they buy 3 Pig-style ( loose mid with elastic cinch) shirts in different colors.🙄
Also, did anyone else think the shorts look really big?
View attachment 708943
Yes, the shorts looked huge. Maybe to compensate for the inevitable pull-up. I wasn’t a fan of any of the clothes. And why did they buy her the ripped jeans. Those will be torn to shreds. I also hated those shorts with the tucked in shirt she wore her first day. I have no taste in clothes, but I thought everything was ugly.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Why is everything set up on the kitchen island? Who puts a bunch of brand-new clothes on top of their stove? Why is it filmed from that angle so they have to keep turning sideways to display things to the camera? Why do they lie about the most random of things? Asa says Abbie has always had a lunch bag that matched her backpack, but...no she hasn't. There's literally years of video footage of Abbie coming home from school and taking her lunch bag out of her backpack. We've all seen her lunch bags and backpacks, we've all seen that they never matched. Why would you lie about this???

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Omg their fashion. That orange top does not go with red/pink shorts. Also $7 for shoes… that poor girl’s feet must have so many blisters

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.