Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Suggestion is a tie...there were only 2 suggestions and they both have 22 votes....suggestions on what to do

Fathering Autism#99 Moldy Manor is down to just three, Summer and Isaiah were able to flee
And
FatheringAutism #99 Is Ruthina really Asa? Do Pigs clothes fit? You should ask Sherie Havernick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Thread Suggestion is a tie...there were only 2 suggestions and they both have 22 votes....suggestions on what to do

Fathering Autism#99 Moldy Manor is down to just three, Summer and Isaiah were able to flee
And
FatheringAutism #99 Is Ruthina really Asa? Do Pigs clothes fit? You should ask Sherie Havernick!
First one

• Heart
Reactions: 8

And
2nd one

• Heart
Reactions: 5

And
I also vote for the first one, if we do a tiebreak.

Reactions: 6

And
I say let my Tattle sister take the cake! 😻 I have no problem conceding. Congrats @SCCOct66 😻 I think it is great!😻

• Heart
Reactions: 12

And
Incorporate the two into one. Moldy mansion is down to three. If you wonder why, ask Sherie!
LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.