Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are such influencers! Look at us! Changing the world one tattle comment at a time. We may even be saving lives if they actually do sanitize those balls. (Which I doubt.) Without one of those machines or putting them in some kind of dishwasher....all the time involved by their personnel cleaning one ball at a time really doesn’t sound practical.

Why do you folks really believe Assa and Pigstilla traveled again with Isaiah back to Boone? They just got back from a month of traveling. He doesn’t need them to babysit him or help him move in. Are they buying him a new condo or vehicle in Boone? Are the Hog couple planning on buying a new sty near Hogboy to keep track of him and cater to his every need? He certainly doesn’t need Pig’s help decorating or arranging his crap in his condo. She does such a crappy job in her own house.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Okay😂 Last one. This witch is making me unproductive ASF! 😂 Are they doing this on purpose? We are going to need a bigger table? Would you look at the beige food PILED on those troughs! Holy COW!👀
View attachment 706517
ETA: Was it not just a few weeks ago they were re-telling that lie about Pig only gnawing on a couple bites?
And you know....I believe that’s Summer sitting on her left with her plate piled high and wide with that high calorie fatty beige food (love that description of the food color!) She needs to be careful she doesn’t gain that weight back she’s lost since distancing herself from those porkers. She had obviously lost weight after not eating with them for a while (and probably more exercise apart from their sedentary lifestyle......lifestyle of the fat and famous) She spent what appeared to be a lot of time with them on that smelly sofa in their family room. So I’m glad she is escaping that environment and heading for a healthier life....in more ways than one. I’m hoping one day with some maturity she can see these scamming users for who they truly are. She should be thankful she is truly not their daughter or family member like that poor hoglet who is stuck.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I wonder if it's true what they say. That the girls get prettier at closing time.

1628644536225.png
:unsure: 🍾🍾🍸

Now we know where Cilla gets her legs from.

1628644617586.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Yes, the balls need a good swishing in a net bag in the washer on hot. Poof. It wouldnt take 15 hours of ball wiping. 🙄
Broken puzzle...there's a joke somewhere in your comment about the balls needing "swishing" and 15 hours of "wiping"! lmao Still trying to figure it out!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Or maybe they have one ordered. Isn't there a shortage on some vehicles right now? Just a thought.
Junior may also realize some of his privilege and chose the vehicle that makes him look like “every man” instead of rolling up to his new home with a slick new ride.

In one of her IG stories today, she went with him to get cable hooked up. If he’s never had utilities in his name, he would have to have an adult with a credit history to sign up for utilities. That’s all I can guess. Plus it gives her something to film for her Instagram stories. Plus she gets to get away from Abbie
And Big P is so insulated from the world around her. When they stopped at a Spectrum store front to get Junior set up with all the Wifi, TV, and internet connections, she said she hadn’t heard of them. Spectrum covers 41 of 50 US states and is in over 30 million households.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Yes! He sure would!
You did not stick to your 1200 calorie a day diet, Tinkerhog. ☝🏼👎🏼☝🏼
My most favorite was when he had to tell a 500 lb lady that she was NOT malnourished. 😹
If the planets align, and this comes to fruition...😹 OH MY STARS! I am watching all of it. Imagine the screenshot opportunities! Her laying in bed telling her sad story while Moobs makes his third run to McDonalds. He returns and lifts, cleanses and powders all the rolls. Then Pig will announce it is time for dinner. Next scene, Moobs has sold the RV to put a down payment on a box truck with a lift gate. He backs into the manor. Beep beep beep... The fire department comes and removes the double doors leading out to the pool along with a section of wall so EMS can drag her and her mattress out and onto the lift gate of Moobs new ride. 😈 I will stop here..😹😹
I see a ‘corner’ in your future Meow! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh hate myself for this but...maybe Asa's being more impatient and angrier off camera (according to Priscilla and Isaiah) has something to do with him having to do everything himself Abbie's care, house chores, etc...things that normal family members help each other out with. They don't seem to lift a finger or even offer to help at all. Isaiah does occasionly when Asa forces him to help. Priscilla does nothing at all. Not even helping Abbie with hygiene and personal care (daily washing up, showering/bathing, toileting, etc)...Asa does it. Oh wait. I guess she said in a vlog eons ago that she lays out Abbie's outfit each night that she'll wear next morning!🙄
Just saying...
She doesn’t clean either. They have cleaners. Which no hate on that really because I would love cleaners because I feel like all I do is clean with twin toddlers BUT all she does is “play make up” all day on her phone.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I do NOT like Crystal at all. She may be sweet w/Abbie, but she had no problem making vlogs off the back of Abbie right after meeting the Massives. You can't be too sweet if you have no problems using a child to make content and get a head start on your sub count, and that's exactly what Butch the witch did. Another pimp in the Massive family

• Heart
Reactions: 30
You couldn't pay me to sleep in that hole....that was really gross. And then they tossed in the fucked up couch from their old office...Summer was sleeping one step up from a homeless guy.
DItto and me too! Putrid tit! I truly hope they’re fucked for a babysitter and have to actually parent their kid themselves for once in probably forever so they can’t pawn her off on anyone else who will take her! She let them walk all over her for far too damn long!

She doesn’t clean either. They have cleaners. Which no hate on that really because I would love cleaners because I feel like all I do is clean with twin toddlers BUT all she does is “play make up” all day on her phone.
It makes no sense to pay out the 🍑 for cleaning people when they could get off their lazy 🍑’s and do it themselves tho! I hate cleaning too but I still do what I can do! I do a horrible job but I still do it! Lol they’d rather shop and eat out than actually do anything actually productive,neither actually WORKS a 9-5 like normal people, they have all the time in the world

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I do NOT like Crystal at all. She may be sweet w/Abbie, but she had no problem making vlogs off the back of Abbie right after meeting the Massives. You can't be too sweet if you have no problems using a child to make content and get a head start on your sub count, and that's exactly what Butch the witch did. Another pimp in the Massive family
I really didn't like Crystal in the beginning, but Abbie seems to warm to her more than anyone else. I'm curious to see where her vlog goes now that they are in Florida. Will she exploit Abbie or just stick to her own family content? She really confuses me, I watched her latest vlog and she was wearing shorts where I swear, she had a woody. 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

DItto and me too! Putrid tit! I truly hope they’re fucked for a babysitter and have to actually parent their kid themselves for once in probably forever so they can’t pawn her off on anyone else who will take her! She let them walk all over her for far too damn long!

It makes no sense to pay out the 🍑 for cleaning people when they could get off their lazy 🍑’s and do it themselves tho! I hate cleaning too but I still do what I can do! I do a horrible job but I still do it! Lol they’d rather shop and eat out than actually do anything actually productive,neither actually WORKS a 9-5 like normal people, they have all the time in the world
I agree, it is a waste of Abbie's money. They have a relatively small house with very little to clean and could easily do it themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a tit...

And no Ass... that wasn't me. I have never commented on any channel or platform of yours. Moron.
He doesn’t even try to hide his douchebaggery anymore. Karma can’t catch up with these assholes fast enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I really didn't like Crystal in the beginning, but Abbie seems to warm to her more than anyone else. I'm curious to see where her vlog goes now that they are in Florida. Will she exploit Abbie or just stick to her own family content? She really confuses me, I watched her latest vlog and she was wearing shorts where I swear, she had a woody. 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

I agree, it is a waste of Abbie's money. They have a relatively small house with very little to clean and could easily do it themselves.
Larger than their last one tho,either way it’s their house they made the messes and should clean up after themselves

Reactions: 9
This Samantha chick is a nutter. Randomly looking at comment responses and she is something else. She is going to get Ass to sure someone? Another comment she made she threatened to hurt someone.

Ass you need to start putting your leghumpers in check. Their going after everyone, including innocent followers, is making you look like a little witch. Be a kind human remember.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I can understand the "after" reward. Yeah, something she indicates or something known that she really likes but, the plying her with candy through the hair trim (because they didn't really get a cut), No! I wouldn't do it. Oh, she would sit for the trim though! Voluntarily or otherwise. If otherwise, then the end reward would vanish!
She just gets her way again!...'feed me, feed me candy!' Nope. Wouldn't happen. Sorry.
The intermediate candy rewards might be necessary. Since she has severe IDD, she might not be able to associate behaving in the chair with “get my good afterward.” People in general have issues when a reward follows after a long period of time (think getting in shape). That understanding or contentment of reward after a longer period of time might be hard for her. So she gets an M&M or something every five minutes. I don’t find that too bad for something major like hair cutting. If they went more often they could phase out the candy. And they probably do overuse food as a reward in general.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Abbie can't tell them her tooth hurts......hmmmm.....the EXACT reason you take that kid to the dentist from the time she was a baby....so no problems arise....and if that kid don't have any cavities from the amount of donuts and crap she eats every minute of the day....coupled with the lack of proper brushing....then that is the biggest miracle to be bestowed on humans since Jesus turned water to wine.

"Hoglet" I can't with some of these names you people come up with!!! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Someone linked an older video a month or two back where Abbie literally lost a tooth and Asa and Priscilla didn’t know until Abbie had blood all over her face. And the blood wasn’t from the tooth itself falling out…rather it was from Abbie picking at her gums because it felt weird. She lost an adult tooth and seemingly gave no indication of a problem. Either her tooth care was so bad that the tooth crumbled out or Abbie can really withstand discomfort. I guess it’s also possible her parents didn’t notice more minor pain cues from her.

That sounds like a nightmare for tooth care. She could have an infected tooth and not really indicate anything until it was super painful whereas the rest of us will feel something small going on and go in to catch a cavity early.

As for the tooth…it likely came out during some head banding and biting then she swallowed it. Which Asa said isn’t uncommon.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.