Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would like to urge everyone to watch this vlog -
Did you guys notice when Summer and Abbie were in the limo and Abbie yelled (or stim yelled whatever) there was a woman who looked in the window? Priceless! And If I was in that situation where Abbie was acting a fool, I would have taken Abbie to the back of the room or took her for a little walk about. Another example of A&P not "listening to Abbie's needs" as she was clearly overwhelmed. And yes Abbie tried to drink spoiled milk, she was probably thirsty from all that thrashing around. And Ass...leave a comment below.. that's a bleeping joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ya'll....You're gonna hate me. I have to go to get my car from the garage and on my way home I'm gonna go buy a nintendo switch. I'm a gamer at heart and they're not making us go into full quarantine yet. I figured since I have to get the car, might as well get some gaming in while I'm out. The game stores here as well as Best Buy are open.....

Please help me justify this, my logic is I already have to go get my car. :unsure:
I got the switch, a separate charger, 2 extra joy-cons. I'm waiting for Anima Crossing New Horizons. lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Did you guys notice when Summer and Abbie were in the limo and Abbie yelled (or stim yelled whatever) there was a woman who looked in the window? Priceless! And If I was in that situation where Abbie was acting a fool, I would have taken Abbie to the back of the room or took her for a little walk about. Another example of A&P not "listening to Abbie's needs" as she was clearly overwhelmed. And yes Abbie tried to drink spoiled milk, she was probably thirsty from all that thrashing around. And Ass...leave a comment below.. that's a bleeping joke.
Ummm yes I totally noticed the woman turn around and look like she was thinking “WTF?” ... and absolutely... summer should have taken her out of the hall while she was running around thrashing. No ... they love the attention and they were in their “safe place.” I swear if I was that man she was tapping and disturbing I would have said something to those fucks.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree.

Quarantine
No Becca or Summer around

They are following the homeschool trend. It’s all for show. Why only care about her education now? They don’t even have jobs and we never see them talk about her education or following up on anything Brandy or the teachers tell them.

She isnot even trying at this point is she?(MakeupSilly)...no makeup, inot really dressed,etc. She does look very rough. Hmm,being a fulll time hands on parent can tend to do that one...and of course,prob watching her tier members not making any sales which means no money for her either....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She isnot even trying at this point is she?(MakeupSilly)...no makeup, inot really dressed,etc. She does look very rough. Hmm,being a fulll time hands on parent can tend to do that one...and of course,prob watching her tier members not making any sales which means no money for her either....
Cracks me up. I think she is attempting to look "relatable"....oh, working so hard homeschooling I didnt have time to bedazzle my eyes or change my toga. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Cracks me up. I think she is attempting to look "relatable"....oh, working so hard homeschooling I didnt have time to bedazzle my eyes or change my toga. LOL
She looks so huge, I know she was feeling good about her weight loss but now she's not handling the stress of everyone knowing you have a cheating husband and everything they stand for is now tit hitting the fan.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Another thing that bugs me is the "oh we won't accept government help, I wasn't raised that way". Yet Medicare is paying for the garage full of pullups and for respite care. I don't begrudge them it if they are entitled to it due to abbie but DON'T LOOK DOWN ON PEOPLE if they get assistance. As my gran use to say, people in glass houses shouldn't through stones

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I know we joke a lot about their (especially Priscilla's) obsession with making Abbie out to be a typical teenager. But, why don't they buy her clothing that typical teenagers wear? There are many things that are sensory-friendly and appropriate that teenage girls wear. Also, clothing is probably the easiest way to make Abbie seem like a typical teenage girl.

I'm just surprised that Abbie is not decked out head to toe in Urban Outfitters and Brandy Melville. Especially because they can brag about how healthy and skinny Abbie is since she can fit into Brandy Melville's one size clothing. Does anyone know why they don't do this?

Reactions: 10
I know we joke a lot about their (especially Priscilla's) obsession with making Abbie out to be a typical teenager. But, why don't they buy her clothing that typical teenagers wear? There are many things that are sensory-friendly and appropriate that teenage girls wear. Also, clothing is probably the easiest way to make Abbie seem like a typical teenage girl.

I'm just surprised that Abbie is not decked out head to toe in Urban Outfitters and Brandy Melville. Especially because they can brag about how healthy and skinny Abbie is since she can fit into Brandy Melville's one size clothing. Does anyone know why they don't do this?
That would require spending the money they earn because of Abbie on her and not themselves. Remember the one pic they took where everyone BUT their meal ticket got new clothes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
She looks so huge, I know she was feeling good about her weight loss but now she's not handling the stress of everyone knowing you have a cheating husband and everything they stand for is now tit hitting the fan.
Not to mention what she eats. One, she is back to eating fast food non-stop, and we see her portions are getting bigger...but even if they were small portions she cant eat junk and keep losing. You can tell she self-paid. When insurance covers this you meet with a therapist to see if you are able to control your eating and not just looking for a quick fix. No way she would've passed. Most likely they would have set her up for a 6 month eval....come in every month, get weighed...if she hasnt lost or has gained, clearly she wasnt controlling her eating, hence no surgery. Took a friend of mine over a year to be approved.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Above all their ignorance and gluttony they're so unbelievably racist like maybe she does know English but she was startled so she didnt say anything because thats what happens when youre suprised youre at a loss for words. Furthermore "she doesnt look American" neither do I and I wouldve reacted the same way and it has nothing to do with culture either god he's so deep in his ass

• Heart
That would require spending the money they earn because of Abbie on her and not themselves. Remember the one pic they took where everyone BUT their meal ticket got new clothes.
Yup.
For that photoshoot.
That was so common of them.
Abbie looked so homely in that awful brown dress. IMO.
The least they could have done was get her a new outfit.
They probably thought nobody would notice.
As for getting her those anorexic girl's clothes...
Abbie has no sense of social norms and sits very um...how can i say this...unladylike. They have mentioned in the past that is why they dress her the way they do.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

They have spoken about this in a couple vlogs over the years. The main thing isn't really sensory stuff as in how things feel, its sensory stuff in the sense of how she destroys everything. Here is an old vlog of them shopping for her. Be warned Assa says some gross-is stuff about Abbie, (i.e. refering to her chest as "her goods", and refusing that any shirt shows her shoulders).

• Sick
Reactions: 9
P strikes me as very insecure for all her blustering. I think Asa was the first guy who ever approached her . If you watch the video of their "perfect love story" he honed in on her. Listen between the lines, he was looking for a one night stand and she was the easiest target. She was the one driving to him etc . I think her fairy tale turned out to be a gothic tale and she has no idea how to fix it. I would almost feel sorry for her but I'm not that nice a person since her true witch has emerged more than once

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
No tit.
I guess after she did the weather, she was ready for science!!
Abbie had a breakthrough, y'all!
Praise the Lawd!
It actually looks like Abbie balled that paper up and tossed it. 😄.
These people never cease to amaze me.
Just when ya think they can't do anything dumber...there they go.
IMO.
A sad reality for them. Seems they still have not quite grasped or accepted where Abbie is or they DO know but don’t want to portray that. I just don’t get it. What are they trying to prove?

• Heart
They have spoken about this in a couple vlogs over the years. The main thing isn't really sensory stuff as in how things feel, its sensory stuff in the sense of how she destroys everything. Here is an old vlog of them shopping for her. Be warned Assa says some gross-is stuff about Abbie, (i.e. refering to her chest as "her goods", and refusing that any shirt shows her shoulders).

Her "goods". This is exactly why I get skeeved out when I think of him bathing her. :sick::sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 17
A sad reality for them. Seems they still have not quite grasped or accepted where Abbie is or they DO know but don’t want to portray that. I just don’t get it. What are they trying to prove?
I dunno what they are trying to prove.
I do know they are chasing that dollar.
Yes. They know. They've BEEN knowing.
If they portrayed her being 18 months old in a 15 year old body...the exploitation would be too obvious and their money would dry up.
So rather than meeting her where she's at, they have done the typical teen thing/route.
They only show glimpses of the 18 month old to keep up the "autism" facade.
It's so f'd up.
IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Anyone remember a few months ago when Asa said he was sad because some type of kids monthly activity box wanted to sponser them, but the toddler box was too advanced for Abbie? But now, shes dressing herself after checking the weather, and doing science in the park. Progress indeed!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.