Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it has really bothered me that assa has hidden his past car business and his youtube channel under his wife's name so he can avoid child support for his daughter, so i talked to a friend who used to work closely to IRS and so I asked how to report suspected (because although it seems to add up there may be a piece we are missing) fraud to avoid child support and this is the link she gave https://www.irs.gov/individuals/how-do-you-report-suspected-tax-fraud-activity i know this is for taxes and not child support but i am guessing (i am autistic and have someone that handles my finances so I dont have to) that child support would have looked at taxes and he lied here so des would not find out his "under the table" income that is in his wife's name take or leave the info just thought maybe if enough people complained they may help his daughter like she deserves
Let’s all report the lying, cheating, deadbeat Piggles to the IRS and state of Florida.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Let’s all report the lying, cheating, deadbeat Piggles to the IRS and state of Florida.
There's also a Medicaid fraud unit in Florida.
At the very least they should check the math and dates on the hours billed for respite for EACH of the respite workers.

Reactions: 8
It’s not a matter of what she looked but more so the fact she is selling high end beauty products and telling people how great they work!

No,one doesn’t have to be a beauty queen to sell,but if you yourself are going to be the face of those products,swear they work on you,then damn it,you should show that proof!
She can’t pull off lipstick either. It makes her lips look incredibly thin & it ages her. She should change it to thinlipstickmooma. Their channel is very much about her makeup business.

To the Switch person.....yes! It’s amazing. I don’t play it, but I’ve seen enough of it.

Enjoy the quarantine, he says. Hahaha So true that he just started!

‘Don’t you know who I am?!!!’ (assa shouting in public reference).....spot on hilarious!

We need a bookmark w/ the mASS’ism’s. Hey, isn’t it cool that his name really is ASS mASS....& his wife’s ass is mass(ive).

I’ve heard assa remind her to use sunscreen before (which she hardly does & has gotten too red many a times on the vlog), so that is why her skin is all freckles & wrinkly. When she’s out to lunch w/ her mom, ppl must think they are sister’s.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm not trying to be racist but I just don't know her name, that African American woman who was helping Abbie with those bags for a good show for the fans, I LOVE her and I wish she would be Abbie's teacher.
Black woman or just the woman helping Abbie.😉...still love you!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Black woman or just the woman helping Abbie.😉...still love you!!
Wishful thinking on my end but the way you replied to this, I lowkey want you to be that teacher undercover posting here. You don't have to tell. ;)

I worded it that way I did for the fact that she has a few teachers who help her and I wanted to give credit where credit is due. She is the one who is amazing with Abbie, no racism! I know you're not offended, I love you too!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Basic breakdown is P started doing these little bags on her own about a yr ago and called it Maass Squad Cares. She and Asa supposedly delivered the bags to the homeless. So...when they meet the new teacher and heard she was planning to do the same, they indeed jumped on board, and helped provide the items because subscribers sent them in, or sent money to buy them. (which I always question if every dime was spent on the items, no way to know) In this case though, the specific JSA project, I think the teacher said the school would deliver them and they had JSA cards in or going on the bags.
Thank you. I wanted to clarify also. Another thing I read somewhere was that the homeless organizations would prefer money donations rather than these bags. #1 the people tend to be very selective with the items they carry around and these bags are not useful #2 there is a chance a person may become aggressive if approached by the general public offering free useless bags. The school is trying to teach vocational skills to the students for future jobs in the community. Whether this will be of value in future employment will be determined by the individual student. As for Abbie I am sorry but I don't think so. Not if things don't change on the home front.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Looks like they are doing more with Abbie. Hopefully it’s not just show for the quarantine.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I don’t know why they’re looking sooo exhausted.. when they were away, Abbie was sleeping 11-12 hours EVERY night. No reason why they can’t get a good 8 hours themselves!

Reactions: 9
It's definitely for contents sake.
Not Abbies.
IMO.
I agree.

Quarantine
No Becca or Summer around

They are following the homeschool trend. It’s all for show. Why only care about her education now? They don’t even have jobs and we never see them talk about her education or following up on anything Brandy or the teachers tell them.

Seems like it.

Quarantine

They are following the homeschool trend. It’s all for show. Why only care about her education now? They don’t even have jobs and we never see them talk about her education or following up on anything Brandy or the teachers tell them.

Another thing I found odd was, Assa saying in the short vlog earlier today, was Abbie still had therapy or went to therapy.
Really?
With Brandi? Or some other therapy he never talk about - cuz you know, he's all about that raise awareness game.
Or was this just another lie?
Hmmmm.

Looks like they are doing more with Abbie. Hopefully it’s not just show for the quarantine.

"My girl was answering questions about the weather." Say what? One grunt for sun and an arm scream for rain. This woman is delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I agree.

Quarantine

OMG. Just going to say it. Did she really think that Abbie was going to identify birds, trees, etc? And shes surprised that she didnt, and is sitting on the ground stimming with the paper instead?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
OMG. Just going to say it. Did she really think that Abbie was going to identify birds, trees, etc? And shes surprised that she didnt, and is sitting on the ground stimming with the paper instead?
No tit.
I guess after she did the weather, she was ready for science!!
Abbie had a breakthrough, y'all!
Praise the Lawd!
It actually looks like Abbie balled that paper up and tossed it. 😄.
These people never cease to amaze me.
Just when ya think they can't do anything dumber...there they go.
IMO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.