Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the same feeling and that’s why I said it would be a good idea for him to get a job so he knows what it’s like to break away from his parents before going to college. They will pester Isaiah while he’s away at college. They will turn his whole college experience into a vlog. I can just see them showing up behaving like college students promoting FA.

“Road trip for boys first day of college”
“College dorm room tour”
“College boy joins fraternity”
“College boys first college party” (featuring Priscilla dancing) 🤦‍♀️
Isaiah’s first tiktok as a college kid. Ugh smh

Everyone who’s said he is too sheltered is right. I hope he succeeds on campus and doesn’t have to go “home.” Notice the college is in NC, where I believe they’ve got family and friends ...I can imagine that being purposeful as to where he’d be able to “escape” college when needed.

And yes I do think he will join a fraternity... but damn, I wonder what that’d look like for Isaiah and the family as a whole

Kappa sig is what I call for now... but we shall see.

Fathering autism #10 - “We probably got that Rona, but we still going around ya, both kids outta school so they gotta stay home now... we don’t know what to do now - COronavirus ... that tit is real”

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
WTF is up with the pout
I know for goodness sake
Another old Lancashire saying. She has a face like a hens arse

THIS!! OMG Best comment of the day! This heifer doesnt care a thing about the people who have been packaging her tit products....doesnt care they are out of work....only cares that she still might make a buck. Literally the greediest, white-trashiest, human ever....from her cloven hooves and redwood thighs up to her rotted tooth filled head.
Don’t hold back now haha

Reactions: 11
LOL I just stopped mid-vlog to say this...you asked and I gave the little speech he just gave in response. (because hes always said the same thing. ) Then Isaiah jumped in, (a poor actor like P) and says "Do you think since we know her we know the difference...."
AND...
Asa mentioned people commenting about P touching her face.
AND...
Asa: Abbie hates routines, Abbie loves chaos!
Also Asa: We need to work on a schedule immediately or she'll freak out.
AND...a plug for one of P's miracle creams to help the dead skin on Abbies arm.
AND..they cant mention corona or they wont get paid...but are clearly clueless. They must never get off social media if they drove all the way home and had no idea things had escalated. Frkn fools. Ok..finishing vlog now. :)
🙄 Maassisms, I can't even watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I get the same feeling and that’s why I said it would be a good idea for him to get a job so he knows what it’s like to break away from his parents before going to college. They will pester Isaiah while he’s away at college. They will turn his whole college experience into a vlog. I can just see them showing up behaving like college students promoting FA.

“Road trip for boys first day of college”
“College dorm room tour”
“College boy joins fraternity”
“College boys first college party” (featuring Priscilla dancing) 🤦‍♀️
💯This!! Prisilly actually did the same thing with Summer. Before she left for NY she was all whiny "I can't believe you're actually going", then stalking her social media always posting "we miss you" and literally crying when she left like the world was ending. Now they have her in their clutches and are probably hoping that she will stay with them forever. Thats why when someone commented about Summer, she was quick to reply "next week!". I bet she is really anxious to get her back. She and Asa are creepily obsessed with that girl. Last time she left and came back he was literally waiting for her at the door, then he tried to make it seem like Abbie was excited about her return, HE was excited and giddy, giggling all over the place 🤢. Crazy Weirdos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So,I perused on over to the makeup beauty page...comments are way way down and likes as well. There is talk she says that the warehouse may shut down as well.
I hope all those trips to DD,HOLYlobbie,etc were all worth it. Monies gonna start get real tight for them.
And I really don’t foresee many sponsors wanting to send out merch for Moobman( okay,so maybe someone can get him a bra deal?).

So,w Abbie home all day,sales down,it’s gonna be a not so fun time for poor ole mama. Soon even DD will shut down.

No escape. Of course,Summer is supposedly ( how damned dumb) going to be back next week...still,no escape...breakdown in 3,2,1......
If Summer comes back to Maass resident, she’ll be quarantined & pestered. If she does, it’ll be for the PA $ from YT & respite $. The pool might be an incentive too.

You all already know that A&P are cringing at the thought of having Abbie around 247! They couldn’t do it for a hurricane warning and now this. They won’t even be able to ask Isaiah to take her out when it’s convenient for them. And yeah P :starts with “pool” as her first suggestion lmao. Wtf? It’s no longer spring break to where she is “on break.” This will be interesting to see how it unfolds with their shitshow... like some have pointed out, the whole “shell wake up and chill” part was super telling of their parenting skills. And you guys are right ... 10 minutes of “activity”... and then (thank God) she has therapy... I bet they up the therapy time during this quarantine and the excuse will be “you know since we are not therapists, Abbie is not getting the full scope of therapy during this time... normally she goes to school and does vocational therapy, speech therapy and then she comes home and does ABA once a week... but now she really needs more hours.” That is if they can convince the state or whatever entity is paying for her at home ABA therapy to agree with them. Otherwise, these lazy fools are pretty fucked!

And everything they said about the whole pandemic was ignorant as duck. You have an IDD daughter that can’t express to you when she’s sick... touches everything in sight, including picking her nose and touching strangers ... can’t wash her hands right... and you think that you are not at risk because the trip happened before all the urgency. Shut up. They are so disgusting. Did anyone think it was weird they had the memorial services planned for today (Friday) ... they’re such idiots. People across the globe aren’t able to mourn their loved ones who’ve died for whatever reason in order to keep social distance... they think they’re above everything. I was glad to see that he put up there that the services have been postponed.
I still don’t understand why they’re getting these services for free. Shouldn’t they have health/medical insurance?

Hmm, guidelines say it's better not to have swear words in the title. So the website doesn't lose credibility or something.

If that other title doesn't fly, what say you about this one?

Fathering Autism #10 $omeone $ponsor Us and Help Us Stay Ri¢h, We Don't Care Whose Lives Are At Stake, Dad's The Biggest Liar And Mom's The Biggest Fake

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Continue here! I made it since we're getting pretty close to the end. The whole title was too big to fit into the title.

Reactions: 9
Right..I've always question why they don't have her learn sign..just because they can understand the simple things..that's not what she's going to need in the public..my g son does sign.learned when he was very young and still learning in school and therapy as well as iam..it's much needed in todays world...but from the beginning they said that they not willing for her to take sign beaubecause to them she wont be using it because she'll always be around family and they understand her..
Today i saw the video where her therapist was working with her..and he was responding about her speech and something about sign lanuage..all i could do wax say ..shut my mouth and say something..because her said something like what i wrote only thing is he made himself own it all along he read this post...you just a crook!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.