Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, that was odd. I don't think she likes the puppy and the puppy keeps biting her.....Maybe when you train your puppy not to bite you can train your kid as well?

She seemed pissed, confused, sick and dazed out. It looks like ASSa just rolled out with the camera while Pissilla was sitting outside getting a break from everyone.
Yea how are they training a puppy when their “so busy” someone commented on here about the dog is probably in the crate all the time, I’ll bet that’s why she sat there holding the puppy today!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
This. 110%

And more people are seeing the light. I've only been here since the scandal, and the past week or so I have seen many new posters. Imagine how many may just be lurking?!
Come on lurkers....come into the light!
No Kool-Aid here. We only serve tea. :)
I was a lurker in here for a bit. As a poster on the FA page a few times and being battered by the rabid fans,I had searched to see if anything was being written about them. It led me here.
It was great seeing how others were also seeing what I was seeing,but I didn’t want to really join in. I forget exactly what sparked me to finally post,and from then on,it’s been great to read,laugh,even learn from others.
I knew that no matter what posted on their sites,it was going to be met w attitude. I never posted mean,and questions I would ask were actually looking for answer or wouldn’t have asked. Before I did depart,I did say “goodbye” I let them know how truly dishonest they are about what they are doing. I let them know that the one who touts acceptance was the least one to do so in return. I know I am blocked. I have other ways to see if I choose too,a different name,etc. I do know that I now send people to Jens page if they truly want to hear the real deal.

The person who wanted to get Animal Crossing that comes out tomorrow! I didn't get my switch, I was on the fence and decided to go grocery shopping because I live in Pennsylvania and they shut the whole state down for like 3 weeks and they decided to do this while I was out so I didn't have time to really look at tit. YOU IDIOTS HEAR THIS? MY STATE SHUT DOWN ASSA! You're gonna be soon enough, Summer is NOT coming back next week because we're all gonna be on lockdown.

Anyway.....They're allowed to release the new animal crossing NOW due to not being able to have an official release day. Maybe you can get it early?

I did a little digging and you guys have most likely seen this but Abbie looks miserable as duck here.

Can I smack you with my spoon?
Natl. Guard went on alert here as of 4 p.m. Guess 12 other states have done this as well. Hold on ladies( gents too) it could get even bumpier than it already is.

Reactions: 11
The person who wanted to get Animal Crossing that comes out tomorrow! I didn't get my switch, I was on the fence and decided to go grocery shopping because I live in Pennsylvania and they shut the whole state down for like 3 weeks and they decided to do this while I was out so I didn't have time to really look at tit. YOU IDIOTS HEAR THIS? MY STATE SHUT DOWN ASSA! You're gonna be soon enough, Summer is NOT coming back next week because we're all gonna be on lockdown.

Anyway.....They're allowed to release the new animal crossing NOW due to not being able to have an official release day. Maybe you can get it early?

I did a little digging and you guys have most likely seen this but Abbie looks miserable as duck here.

Can I smack you with my spoon?
Abbie looks miserable 90% of the time. They smother her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe they all visited an aquarium! So at the end of Feb, a 49 yr old dental x-ray tech picked up Covid19, began w/ cold symptoms the week of/just prior to 3/6....worked all week w/ patients....woke w/ a fever & feeling awful on 3/6, called 911, was admitted to ICU, then eventually put into a medically induced coma, was showing signs of getting better until her fever spiked again yesterday am, caused low O2 sats, cardiac arrest, & they couldn’t save her. Her daughter is 11. THIS COVID19 is not playing, like the mASS’s are! I stopped the vid during the aquarium tube part to write this. I’m so pissing mad at all those numbskulls! Touching aquarium glass, etc. COVID19 WILL BITE THEM IN THE ASSS FOR SURE. Unlike us, he’ll get paid for it though because he’ll be filming. YT should demonetize any Covid19 vids.
quoting myself becuz it’s relevant to this....this goes out to the FL Fuktard Masss’ who risked ppl’s lives & their own w/ travel:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
A long time ago they made a vlog of Priscilla's morning routine. She squeezed some Bath and Body Shop fragranced BODY lotion into her hand and rubbed her palms together then rubbed them all over her face. That was how she moisturized her face. NO SUNSCREEN. BODY LOTION. Applied so vigorously to the delicate skin on her face like she was waxing a car. To go out and live life in the Florida sun. When some people commented she responded by laughing and saying it was fine. Add that to the weight loss in her face, which is always the first place to lose and now the gaining back of that weight, her skin doesn't have a chance. Now suddenly she goes from not having the most basic common sense information to being a makeup and skin care consultant selling that MLM crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I was a lurker in here for a bit. As a poster on the FA page a few times and being battered by the rabid fans,I had searched to see if anything was being written about them. It led me here.
It was great seeing how others were also seeing what I was seeing,but I didn’t want to really join in. I forget exactly what sparked me to finally post,and from then on,it’s been great to read,laugh,even learn from others.
I knew that no matter what posted on their sites,it was going to be met w attitude. I never posted mean,and questions I would ask were actually looking for answer or wouldn’t have asked. Before I did depart,I did say “goodbye” I let them know how truly dishonest they are about what they are doing. I let them know that the one who touts acceptance was the least one to do so in return. I know I am blocked. I have other ways to see if I choose too,a different name,etc. I do know that I now send people to Jens page if they truly want to hear the real deal.

Natl. Guard went on alert here as of 4 p.m. Guess 12 other states have done this as well. Hold on ladies( gents too) it could get even bumpier than it already is.
What will that mean? No travel? Curfews? Going to work? Or the store?

Reactions: 4
It must be damned hard right now for them( okay,it is for many,many people right ). Not being able to flit about, showing us the trips to DD,or going on about what she bought at the craft stores to decorate,etc.
I'm noticing that not having my normal routine is taking a toll. My day used to be work, craft store, book store, work in animal rescue and other nerdy stuff. None of that since I got the flu. All I do now is go to the park and maybe the pharmacy.

It is hard. People who use activity to avoid dealing with tit are going to be confronted with it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
quoting myself becuz it’s relevant to this....this goes out to the FL Fuktard Masss’ who risked ppl’s lives & their own w/ travel:

Just so y’all know(not relating to your post).

“It appears Jeffrey was higher-risk patient. He had a history of asthma and frequent bronchitis as a child, though he outgrew that. He also had undergone surgery for testicular cancer back in 2016.”

• Sad
Reactions: 9

What will that mean? No travel? Curfews? Going to work? Or the store?
Right now it’s basically a standby. They will be at first assisting w crowd control,helping to move materials where needed,back ups basically for law enforcement. They can’t carry weapons-yet. Some are saying if more states enact this,it could mean martial law comes next. Hope not. That will surely cause bigger issues than just the virus. An an FYI,keep checking online as to store closings. Or emails. TJ Max’s and it’s affiliates are not only closing down stores for 2 weeks but also scaling back its online business.
But then again,in FL. The Governor refused to close down the beaches. So that’s a whole other bunch of people running around passing,catching,etc . the virus then heading back home to pass it on even more...

P really is showing signs of being on something... whether its doctor prescribed or not. She staring off into space so much lately, rubbing her face, and when she engages in something said to her she responds with "yeah." Mixing it with alchohol would make effects worse. Not knocking needing meds at all... if I was married to A there wouldn't be enough pills and drink. Maybe it's just that she is sick but it seemed to started a bit before the BS fyi video.

I know some of the things they give Ab have that effect, I have been on the same ones before. They are also easily abused. Hopefully P isn't dipping into her kids meds to deal with the stress. Notice Abby often seems doped up herself. So who knows.

That poor puppy will end up rehomed. They are not training it at all, letting it run wild, jump up on people, bite everything and everyone. And she is only getting bigger. Not the dogs fault. Last thing these people need is another living thing to ruin. But hey another thing to add into the vlog and get those views... oh and tiktok clout

• Heart
Reactions: 14
OMG. Just going to say it. Did she really think that Abbie was going to identify birds, trees, etc? And shes surprised that she didnt, and is sitting on the ground stimming with the paper instead?
How did I miss this vlog you guys are talking about? The home school, Etc?

Reactions: 3
Not to mention what she eats. One, she is back to eating fast food non-stop, and we see her portions are getting bigger...but even if they were small portions she cant eat junk and keep losing. You can tell she self-paid. When insurance covers this you meet with a therapist to see if you are able to control your eating and not just looking for a quick fix. No way she would've passed. Most likely they would have set her up for a 6 month eval....come in every month, get weighed...if she hasnt lost or has gained, clearly she wasnt controlling her eating, hence no surgery. Took a friend of mine over a year to be approved.
I love the vid of her having her checkup from her surgery, she asked the dr if he was happy with her results, he totally paused and said ”well are you happy?” Love it!! She tried to play if off when they were walking to the car, that shes soooo happy with her journey! Lol

Reactions: 6
Ok y'all...P just posted on Facebook...probably on Instagram and tik tok too...video of her at the front door saying "why are there so many boys in the yard....it must be my milk shakes".....I have no words! This one takes the cake!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Some of the beaches near me are closing. Saw on MSNBC that they mapped fevers and noted that Florida has the highest number of fevers that could indicate illness and possibly coronavirus. I'm not shocked. At the same time I'm scared.

Right now it’s basically a standby. They will be at first assisting w crowd control,helping to move materials where needed,back ups basically for law enforcement. They can’t carry weapons-yet. Some are saying if more states enact this,it could mean martial law comes next. Hope not. That will surely cause bigger issues than just the virus. An an FYI,keep checking online as to store closings. Or emails. TJ Max’s and it’s affiliates are not only closing down stores for 2 weeks but also scaling back its online business.
But then again,in FL. The Governor refused to close down the beaches. So that’s a whole other bunch of people running around passing,catching,etc . the virus then heading back home to pass it on even more...

• Sad
Reactions: 6
P really is showing signs of being on something... whether its doctor prescribed or not. She staring off into space so much lately, rubbing her face, and when she engages in something said to her she responds with "yeah." Mixing it with alchohol would make effects worse. Not knocking needing meds at all... if I was married to A there wouldn't be enough pills and drink. Maybe it's just that she is sick but it seemed to started a bit before the BS fyi video.

I know some of the things they give Ab have that effect, I have been on the same ones before. They are also easily abused. Hopefully P isn't dipping into her kids meds to deal with the stress. Notice Abby often seems doped up herself. So who knows.

That poor puppy will end up rehomed. They are not training it at all, letting it run wild, jump up on people, bite everything and everyone. And she is only getting bigger. Not the dogs fault. Last thing these people need is another living thing to ruin. But hey another thing to add into the vlog and get those views... oh and tiktok clout
I agree about maybe her being on meds. I also get the feeling she has started to give up a bit. I don’t think she likes all the filming day in and day out. She prob has been really reading not just the comments on FA about what people are seeing/ thinking,but other sites such as this one as well. Even her own little piece of the pie,her business seems to have become encroached upon by Moobman as well.
She also may be realizing that as Abbie is aging,she really doesn’t have any control over that as well. No matter what she does/doesn’t do,he is always there w his 2 cents.i think she also has realized that the fairytale life she somehow built up in her own mind isn’t what she now has. She is for all intent and purposes trapped. And w Isiah going off to school,her one link to “normalcy” is going to be gone. She put so much effort into him,and in a sense,he is now leaving her.
It is sad in some respects,but she is the only one that can fix it,and I really don’t see her standing up for herself to do so.

Reactions: 8
Omg...I can't with her tonight...on her lipstick mooma page she has a picture of her doing duck lips....I can't get a screen shot...someone please get it...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Yea how are they training a puppy when their “so busy” someone commented on here about the dog is probably in the crate all the time, I’ll bet that’s why she sat there holding the puppy today!
That puppy is not meant to be held as though it’s a baby. It’s not a lap dog. Sooooo that’s probably why it was biting her. Who the duck holds a dog like that??

• Heart
Some of the beaches near me are closing. Saw on MSNBC that they mapped fevers and noted that Florida has the highest number of fevers that could indicate illness and possibly coronavirus. I'm not shocked. At the same time I'm scared.
Yes,some of the mayors in FL over rode the Gov and have shut down beaches in their towns. Thousands of spring breakers and for the most part,they don’t care. Watched some interviews online w some of them and they just have no clue..all about partying. And it came out that while older people are more susceptible,it’s actually hitting younger ones w more frequency and harder.

Um,weren’t we all discussing this earlier? I know I had mentioned about colors etc.

Ok y'all...P just posted on Facebook...probably on Instagram and tik tok too...video of her at the front door saying "why are there so many boys in the yard....it must be my milk shakes".....I have no words! This one takes the cake!
Am sure Isiah is loving that his momma is touting her milkshakes! Just so in frickin sick!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just an FYI as to what the next few vlogs or so will be -homeschooling. She was asked about it being vlogged and she replied they are indeed videoing them...hmm,how much money can they make on those?(Asking for a friend 🤦‍♀️)

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.