Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moobman reminds me of another huckster who pretends to know about everything. He also has the same style of drawing one in,with just enough truth to pass of the lies. He has probably even read that other hucksters book a time or two( the one ost of all know was ghost written).
It’s all a facade,and if you dare to pull pack that curtain,you will most likely find all the skeletons.

He may be having his 15 minutes of fame,but,eventually there will be an end to his show as well. I hope they vlog all of that as well!
He's the Jim Bakker of Florida

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Did not have anybody in particular in mind when I said it.

I don't think she looks like tit whatsoever and I think she looks her age. I think a lot of you are blinded by how much you dislike her, her husband, and how they are making a living from their autistic daughter. If you don't like the way she looks--don't buy products from her. This is the normal course of action for a person who doesn't like the looks of a person selling makeup. Raking her over the coals, taking screenshots, zooming in on lines and aged skin, posting puke emojis--this is all very over the top when nobody is even making you look at this woman. I used to watch FatheringAutism, but I've never felt compelled to get into Priscilla's side ventures. When you watch FA, her side ventures rarely ever come up whatsoever. It just seems really weird that in a thread about a family with an autistic daughter there is so much focus on the makeup and skin of her mom (just because she sells makeup).
She's gone into great deal about her make-up business, plugging her pages and products on FA from the day she started it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Assssa just posted a vid about how everyone should enjoy the quarantine.. make the best of it .. they are enjoying there's... all 12 hours of it... lol.. Lets see what he has to say after a month of quarantine and hearing Abby yelling.. no summer, or Becca?.. are they on their own with Abbie now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Well folks, I'm getting my ass jumped already on the FA thread for that last vlog bc, I suggested that it isnt really safe for Abigail to be grabbing random folks, for many reasons. One being this deadly virus going around and two, she may get the tit knocked out of her one day if she does it to the wrong person. (Of course it would be the other individual's fault, can't be the family's fault for not getting their kid....oh no..). I wonder if they truly believe it will get them some sort of award or points with the Maass family if they talk tit to the non supporters? It seems like these "fans" think the family is actually paying attention to them and what they say. Blows my mind.
Like I said before leghumpers. Nice to know they follow P's motto of be nice.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I tell you what, if your 64 and you look that good, I want to know your secret! I'm only 34 and I know I wont look that good when I'm your age. My skin is already going downhill fast!
Thanks for that. My mum and grandmother had very few lines and wrinkles so it’s purely down to genetics. I have never
Had anything done and I just use a cheap cream, no secret .

Reactions: 8
They aren't there for the autism community or any other of the families with autistic children. They are there for The Maass family and the Maass family alone. They will do ANYTHING and I do mean ANYTHING for fortune and fame. I really am not surprised at anything I hear about these folks anymore. I'm not surprised they are still traveling right now. The Maass family is above any type of virus. They are invincible. Nothing applies to them that applies to everyone else. Asa reminds me of one of those fools that likes to yell," do you know who I am?!", when he gets pissed off in public.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Did not have anybody in particular in mind when I said it.

I don't think she looks like tit whatsoever and I think she looks her age. I think a lot of you are blinded by how much you dislike her, her husband, and how they are making a living from their autistic daughter. If you don't like the way she looks--don't buy products from her. This is the normal course of action for a person who doesn't like the looks of a person selling makeup. Raking her over the coals, taking screenshots, zooming in on lines and aged skin, posting puke emojis--this is all very over the top when nobody is even making you look at this woman. I used to watch FatheringAutism, but I've never felt compelled to get into Priscilla's side ventures. When you watch FA, her side ventures rarely ever come up whatsoever. It just seems really weird that in a thread about a family with an autistic daughter there is so much focus on the makeup and skin of her mom (just because she sells makeup).
:unsure: 🤨🧐😒

• Haha
This is NOT a thread about "a family with an autistic daughter".
Please re-read the name of this thread and all the others.
We discuss whatever we want to.
About them and anything else.
This is a gossip site.
If you don't like the discussion here, or it makes you feel a certain kind of way, may I direct you to their YouTube page, their Facebook page, or their Instagram page?
I think you might be more comfortable there with like minded commentors.
Because we aren't likely to stop what we talk about here.
I definitely smell bacon

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ya'll....You're gonna hate me. I have to go to get my car from the garage and on my way home I'm gonna go buy a nintendo switch. I'm a gamer at heart and they're not making us go into full quarantine yet. I figured since I have to get the car, might as well get some gaming in while I'm out. The game stores here as well as Best Buy are open.....

Please help me justify this, my logic is I already have to go get my car. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s not a matter of what she looked but more so the fact she is selling high end beauty products and telling people how great they work!

No,one doesn’t have to be a beauty queen to sell,but if you yourself are going to be the face of those products,swear they work on you,then damn it,you should show that proof!

• Heart
Ya'll....You're gonna hate me. I have to go to get my car from the garage and on my way home I'm gonna go buy a nintendo switch. I'm a gamer at heart and they're not making us go into full quarantine yet. I figured since I have to get the car, might as well get some gaming in while I'm out. The game stores here as well as Best Buy are open.....

Please help me justify this, my logic is I already have to go get my car. :unsure:
Take your hand sanitizer!!
😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Go. Get in, touch only what you need, keep 3 to 6 ft away from others, then move out. Enjoy!

It’s not a matter of what she looked but more so the fact she is selling high end beauty products and telling people how great they work!

No,one doesn’t have to be a beauty queen to sell,but if you yourself are going to be the face of those products,swear they work on you,then damn it,you should show that proof!
Yep! I keep saying it....not only is she not following current trends, she doesnt even know how to apply the crappy over-priced stuff shes selling. She should visit an Ulta or Sephora and have a free consult to at least learn the shades that she should be wearing for her skin tone. I think she uses bronzer as blush...her cheeks either look like mud, or cheeto dust.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
They aren't there for the autism community or any other of the families with autistic children. They are there for The Maass family and the Maass family alone. They will do ANYTHING and I do mean ANYTHING for fortune and fame. I really am not surprised at anything I hear about these folks anymore. I'm not surprised they are still traveling right now. The Maass family is above any type of virus. They are invincible. Nothing applies to them that applies to everyone else. Asa reminds me of one of those fools that likes to yell," do you know who I am?!", when he gets pissed off in public.
It's the miracle hand sanitizer that keeps them safe 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Take your hand sanitizer!!
😁
Go. Get in, touch only what you need, keep 3 to 6 ft away from others, then move out. Enjoy!
Yes!! That's the game plan, I already have my hand sanitizer ready to go. The garage? I can't not touch things, it's my cousin's business and he has 'garage dogs' and it's amazing, they're huge and they run around the garage and greet me when I go. The 'garage dogs' go into work with him at 5am and they leave with him at like 8pm LMFAOOOO

I cannot resist the urge to see the dogs and then get my car back. I'm the person who is cautious about this and I plan on quarantining myself but I'm also not one of those freaks who is buying a tit ton of toilet paper and literally locking myself in a room being scared shitless. It's all about being cautious and avoiding people, which I do anyway! I go in, get what I need and only speak to who I need and leave and then sanitize the second I get in the car and wash my hands when I get home.

I definitely smell bacon
Me too! Bacon is burning!

Yes!! That's the game plan, I already have my hand sanitizer ready to go. The garage? I can't not touch things, it's my cousin's business and he has 'garage dogs' and it's amazing, they're huge and they run around the garage and greet me when I go. The 'garage dogs' go into work with him at 5am and they leave with him at like 8pm LMFAOOOO

I cannot resist the urge to see the dogs and then get my car back. I'm the person who is cautious about this and I plan on quarantining myself but I'm also not one of those freaks who is buying a tit ton of toilet paper and literally locking myself in a room being scared shitless. It's all about being cautious and avoiding people, which I do anyway! I go in, get what I need and only speak to who I need and leave and then sanitize the second I get in the car and wash my hands when I get home.
Hotographer, just put baggies over your hands with rubber bands around the wrists and grab what you need then throw them out when you get home. Lolol.

• Heart
  • Haha
Me too! Bacon is burning!

Hotographer, just put baggies over your hands with rubber bands around the wrists and grab what you need then throw them out when you get home. Lolol.
I'm the asshole who's going out, not Hotographer! lol

• Haha
Also, they are so lucky that the women that Abbie grabbed did not have pepper spray on her.

Reactions: 12

Yup! Let me make it even easier. Let's say they decide (which wouldn't surprise me) to jump on the fitness bandwagon and start trying to do live exercise videos and sell fitness equipment so that everyone can "get in shape", "workout like boss babes", "healthy-fit mama"..... would anybody here buy that bull? NOPE! Would everybody here be puking and grossed out?YES! Her makeup business..same thing ✌

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.