Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's gone into great deal about her make-up business, plugging her pages and products on FA from the day she started it.
I have kind of stopped watching since last summer, so maybe I've just missed it. In the videos I've seen they mention that she does it, but I've never seen much about it. Like I've seen it mentioned, but I wouldn't say "plugged." Now I have seen her plug her old cooking channel as well as the new thing, whatever it is ("Cilla's Stuff and Things" or whatever). And I have seen her plugging her makeup on the latest venture (stuff and things or whatever). But to me that's getting really tertiary or third-degree from FA--she's on FA, she mentions her own media on FA, her other media mentions her beauty sales--it's pretty far down the line of relevant and important content to FA.
No,one doesn’t have to be a beauty queen to sell,but if you yourself are going to be the face of those products,swear they work on you,then damn it,you should show that proof!
They're beauty products, not miracles. Moisturizer, makeup...these things can't undo decades of sun damage, stress, and rapid weight loss. She does show how these things work--you put them on your face, and sometimes they improve the appearance of your skin and face. You can't fix wrinkles and sun damage with just some lotions or makeup. I don't think her makeup is above criticism, but she's not the worst looking makeup salesperson I've ever seen by far.
This is NOT a thread about "a family with an autistic daughter".
Please re-read the name of this thread and all the others.
We discuss whatever we want to.
About them and anything else.
This is a gossip site.
If you don't like the discussion here, or it makes you feel a certain kind of way, may I direct you to their YouTube page, their Facebook page, or their Instagram page?
I think you might be more comfortable there with like minded commentors.
Because we aren't likely to stop what we talk about here.
We are spreading awareness.
And we do it far more honestly than the hambeasts ever will.
IMO.
"Gossip" is not synonymous with "over-the-top and hateful vitriol." I am not asking anybody to stop expressing their views, no matter how I perceive them. I'm merely expressing my own views and sharing my own thoughts. Are you suggesting that only highly critical and negative commentary is allowed here? Or perhaps just as I endure hundreds of posts about how ugly and hideous and altogether loathsome she is, you might tolerate an occasional lukewarm positive post?

Reactions: 5
Anyone remember a few months ago when Asa said he was sad because some type of kids monthly activity box wanted to sponser them, but the toddler box was too advanced for Abbie? But now, shes dressing herself after checking the weather, and doing science in the park. Progress indeed!
Doing the weather my arse

I see our friend ham has popped up again, liking someone’s post. Bacon, bacon, bacon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I tell you what, if your 64 and you look that good, I want to know your secret! I'm only 34 and I know I wont look that good when I'm your age. My skin is already going downhill fast!
Maybe the secret is a good filter ...
I don't know ANY 64 year old human being without eye wrinkles. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They have spoken about this in a couple vlogs over the years. The main thing isn't really sensory stuff as in how things feel, its sensory stuff in the sense of how she destroys everything. Here is an old vlog of them shopping for her. Be warned Assa says some gross-is stuff about Abbie, (i.e. refering to her chest as "her goods", and refusing that any shirt shows her shoulders).

She has no clue,and what’s worse,no backbone. Why does she even take him w her? What man goes clothes shopping for kids? And why isn’t Isiah picking out his own clothes?

• Heart
I have kind of stopped watching since last summer, so maybe I've just missed it. In the videos I've seen they mention that she does it, but I've never seen much about it. Like I've seen it mentioned, but I wouldn't say "plugged." Now I have seen her plug her old cooking channel as well as the new thing, whatever it is ("Cilla's Stuff and Things" or whatever). And I have seen her plugging her makeup on the latest venture (stuff and things or whatever). But to me that's getting really tertiary or third-degree from FA--she's on FA, she mentions her own media on FA, her other media mentions her beauty sales--it's pretty far down the line of relevant and important content to FA.

They're beauty products, not miracles. Moisturizer, makeup...these things can't undo decades of sun damage, stress, and rapid weight loss. She does show how these things work--you put them on your face, and sometimes they improve the appearance of your skin and face. You can't fix wrinkles and sun damage with just some lotions or makeup. I don't think her makeup is above criticism, but she's not the worst looking makeup salesperson I've ever seen by far.

"Gossip" is not synonymous with "over-the-top and hateful vitriol." I am not asking anybody to stop expressing their views, no matter how I perceive them. I'm merely expressing my own views and sharing my own thoughts. Are you suggesting that only highly critical and negative commentary is allowed here? Or perhaps just as I endure hundreds of posts about how ugly and hideous and altogether loathsome she is, you might tolerate an occasional lukewarm positive post?
No.
I'm not suggesting "only highly critical and negative commentary" is allowed here.
But. We obviously do not agree so why in the world would you even be here? Fair question because on their platforms ANY comment that isn't kissing their asses and praising them, get deleted. Then their cult like rabid, evil fans come out for blood.
We do not behave like that here.
I just thought you would be more comfortable in that environment since you feel so positive about these people.
Oh... The "over-the-top and hateful vitriol" which you speak of can be found in THEIR platforms in THEIR comment section.
It is spewed by both them and their demonic fans.
Don't get it twisted.
We are spreading awareness here.
You post your lukewarm bullshit.
It's all good.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe the secret is a good filter ...
I don't know ANY 64 year old human being without eye wrinkles. 😂
Oh wait a minute. I have a few but I assure you no filters are used. I have nothing to prove to anyone. As for your comment, below the belt, you don’t know me and I have no reason to lie about it. Jealousy is a terrible trait

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

By constantly talking about her "business", directing people to her Lipstick Mama page, having Asa film her "working" and "going live" and showing it on FA, yes...that promotion. Directing viewers from the larger platform to the smaller. $$$ Its no different than having a Butcher Box package on the counter and Asa walking in and saying "Oh! Butcher Box tonight?"

I am all for everyone having their own point of view. No problem from me. However, this is the Anti-FA page. If we went there, we have to endure hundreds loathsome posts about how great the are, how Abbie is a smart typical teen, Asa is Father Knows Best...yuck. Its all about what you think is ugly.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She has no clue,and what’s worse,no backbone. Why does she even take him w her? What man goes clothes shopping for kids? And why isn’t Isiah picking out his own clothes?
they seemed to be alot more nice on this video. Watched the whole thing and even when they shopped for clothes for them, they were actually tolerable.

Reactions: 5

Again,I have never said she was the worst looking. This sort of response reminds me of the fans on their pages who seem to twist whatever they don’t agree with. Such as commenting on the timeline of their travel,when they outright lied about dates,etc. The fans attacked like sharks at feeding time! The poster wasn’t mean,didn’t disrespect,etc. But I guess if one doesn’t oooh and ahhh,it’s not tolerated. Have seen that with a good deal who question anything they say.
As to the makeup/beauty products. She can tout them all she wants. What I was stating is if they are NOT working on yourself,such as that shade of lipstick in an earlier photo,have someone else “model” it. If you tout something that you swear by,how about a before/after pic to show results. This isn’t like the old days of Avon Calling,where one didn’t have to put out a mandatory video/vlog. I sold it. I told my customers when I hadn’t used a product. I was also honest enough to tell them I didn’t know for sure how a product would work. I didn’t put on makeup just to show,why? Because I knew that a good deal of them were NOT meant for me,and would be the fastest way to NOT sell it.
I have watched a few of her so called tutorials and she hasn’t a clue most times about applying makeup,and therefore,before trying to show others,I suggested she get a pro to show her,get a color chart of what they use,apply it to what she has in her line. And how do I know how to do that? I have talked to Mary Kay sellers,and other direct marketing persons who deal in that industry. Sure it costs a few bucks,but they have claimed the investment was worth it in sales,knowing what was right for them to “show” clients when they would have home parties,etc.
it also helped them put their best face forward per se.No,they weren’t all beauty queens,etc but the illusion was there.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's more mature to acknowledge someone elses views, rather than attack them with "READ THE RULES". Yes this is a place to vent about FA, but this isn't a place to attack other members for having THEIR views. If you dont agree, leave it at that, don't hound someone to the point of looking ridiculous :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
Looks like they are doing more with Abbie. Hopefully it’s not just show for the quarantine.

Did anyone else notice the clothing and hair differences? I call foul, they didn't do these homeschool things the same day! Not suprised, I have realized it's all fiction... Anything for the dollar!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I've gotten my panties in a wad a couple of time over posts here and said my piece. Then I let it go. We are all different people, different pasts, upbringing and triggers. I cannot stand this couple but have seen some posts I felt were over the line. Then again...I have posted about Asa having a tiny pecker.

I think all of us here really care that Abbie is not treated well...or actually anyone that comes in contact with Asa is not treated well. The reason we congregate is to vent our frustrations about FA, and their accompanying business ventures, we just do it in many different ways. We do know they read here so good criticism about the treatment of their kid seems to have brought about a change or two. They are aware that people are seeing some truths. So, a mean ole gossip site may accomplish something.

😎 So anyway.....back to my self imposed social distancing, my bowl and a nice cold beer. 🍺

I think all of us here really care that Abbie is not treated well...or actually anyone that comes in contact with Asa is not treated well. The reason we congregate is to vent our frustrations about FA, and their accompanying business ventures, we just do it in many different ways. We do know they read here so good criticism about the treatment of their kid seems to have brought about a change or two. They are aware that people are seeing some truths. So, a mean ole gossip site may accomplish something.

😎 So anyway.....back to my self imposed social distancing, my bowl and a nice cold beer. 🍺
This. 110%

And more people are seeing the light. I've only been here since the scandal, and the past week or so I have seen many new posters. Imagine how many may just be lurking?!
Come on lurkers....come into the light!
No Kool-Aid here. We only serve tea. :)

• Haha
they seemed to be alot more nice on this video. Watched the whole thing and even when they shopped for clothes for them, they were actually tolerable. But that was when they lived in their old house. They have changed so much since moving into their mansion. The little bit of humbleness they had is gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thought you lot were on my side
You have the awesome skin that runs in my Dad's family (from England way back). I didn't inherit that. My skin reacts to everything, is super oily, burns easily and I have rosacea. Living in Florida just makes it worse. You'd think I'd do better in a colder climate? Nope. Changing climates makes it worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It must be damned hard right now for them( okay,it is for many,many people right ). Not being able to flit about, showing us the trips to DD,or going on about what she bought at the craft stores to decorate,etc.
No trips to school in the morning( almost every damned vlog,and that is in part why late so often),with the same old ,same old( shoes,backpack,shoes on,backpack,etc).
Am sure by now Isiah must be ready to scream as they are probably up his arse more than normal( he could at least escape to school).
Am sure they will catch up on some reading(here) get some ideas to “address” things in the coming days.
Am surprised that Summer will be returning next week. While it may have been spring break,the schools will still be closed. Don’t know how far away she lives,but authorities are urging people not to travel anywhere if they don’t have to. Hope she didn’t sicken her family while home.

• Haha
The person who wanted to get Animal Crossing that comes out tomorrow! I didn't get my switch, I was on the fence and decided to go grocery shopping because I live in Pennsylvania and they shut the whole state down for like 3 weeks and they decided to do this while I was out so I didn't have time to really look at tit. YOU IDIOTS HEAR THIS? MY STATE SHUT DOWN ASSA! You're gonna be soon enough, Summer is NOT coming back next week because we're all gonna be on lockdown.

Anyway.....They're allowed to release the new animal crossing NOW due to not being able to have an official release day. Maybe you can get it early?

I did a little digging and you guys have most likely seen this but Abbie looks miserable as duck here.

Can I smack you with my spoon?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.