Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The :poop::poop: still gets me. I wish we could have seen that. Not to humilate Abbie, but to see exactly what Asa did at the time, because when they got off the boat and Asa was trying to talk about it, you could see P had been crying and looked mortified. I've wondered if that was simply because of the poop...or also because of how Asa may have reacted to people who were there? Some people have weak stomachs...what if someone gagged or got sick? Did Asa then begin to bluster about "awareness and acceptance" and start ranting Abbie has a right to crap wherever she wants? I can see it happening....
Me,Me,Me! I have the weakest stomach going! Even changing my own kids diapers made me gag to no end! Had I been there for that,between gagging,possibly puking,I would have been on the like moss on a tree! Omg,even now the thought of this is making me gag....🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Okay, let me address Abbie's school. We obviously don't know the level that her classmates function on and if they're verbal or anything. At least I don't if they ever showed that crap.

If I had a child in Abbie's school I would rally up the other parents and discuss with the teachers about maybe having Abbie in a smaller room by herself for at least part of the day because she does actually need REAL friends or at least someone to interact with. Why would I want Abbie in a separate room? I think it's completely fair to the other students depending on if she is actually a distraction without the idiots around.

What would I not be allowing my child to do? My child would NOT be making goodie bags to hand out with their merchandise in it. That's low and technically.....Pisscilla and ASSa used child labor to make these bags without having to pay anyone. That school would be getting SO many complaints if Abbie was a distraction and her family kept coming in to film. I honestly don't even think they should be allowed to have the camera in the school but to get this school to actually in a sense 'partner' with you so you can use the children there for free labor.

I'm not trying to be racist but I just don't know her name, that African American woman who was helping Abbie with those bags for a good show for the fans, I LOVE her and I wish she would be Abbie's teacher. She was so firm but also super compassionate with her and in the few moments you see her with this woman, she's amazing and thrives and this woman even with the camera going helped Abbie make a bag and kept her focused on a task. Aside from being firm with Abbie, you can tell she's the type who isn't going to take your tit and I've seen her glare out of the corner of her eyes at the camera a few times like her boss told her to do it but she'd rather do literally anything else and is biting her tongue for the sake of keeping her job.

Abbie is NOT a celebrity when you buzz your child in the school 'Abbie's here!' like they should know who the hell you are. Granted, they most likely do but please stop making these grand entrances for her everywhere you go. Most people, including the school probably could care less if Abbie's here or not and since they know you came out of the womb with a camera in hand ASSa, they know you're going to be filming and they roll their eyes as they dread to answer. You say who you are when you drop her off! Treat the staff like they're your equal because they're the ACTUAL autism experts.

You just KNOW 100% the second they leave and it's just them and Abbie, they sit there and go 'I went to school for this so I can teach kids like Abbie, He bought a camera....and a golf cart...' They roll their eyes at this man it's more like 'Fathering Autism when it's convenient'

All I'm saying is I often think about the other students at this school and how if I were a parent with a child that attended that school and they were trying to film and tit....I'd be pissed and my kid would be missing every damn day of school they had a free child labor event at school. They're the type of people who even though they charge an arm and a leg for merch, you know at some point they brought in merch for EVERYONE including Teachers, principal?, PARENTS, Classmates. They would give it for free if it meant half of the parents would wear it and advertise, to them a few shirts, hoodies, hats would be pocket change for them.

They're those people who want Abbie to walk into school and be like 'Look sweet girl, she's wearing our shirt!' and they want to feel like they own that school and their child is some superstar celebrity that everyone should be happy to see while they're equally happy that they don't have to Father Autism for a few hours. That tit is 100% not fair to the other kids and they're probably distracting other kids who's parents don't extort them and actually want them to improve.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Okay, let me address Abbie's school. We obviously don't know the level that her classmates function on and if they're verbal or anything. At least I don't if they ever showed that crap.

If I had a child in Abbie's school I would rally up the other parents and discuss with the teachers about maybe having Abbie in a smaller room by herself for at least part of the day because she does actually need REAL friends or at least someone to interact with. Why would I want Abbie in a separate room? I think it's completely fair to the other students depending on if she is actually a distraction without the idiots around.

What would I not be allowing my child to do? My child would NOT be making goodie bags to hand out with their merchandise in it. That's low and technically.....Pisscilla and ASSa used child labor to make these bags without having to pay anyone. That school would be getting SO many complaints if Abbie was a distraction and her family kept coming in to film. I honestly don't even think they should be allowed to have the camera in the school but to get this school to actually in a sense 'partner' with you so you can use the children there for free labor.

I'm not trying to be racist but I just don't know her name, that African American woman who was helping Abbie with those bags for a good show for the fans, I LOVE her and I wish she would be Abbie's teacher. She was so firm but also super compassionate with her and in the few moments you see her with this woman, she's amazing and thrives and this woman even with the camera going helped Abbie make a bag and kept her focused on a task. Aside from being firm with Abbie, you can tell she's the type who isn't going to take your tit and I've seen her glare out of the corner of her eyes at the camera a few times like her boss told her to do it but she'd rather do literally anything else and is biting her tongue for the sake of keeping her job.

Abbie is NOT a celebrity when you buzz your child in the school 'Abbie's here!' like they should know who the hell you are. Granted, they most likely do but please stop making these grand entrances for her everywhere you go. Most people, including the school probably could care less if Abbie's here or not and since they know you came out of the womb with a camera in hand ASSa, they know you're going to be filming and they roll their eyes as they dread to answer. You say who you are when you drop her off! Treat the staff like they're your equal because they're the ACTUAL autism experts.

You just KNOW 100% the second they leave and it's just them and Abbie, they sit there and go 'I went to school for this so I can teach kids like Abbie, He bought a camera....and a golf cart...' They roll their eyes at this man it's more like 'Fathering Autism when it's convenient'

All I'm saying is I often think about the other students at this school and how if I were a parent with a child that attended that school and they were trying to film and tit....I'd be pissed and my kid would be missing every damn day of school they had a free child labor event at school. They're the type of people who even though they charge an arm and a leg for merch, you know at some point they brought in merch for EVERYONE including Teachers, principal?, PARENTS, Classmates. They would give it for free if it meant half of the parents would wear it and advertise, to them a few shirts, hoodies, hats would be pocket change for them.

They're those people who want Abbie to walk into school and be like 'Look sweet girl, she's wearing our shirt!' and they want to feel like they own that school and their child is some superstar celebrity that everyone should be happy to see while they're equally happy that they don't have to Father Autism for a few hours. That tit is 100% not fair to the other kids and they're probably distracting other kids who's parents don't extort them and actually want them to improve.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 8

EEk. I dont think that Abbie should be isolated. They serve kids from Kindergarden to adults up to age 30. I cant believe other kids arent having behavioral issues too. What if another kids stimming annoyed Abbie? Or Susie? They'd all be isolated.

The black woman is Abbies teacher. The bags werent their merch. It was a project JSA started to give items to the homeless and give the students "vocational" training. A&P already did that (which is a whole other mess lol) so they asked subscribers to send items to help JSA. And unfortunately, JSA actually likes Asa because he has brought publicity and some fundraiser dollars. That may suck, but it helps other kids too.

Reactions: 12
Abbie is going to really injure someone with that violent rocking head and neck movement.
Her wrists are going to be so out of joint the older she gets. She shakes them so hard that mine hurt when I see that. It must hurt her by now.

Reactions: 13
They had to of lied checking into that hotel in Atlanta ...... no hotel would allow anyone To stay there If they previously were just in Cabo traveling ...... like days before !!!! It’s the first question they ask !! To risky for the hotel, staff and other guests to allow them to stay ! They had to of lied !!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I’ve been here since thread 1, got an account in thread 3 to be able to see attachments. Some folks here seem very threatened by someone who just prefers to read but not post. I comment just as many heart eyes and thumbs up as I do angry faces (though no one seems to track and comment on those). Just like everyone else has established, I am not angry at the individual user.

Last edited:
EEk. I dont think that Abbie should be isolated.
Oof.

I can see how I worded that wrong, I meant more so Abbie being a distraction mainly when the camera's are rolling. However, if she is a distraction then she should be one on one by herself for awhile to at least chill out. I don't know how the other kids are but you can see a few of them in the back of some videos which I'm sure they didn't have parental consent for.

Abbie seemed a tad bit more....er, rambunctious? then the others which could distract them from their tasks but the camera was also on.

I still feel like with the bags they did it for free child labor, there is no way in hell they somehow got away with 'this is a life task' NO, you didn't include it for all kids. They took the bags and credit for this! They're making it seem like Abbie made all those bags I bet. That lovely teacher made most of that tit while ASSa filmed. I don't agree with them getting the school involved with ANYTHING on their channel.

Like, would you go to your job right now and randomly ask your whole entire workplace to start a project for some tit and get them to agree to it and then take all the credit.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She's going to bash her own skull in.
I'm in complete amazement that she hasn't already.
But I feel like it's coming!
Good luck getting a helmet on her, She hates things on her head. I'm worried she will too. They do nothing to stop it. They just feed into it and let her do it.

Oof.

I can see how I worded that wrong, I meant more so Abbie being a distraction mainly when the camera's are rolling. However, if she is a distraction then she should be one on one by herself for awhile to at least chill out. I don't know how the other kids are but you can see a few of them in the back of some videos which I'm sure they didn't have parental consent for.

Abbie seemed a tad bit more....er, rambunctious? then the others which could distract them from their tasks but the camera was also on.

I still feel like with the bags they did it for free child labor, there is no way in hell they somehow got away with 'this is a life task' NO, you didn't include it for all kids. They took the bags and credit for this! They're making it seem like Abbie made all those bags I bet. That lovely teacher made most of that tit while ASSa filmed. I don't agree with them getting the school involved with ANYTHING on their channel.

Like, would you go to your job right now and randomly ask your whole entire workplace to start a project for some tit and get them to agree to it and then take all the credit.
I hate defending them. Hate it.

We dont really know if Abbie is more rambunctious than the other students....we arent seeing them. For all we know, they could be worse. And they've shown and mentioned several times that Abbie has an old chair from their house that moves classrooms with her each year. That is where she goes to chill. The teacher last year also pointed out a classmates beanbag for the same purpose.

Abbie's teacher explained this project and what the kids and school would be doing when they went for orientation before school started. Its in the vlog. It wasnt for all students, or the entire workplace, it was for Abbies class assigned by the teacher who runs it. Yes they jumped on the bandwagon but JSA started it, and the kids did it.

I'm not being critical, but we already suspect that they or a minion visit here....we already have enough reason to dislike them without giving them ammo to point out that "garbage people" like us just spread fake news LOL

Reactions: 10
They had to of lied checking into that hotel in Atlanta ...... no hotel would allow anyone To stay there If they previously were just in Cabo traveling ...... like days before !!!! It’s the first question they ask !! To risky for the hotel, staff and other guests to allow them to stay ! They had to of lied !!!!!!!
Someone should alert the Hotel they stayed at in Atlanta after their trip to Cabo about the possibility of them being infectious or a carrier. P is already mysteriously ill.

• Heart
Someone should alert the Hotel they stayed at in Atlanta after their trip to Cabo about the possibility of them being infectious or a carrier. P is already mysteriously ill.
She's saying Isaiah had it which is funny because they were in Cabo when he supposedly had it. She had not come in contact with him when they got off that plane.
She was sick when she arrived in Jacksonville from Cabo. She played it off as something related to altitude on the plane then continued onto Atlanta knowing full damn well she had the ebbie jeebies!!!
What a lying sack of tit.
In my opinion.

• Heart
Someone should alert the Hotel they stayed at in Atlanta after their trip to Cabo about the possibility of them being infectious or a carrier. P is already mysteriously ill
That witch has probably got it but she won’t care. Don’t forget how selfish they are, they would pass it on without a thought.
Does anyone else think that Isaiah looked a bit peaky in the last vlog. I think that poor boy is not coping well at the moment and his mother and father need to take notice. Anxiety is a terrible thing, I have suffered with it most of my life and can’t venture out on my own. He has a lot on his plate with college coming up and I have a feeling that they might keep him in the home state. I really hope they don’t as he needs to get as far away from this circus as possible.

Reactions: 13
I hate defending them. Hate it.

We dont really know if Abbie is more rambunctious than the other students....we arent seeing them. For all we know, they could be worse. And they've shown and mentioned several times that Abbie has an old chair from their house that moves classrooms with her each year. That is where she goes to chill. The teacher last year also pointed out a classmates beanbag for the same purpose.

Abbie's teacher explained this project and what the kids and school would be doing when they went for orientation before school started. Its in the vlog. It wasnt for all students, or the entire workplace, it was for Abbies class assigned by the teacher who runs it. Yes they jumped on the bandwagon but JSA started it, and the kids did it.

I'm not being critical, but we already suspect that they or a minion visit here....we already have enough reason to dislike them without giving them ammo to point out that "garbage people" like us just spread fake news LOL
My problem with the bags though in general is why does Abbie and the cult get to deliver them? It seems to me the school caters to these idiot parents and they just cater to them, not even Abbie just Pisscilla and ASSa for some weird reason. The biggest issue is filming in that school though, do they have consent to film in there around other kids? Also, they can just show up to Abbie's school at any given time for a surprise visit to Vlog and nobody says tit?

I guess my whole issue altogether with this is that they seem to think they can just do whatever they want because they have a channel and the whole family had zero consideration for any of the other kids as well as the parents, I'm sure. I've never seen any other parents there when they were filming unless it was a legit school event. I'm sorry, I just don't agree with them allowing ASSa and Pisscilla to just jump on board and make it seem like this was all their idea.

Because from what you were saying, I was under the impression they decided to do this but now I find out these idiots jumped in a school project that was for kids? They like to jump in this tit to make themselves look good. That annoys me, I really really just hate the fact they think they're allowed to film in the school. Do they even ask?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Right now,for lack of a better word,there is some containment that can be done for the meltdowns,aggressive behaviors.( it also works in conjunction w her meds).
However,as she ages( have seen this firsthand) she may,and I emphasize may,be given to more meltdowns,and even more aggressive behaviors.

Part of that has to do w her hormones. While she may be at the child stage of emotional development,her body isn’t. They may run into issues w the meds she takes as well. They may stop working all,together and they will need to “play” around to see what may work,dosages,etc.
A good deal will have to do w her size/emotional level. She may “recognize” her strength getting greater as time goes on and find using it to get her wants. We already see how her hand flailing has become extremely harder than when she was a younger child. She recognizes that poking her father on the arm gets a response,so how about that time it doesn’t. That poke could very well become harder,almost a punch.

No,for the most part she never will understand the concept of aggression,hurting people,etc. But hopefully,as she does get older,and things do start changing,those pukes that call themselves her parents will make sure they take the precautions to avoid others being hurt. You can’t tell someone like Abbie to shake hands,then expect her to understand boundaries. It’s all or nothing at all.

I personally would suggest that both Moobman and his whiny bride start doing some serious weight training/ get into better shape. Neither one of them from the looks of it could fight their proverbial way out of a paper bag. What will they do later on!( the day Abbie runs off while out and about at maybe 25 or so and they physically cannot go after her!)

• Haha
  • Heart
i just can’t get over how someone who can’t even do makeup can be the top seller! Does she actually think this looks good?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m actually embarrassed for her
While her fans feel the same way..only thing is you said it..but they're thinking it..lol

• Haha
While her fans feel the same way..only thing is you said it..but they're thinking it..lol
Seems like anyone with eyes in their faces and brains in their heads could see that her skin is awful.
Very flawed with so many imperfections that no amount of make up made by any make up company in the world, could hide it all.
On top of that...
She opens that lispy toothless mouth and the lies start falling out!!
#uglyontheoutsideandinside
In my opinion.

• Haha
That witch has probably got it but she won’t care. Don’t forget how selfish they are, they would pass it on without a thought.
Does anyone else think that Isaiah looked a bit peaky in the last vlog. I think that poor boy is not coping well at the moment and his mother and father need to take notice. Anxiety is a terrible thing, I have suffered with it most of my life and can’t venture out on my own. He has a lot on his plate with college coming up and I have a feeling that they might keep him in the home state. I really hope they don’t as he needs to get as far away from this circus as possible.
I did notice he looked much happier in the vlog where his parents were away.
I feel for him, too. School was not the happiest time of my life and then having a "circus" at home is the icing on the cake.
I also have a feeling that App State isn't as settled as it should be. If he does have to stay in Florida, hopefully he won't commute to the local college.

Anxiety can be so corrosive. I have it, too. I do pretty well when our lives are routine. All the changes with working from home and supporting angry/frustrated/drunk people on the phone in IT, plus the Coronavirus and having the option and excuse to not leave the house has made it worse. Having work to go to actually helps me. Once I'm out there, doing stuff, I'm okay. The more I stay in the harder it gets to go out.

My problem with the bags though in general is why does Abbie and the cult get to deliver them? It seems to me the school caters to these idiot parents and they just cater to them, not even Abbie just Pisscilla and ASSa for some weird reason. The biggest issue is filming in that school though, do they have consent to film in there around other kids? Also, they can just show up to Abbie's school at any given time for a surprise visit to Vlog and nobody says tit?

I guess my whole issue altogether with this is that they seem to think they can just do whatever they want because they have a channel and the whole family had zero consideration for any of the other kids as well as the parents, I'm sure. I've never seen any other parents there when they were filming unless it was a legit school event. I'm sorry, I just don't agree with them allowing ASSa and Pisscilla to just jump on board and make it seem like this was all their idea.

Because from what you were saying, I was under the impression they decided to do this but now I find out these idiots jumped in a school project that was for kids? They like to jump in this tit to make themselves look good. That annoys me, I really really just hate the fact they think they're allowed to film in the school. Do they even ask?
They are total idiots lol.

Basic breakdown is P started doing these little bags on her own about a yr ago and called it Maass Squad Cares. She and Asa supposedly delivered the bags to the homeless. So...when they meet the new teacher and heard she was planning to do the same, they indeed jumped on board, and helped provide the items because subscribers sent them in, or sent money to buy them. (which I always question if every dime was spent on the items, no way to know) In this case though, the specific JSA project, I think the teacher said the school would deliver them and they had JSA cards in or going on the bags.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.