Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chief complaint when they sued the school Dept inDuval county was Abbie wasn’t haven’t her needs met.
Well,here we all are,she has been afforded to be in a good school,and now they admit that they had no clue about what her routine is?
So what was the real reason for the suit? Was it because they themselves just didn’t want any of the responsibility of meeting Abbies needs? Am not saying the system isn’t broken..sure it is.
If I were a teacher at her school and saw this vlog,I would pounce to post how they have been informing them all along as to what Abbie does. Then again,being late to school so many times,maybe she misses this part of the day a good deal of time!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wtf!? They have been to that school numerous times. They attend meetings all the time as well. To say you were unaware is easily translated to- we just had no reason to know,they do it!
Sooo,during the breaks they don’t do any of these things w her? How many yrs has she been in that school?
Maybe the new title should be”We have no awareness,just here for the money”!
This is why Abbie has NOT made as much progression as she may have! Stupid is one thing,ignorance is a whole other ballgame!

THIS!!!! They have NO awareness but they sure like spreading it. I hope more people open their eyes to this nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And now they are becoming a spokesperson for Vans shoes. I figured that was coming because they like to say to "Abby "oh you can wear your Vans shoes" alot recently.
I dont think they are really spokespersons for Vans....but they WANT to be, so they will try to plug and plug them like they do DD and hope for a payday.

Reactions: 9
I dont think they are really spokespersons for Vans....but they WANT to be, so they will try to plug and plug them like they do DD and hope for a payday.
Agree.,they are always looking for ways to cash in on frees stuff. It’s why they keep going after DD. I think at one time he also blasted AT&T on one of his vlogs for not giving him what he thought he was entitled to.

Reactions: 8
Chief complaint when they sued the school Dept inDuval county was Abbie wasn’t haven’t her needs met.
Well,here we all are,she has been afforded to be in a good school,and now they admit that they had no clue about what her routine is?
So what was the real reason for the suit? Was it because they themselves just didn’t want any of the responsibility of meeting Abbies needs? Am not saying the system isn’t broken..sure it is.
If I were a teacher at her school and saw this vlog,I would pounce to post how they have been informing them all along as to what Abbie does. Then again,being late to school so many times,maybe she misses this part of the day a good deal of time!
Just my opinion, but they couldnt handle Abbie or her needs, and expected public school to make her manageable. Which is funny, her own parents who had spent every minute with her before she started school had not been able to teach or control her, but the school should've been? They are just lazy and entitled.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So they didn't know WHAT Ab did at school at all yet claimed it was so demanding she needed to sit on the couch and rock after school until bedtime (or Dd run) every single day? The crap thing is school sent them stuff to do at home but you know them doing it with her won't last. Right now they can get the attention for it because its trending. But I give it less than a week before we don't hear about them doing work with her. Oh I am sure we get a few vlogs about. Gotta cash in on the quarantine hype. It's what a the cool kids are up to.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sometimes emojis represent how someone feels about the issue not necessarily who or what was posted in a literal sense. Like a sick emoji when one talks about Asa or Priscilla's....well everything about them really. I think people here are mostly angry, sick and fed up with A and P. I am anyway, I won't speak for anyone.
As a new member, I wondered about this and just wanted to clarify that my Emojis are a reaction to the content not the writer.

Reactions: 11
My youngest grandson lived w me for a bit. Just like my own kids, I knew what his school day consisted of. When they had breaks,I knew even down to the time they had lunch at school so I could keep up a fairly good routine to make it that much easier upon return.
I attended open houses and a good deal of the teachers laid out their daily plans for the parents to see. They also would ask parents to continue at home some of the lessons.
My daughter who’s son attended a school for autistic children could recite his daily plan backwards and forwards. If for some reason due to vacations,snow days,etc he couldn’t attend,she carried out his lesson( no,maybe not as stringent as she has 2 other children) plan each day,because he needed it. He needed that sense of routine,familiarity,etc. to make his little world that much easier. Sure,she could have just let him sit all day,do nothing.
If I had no reason before to not follow them,this surely would have capped it.

And now,imagine P will be parked for the better part of the day “working” when we all know she’s tired and feels she did her part. So damned sad.

Reactions: 14
God almighty damn folks, I'm getting worried about these nightmares. I had another one.....in this nightmare I was driving thru my town and I stopped at McDonald's for some sweet tea....I get up to the window and it's none other than Asa telling me "my daughter has autism and I'm here to raise awareness!", and i told him "you motherfuckers are everywhere!!! Stop it!! I JUST WANT SOME SWEET TEA!!!!", he tells me to pull to the next window, and I do....I get up there and it ain't my sweet tea....its Abigail signing " eat!", over and over and I tell her " dont tell me about it, your at the drive thru window and YOUR supposed to give ME something! Not the other way around!!", she wasn't getting it so, I drive off and go to another fastfood place and there they are again!!!! This happened over and over until I woke up folks!! These motherfuckers have infiltrated my nightmares even!!! They are everywhere!!!
I think you have a secret crush on Asa haha

• Haha
  • Sick
And btw PCI,la- You get an IEP plan consistently from the school. You attend a meeting each time one is written up. That there is when you find out just exactly what is what.

In case you need a refresher on exactly what an IEP entails( did you miss the part that parents work w this plan as well).

The IEP creates an opportunity for teachers, parents, school administrators, related services personnel, and students (when appropriate) to work together to improve educational results for children with disabilities. The IEP is the cornerstone of a quality education for each child with a disability.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just my opinion, but they couldnt handle Abbie or her needs, and expected public school to make her manageable. Which is funny, her own parents who had spent every minute with her before she started school had not been able to teach or control her, but the school should've been? They are just lazy and entitled.
Not to mention public schools are hugely underfunded and the employees are overworked and underpaid. I can easily see them saying “they’re not paying me enough to deal with her” ... I saw on one vlog that they said they (the teachers) were just putting Abbie away somewhere cause they were like she doesn’t learn anything (sounded like a detention room or something)... not saying that was right but those idiots shouldn’t have been surprised

Reactions: 11
I understand taking a moment to decompress after school. But she actually sleeps at school. So it isn't like a normal school day as would be in a typical school. And the follow through and repetition at home is equally as important as what she does in school. They went on about why it was fine for her to be late because they said its better for her to learn "life skills" like personal care at home... but that should be how to approach everything. Work with her at home to reinforce things.

Ya I mentioned this too lol like minutes into the vlog. After touching elevator stuff and hotel doors. Rubbing all over her face. And now she is sick with a supposed cold. But that hand sanitizer is awesome!
You are spot on!🎯 Hmmm expensive hand sanitizer 💰apparently didn't work! And uh! oh! You can't even smell 👃how lovely it is! 🤮Science 👨‍🔬has determined washing your hands🤗 is better than hand sanitizer. Now Prize-illa👸 will be selling scented soapy 🚰water in a Mason jar. Only $48.00.😳

• Heart
I think you have a secret crush on Asa haha
Oh yes, I sure do!! You have caught me!! You have figured it out, my friend. I think it's time that I just go on back to the compound (FA channel comment section) now with my tail between my legs bc, I have been outed!!! Lmao!!!

Not to mention public schools are hugely underfunded and the employees are overworked and underpaid. I can easily see them saying “they’re not paying me enough to deal with her” ... I saw on one vlog that they said they (the teachers) were just putting Abbie away somewhere cause they were like she doesn’t learn anything (sounded like a detention room or something)... not saying that was right but those idiots shouldn’t have been surprised
Oh yeah! I remember hearing Asa say that Abigail was being "warehoused".

As a new member, I wondered about this and just wanted to clarify that my Emojis are a reaction to the content not the writer.
For some reason, someone by the name "Ham" keeps putting angry face emojis on some of my posts. I honestly don't think it's the situation with that person, I think I just piss them off alot. Lol (hmmmmm.....I wonder what is making them so angry all the time?)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So, I ended up rewatching the Vlog with ad blockers on, I only take that tit off for people who deserve the ad money....They don't need my ad view while using their child. I tend to use mirror sites as well to not give them views.

So, I caught the one thing ASSa said about Abbie when it came to the ferris wheel 'Yeah, so she knows we told her we're not going on but she does not understand that we're not going on at the same time. Abbie understands a lot!'

Yeah, we know! We know how upset she gets when Summer talks tit about her with you. I don't know if ASSa and P see this and just don't care or they're so uninvolved without a camera rolling that they don't notice but Summer's kinda got some crazy eyes going on, she pulls Abbie's hair, mocks her and then only when she see's the camera does that stupid baby voice some out 'Ohhhh, HeLlO AbBiE!!! SWeEt gggIrL!!' So, if you morons are insisting she understands like all of us have been saying then why do you allow her bitchy bestie to trash talk her? Why do you mock her stims? If you believe she can understand you, which I also believe then let's not talk about her like she isn't standing right next to you. If she can understand you then she knows you shamed her and filmed her for ripping up a pullup

I mean, Charles Manson had his group.....

Manson....mASSon or however you spell that tit. Congrats Summer, your crazy eyes and true colors have been shown now that you entered the 'family home' it's like Hotel California....You ain't leaving and probably have to sign a tit ton of NDA's. I'd be pissed if someone I knew since I was 12 before they became a cul--sorry, youtube channel and then they were like 'Hey, you know all my secrets from forever, sign your life over to me and we'll take care of you if you agree to pretend you actually want to be here and not just for lavish trips.'

I lowkey want them to end up throwing Bitchy Bestie out and Bitchy Bestie somehow finds a way to break away from the kool aid and even hints at some tit that went down. I don't think that will happen, Summer loves those lavish trips and you know damn well they dump Abbie off with someone when the camera's aren't rolling so they can enjoy the things with an excuse of 'Abbie couldn't handle it.' No, you wanted to ditch her.

Summer! If you lurk here and the eyes aren't on you while you're reading this.....Do it. Play nice, take all the free trips, clothes, money and SCAM THEM! Do to them what they did to everyone! Completely ditch them and break all contact the day you graduate college. I'd be taking a damn Uhaul to Graduation! Summer, your getting crazy eyes and that witch face is showing, hide it better we're all starting to see you're not liking this 'bestie' time.

Also, that face mask that was put on Abbie by the Season of Stupidity was pointless, Abbie didn't seem to even want the face mask that much. Plus, I'M JEALOUS OF ABBIE'S PERFECT SKIN! That girl has no pimples, not one and by putting it on Abbie, you could cause her to break out and ruin that skin.

Edit: I forgot to add that I also heard like someone else did. Isiah literally did say 'Can you hold my bag, babe?' and you can hear it if you listen right as he gets ready to run in that water. So, I'm gonna add in that this family is kinda letting Isiah and Summer play house and I really wonder if they eventually want Summer and Isiah to get together because 'Abbie's Bestie' and her Brother would be an amazing place to put her if they ever needed to and I'm calling it now, it's gross but so are ASSa and P so I wouldn't be surprised if they pushed for it. I don't buy the whole '2nd Daughter' crap. Summer is WAY to close and alone too often to be 'siblings' and what about the Vlogs where we see Isiah and Summer take off together....where do they go? Why don't they make them Vlog their little adventures without Abbie?

Last edited:
  • Heart
With Abbie's low muscle tone, I don't see her ever getting very strong. Not strong enough to hurt anyone.
Hmm, in the old house I saw her strong arm Priscilla and pull away from her. The way she claps when she is hyper makes me think that she could slap the hell out of someone if she wanted. When she pinches Priscilla she jumps and acts like it really hurts. There is a vlog where they show how they restrain her during a meltdown and they literally have to use all their limbs and body weight.

I think that if she gets out of control, even at her age and weight now, she could hurt someone. Let's hope she puts a hurting on that camera and destroys all the vlogging equipment and Priscilla's precious phone. Let's see if they still say "oh she doesn't mind the camera, she would push it away if she did" :cautious:

• Haha
  • Heart
Hmm, in the old house I saw her strong arm Priscilla and pull away from her. The way she claps when she is hyper makes me think that she could slap the hell out of someone if she wanted. When she pinches Priscilla she jumps and acts like it really hurts. There is a vlog where they show how they restrain her during a meltdown and they literally have to use all their limbs and body weight.

I think that if she gets out of control, even at her age and weight now, she could hurt someone. Let's hope she puts a hurting on that camera and destroys all the vlogging equipment and Priscilla's precious phone. Let's see if they still say "oh she doesn't mind the camera, she would push it away if she did" :cautious:

Maybe I am underestimating her strength when she is mad.

Yes,I agree. I think it was the day they got back,or the day after. Thing is,she seems to think that because nothing was closed down as of yet across the board it meant it was okay to travel.
I felt so very bad for the poster who commented on it. I wanted to write something myself but chose to stay out of it. Her fans didn’t quit.
Have learned that when it comes to the Maas family,it’s okay to break rules cause ya know,they have a child w autism. I can only hope that very soon karma will catch up to these arses.
I just don’t think they are very bright. Arsewipe likes to think he is but he isn’t and miss piggy just does everything he says. What a pair.

• Heart

I think we have seen a few times how much Abbie does not like the camera. While she may not push it away physically,she has walked away,giving the vibe she just isn’t wanting to be a part of it all.

I wonder how many times Isiah has stated to leave him off camera? Even his past GF’s have been subjected to the intrusiveness of it all.

And yes,with frustration comes a greater strength. And we never know if it’s just that or actual anger. But,as I have stated before they have a vlog from early on where Abbie is pulling P’s hair,really doing a number on her,and only once does moobman “intervene” to remove her hand.( some said it was to document her behavior for school,sorry,that should have been stopped right there and then).

The continuation of allowing her to have certain behaviors without any sort of intervention to stop it,divert attention from,etc is solely on them.
There are many tools to help w this. One has to be willing to use them and then follow through w it.

The excuse train has solidly run out for them. They put it all out there for people to watch. And while the cult members may never see it,many are and have.
Hope the admins at the school also keep an eye on the vlogs. That way,when they go in w guns blazing over A. B.C. They can use their own “awareness” against them!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.