Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's saying Isaiah had it which is funny because they were in Cabo when he supposedly had it. She had not come in contact with him when they got off that plane.
She was sick when she arrived in Jacksonville from Cabo. She played it off as something related to altitude on the plane then continued onto Atlanta knowing full damn well she had the ebbie jeebies!!!
What a lying sack of tit.
In my opinion.
Wait,what? Isiah was tested?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It's easy to tell we knew what was going to happen just by the title of this thread.
#spreadthatsnotpig

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
another example of how Abbie will eat a whole thing without chewing. That was a gross sight... ughhhh really can’t wait to see her getting obese like them. The tit show will be magical at that point. bleeping clowns.

he literally shoved it in her mouth... Wtf
I seen that asks made me wonder have they had cpr classes or know of Heimlich maneuver..because all i could thing of was her choking

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wait,what? Isiah was tested?
I don't know if he has or not.
All she said was Isaiah "had it".
Meaning a "head cold".
She was full on snotted up when she landed in Jacksonville.
She had not even been in contact with Isaiah when he "had it".
She blamed the plane and the altitudes.
But that witch brought sickness back to the USA whether it's coronavirus or not.
The fact is she did it.
THEN kept on traveling to spread that tit all the way from Florida to Georgia!
What a selfish witch.
IMO.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't know if he has or not.
All she said was Isaiah "had it".
Meaning a "head cold".
She was full on snotted up when she landed in Jacksonville.
She had not even been in contact with Isaiah when he "had it".
She blamed the plane and the altitudes.
Um,okay. And being that Isiah “had”it(even a head cold) that made him more susceptible to being exposed/catching the virus! Damn these people just have no damned common sense...but wait,nothing was shut down when they got back,so all is cool( and hand sanitizer was there to save them all as well).🤦‍♀️🥺😡🤧🤧

Reactions: 17
There’s is NO way any hotel would let them stay there if they were honest . “Hi umm yes we just returned from Cabo “ “ Party of five to check in “‘ I’m sorry they would never ever allow ! Has to be the policy at every hotel now !!!!!! They could not have been honest !

Reactions: 16
There’s is NO way any hotel would let them stay there if they were honest . “Hi umm yes we just returned from Cabo “ “ Party of five to check in “‘ I’m sorry they would never ever allow ! Has to be the policy at every hotel now !!!!!! They could not have been honest !
They never are honest.
In my opinion.
Why start then?
😀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well,according to PityMama,they came back before this was such a big deal. It was not even declared a pandemic until the 12th( um no,State of Emergency was declared that day). Guess they never opened a paper,watched the news,etc. from the end of January until the trip(s).
Ga. Itself was already declaring emergency contingencies when they were there. I think,not sure,there was already 1 death in Ga. at that point. Guess no one vlogged it to them to know it.

Reactions: 10
I did notice he looked much happier in the vlog where his parents were away.
I feel for him, too. School was not the happiest time of my life and then having a "circus" at home is the icing on the cake.
I also have a feeling that App State isn't as settled as it should be. If he does have to stay in Florida, hopefully he won't commute to the local college.

Anxiety can be so corrosive. I have it, too. I do pretty well when our lives are routine. All the changes with working from home and supporting angry/frustrated/drunk people on the phone in IT, plus the Coronavirus and having the option and excuse to not leave the house has made it worse. Having work to go to actually helps me. Once I'm out there, doing stuff, I'm okay. The more I stay in the harder it gets to go out.
[/QUOTl
Theu will talk him into going to a local college. Maybe not right away but with everything thats going on, it will just be a matter of time until they talk him into it. He will again be made to take care of Aby when he really should be taking care of himself and his studies. Maybe he will go to college with Summer.

Reactions: 2
Well,according to PityMama,they came back before this was such a big deal. It was not even declared a pandemic until the 12th( um no,State of Emergency was declared that day). Guess they never opened a paper,watched the news,etc. from the end of January until the trip(s).
Ga. Itself was already declaring emergency contingencies when they were there. I think,not sure,there was already 1 death in Ga. at that point. Guess no one vlogged it to them to know it.
Amen. 80 hrs of work, and policing all their platforms for negative comments leave little time to watch the news.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He has a lot on his plate with college coming up and I have a feeling that they might keep him in the home state. I really hope they don’t as he needs to get as far away from this circus as possible.
I have the same feeling. Remember a few weeks ago maybe, Isaiah came home and Priscilla snapped at him about still wearing App State clothes, he made a snarky comment and since then I've noticed (I don't watch much), he seems down. He is putting on weight and becoming a bit chubby. Mr. Ego has always been hard on him and tries to prove his "alpha" status. I think that Asa is jealous of him, which is why he always shows him doing or saying embarrassing things in the vlog unedited. While everything Asa shows of himself is carefully edited.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Um,okay. And being that Isiah “had”it(even a head cold) that made him more susceptible to being exposed/catching the virus! Damn these people just have no damned common sense...but wait,nothing was shut down when they got back,so all is cool( and hand sanitizer was there to save them all as well).🤦‍♀️🥺😡🤧🤧
Whenever they do something inanely stupid and I can't believe it, I remind myself that they are not reasonable people and common sense passed them by. And then I ask myself if it would make sense if I was drinking kool-aid. ;)

Edited to add because I am on a soapbox about this. The idea that getting another virus or taking chances of getting another virus besides the Coronavirus is okay right now is just ignorance or deliberate ignorance. Anything that weakens your immune system will make you more susceptible to getting the Coronavirus and having a worse case of it. And waiting for a national emergency to be declared before taking it seriously? Sheeple much?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hmm, in the old house I saw her strong arm Priscilla and pull away from her. The way she claps when she is hyper makes me think that she could slap the hell out of someone if she wanted. When she pinches Priscilla she jumps and acts like it really hurts. There is a vlog where they show how they restrain her during a meltdown and they literally have to use all their limbs and body weight.

I think that if she gets out of control, even at her age and weight now, she could hurt someone. Let's hope she puts a hurting on that camera and destroys all the vlogging equipment and Priscilla's precious phone. Let's see if they still say "oh she doesn't mind the camera, she would push it away if she did" :cautious:
[/QUOTE

i think “girlfriend” can do mad damage, she’s young, strong, and her mind ( although baby-like) makes her even stronger, doesn’t she also have an extremely high pain tolerance?

Reactions: 6
Someone mentioned here in the past that Autism Speaks(or other autistic organizations?? Sorry for my ignorance). Don't like FA and have spoken against them and their use of the puzzle piece etc. Would it be possible to post screen shots or links here, whenever you get time? I like to read the experience of those who live with autism, but don't want to be mislead again like with FA.

Yes please

Yes, it's like some grand performance with Mr. Ego as the ring leader, the camera is the spotlight, Abbie (sadly) is the freak show and Priscilla is the 🤡 (makeup and dances on point). When Abbie goes off script and doesn't follow the narrative, then they get upset. Seems like her yelling is her way of protesting and giving the finger to their 🎭🎪🤹‍♂️🎬

No one get offended, I am not calling Abbie a freak, I am implying that that is how they treat her and it is horrible. I want to know if any YT bloggers with NT children have meetups and force their children to hug strangers. Even when they met Brandi in the park with her dog and the dog invaded her space, Brandi said "say stop if you don't want that". Hey Asa, I dare you to do that with Abbie, encourage her to sign "stop" regularly. I DARE YOU!
haha no! on the contrary! A$ LOVES ANY kind of publicity, because their egos are just that big! That’s why many autistic people don’t like FA using the puzzle piece etc and I think it was pointed out in one video that Assa was happy to see a food truck or something be sponsored by A$...and because it makes it harder for #ActuallyAutistic people to get rid of the puzzle piece and help educate and move on to the ♾️ symbol (gold or rainbow) :) Check ASAN if you want :)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I would like to urge everyone to watch this vlog -

Here you can see perfect examples of how these people think. You can also see that they want to believe that Abbie has a talent. They try to teach and make her do “the whoa” and she flaps her hands and it constitutes as her talent. Wow. Abbie was a disturbance at the show ... yelling, running, tapping random people to ask for food. You can see the embarrassment in Pigs eyes and her body language... then they leave and discuss the embarrassment she caused them although they try and say “it’s never an embarrassment.” Sure it’s not. Anyway Abbie also drank spoilt chocolate milk

Also P had no idea what Abbie would be doing at the talent show until they mentioned it in the car ride there. So I am not a parent, but I would imagine that parents are well aware of what their kids would be performing at the talent show? Let me know if I’m wrong ... but I found it very weird that she had no idea what Abbie would be performing ... at all.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I seen that asks made me wonder have they had cpr classes or know of Heimlich maneuver..because all i could thing of was her choking
I always think the same thing about her choking, how has that not even happened yet

Reactions: 4
I would like to urge everyone to watch this vlog -

Here you can see perfect examples of how these people think. You can also see that they want to believe that Abbie has a talent. They try to teach and make her do “the whoa” and she flaps her hands and it constitutes as her talent. Wow. Abbie was a disturbance at the show ... yelling, running, tapping random people to ask for food. You can see the embarrassment in Pigs eyes and her body language... then they leave and discuss the embarrassment she caused them although they try and say “it’s never an embarrassment.” Sure it’s not. Anyway Abbie also drank spoilt chocolate milk

Also P had no idea what Abbie would be doing at the talent show until they mentioned it in the car ride there. So I am not a parent, but I would imagine that parents are well aware of what their kids would be performing at the talent show? Let me know if I’m wrong ... but I found it very weird that she had no idea what Abbie would be performing ... at all.
This was rough to watch. I would equate this behavior to an 18 month old or younger. Especially when Summer was trying to chase her down. I’m embarrassed for her. I’m sorry to say, she should have stayed home.

Reactions: 18
I forgot how awful that was. And....there was P talking about air travel and that it wasnt fair if Abbie disrupted, and then the talking penis says "Oh, so Abbie has to conform to the world?!" and then P reluctantly changes her stance. This is exactly why I dislike her so much. She is a grown ass woman and can have her own opinions and thoughts, but simply conforms/agrees with everything he says bc she doesnt want to "lose" him. Its weak ass behavior like this that is partially to blame for how Abbie is today.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
If anyone from Atlanta can recognize and tell me which hotel they stayed at while they were there - I’d be happy to give the hotel a call and let em know they been infected with the Rona.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.