Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been noticing how old P looks too. So she is three years older than me and I look at her pics and I’m like “damn look at all the wrinkles!wtf!!” Then yesterday I went to the store with my sister and the lady at the store thought we were in high school ... she was like “do you guys go to east high? You look familiar, I think you’re my sons friends” ... moral of the story ... 3 years younger than P and looking like I’m in high school lmao (I’m also a smoker - not happy about that )

Btw we had no makeup on!
I'm 10 yrs older than her and was carded for smokes (trying to quit) and I look younger than her! With and without make up! She's what my bf says rode hard put away wet!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I won’t pass judgement on how old she looks. In all fairness,having a child like Abbie am sure would age a person much faster. I see how much older I look due to the stresses that have come my way over the last 10 yrs( and the smaller ones before).
My daughter looks at the least 5-7 yrs older than she is due to the demands of raising an autistic child.( Not as severe as Abbie)
I will however pass judgment on how she treats people. How much they have exploited daughter. How much she lies. How hard she has been on Isiah.
I will knock her for being in the beauty business without any clue as to what product /colors/application she herself should be using.
I will call her out when she lies about eating less,and we see that’s not so.

Yeah,the wrinkles/aging- not so much. To the ones who have been able to get through life without it showing in your face-kudos. To those like myself who wake up each day and don’t recognize that person in the mirror due to lines,creases,circles due to lack of sleep,etc. Kudos to you as well..you are still here and keepin on keepin on!
Now,back to the show folks- overall,the Maas duo are walking talking jerks!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just wanted to mention they posted a picture from their Cabo trip eith 4 other couples, emphasizing how the men were really bonding and having guy time or something like that. Hmmm..thought you weren't going to read this page anymore maashole?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
OMG!!
🐖 sounds all snotty.
Watch her instagram video of her by the pool.
They definitely were out spreading germs in Atlanta.
Then returns home and hits the store for cheese for her grazing board.
No telling what kind of crud she's got.
Ewww.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Remember a video when P had A doing facial care with her. And was using a body scrub on her face and even bottle said not to. I am not near a beauty expert and I know that body scrubs are too harsh for the face... and can damage it. I would think she would educate herself if she wanted at all to be credible.
You can put lipstick on a 🐖.
But...
You can't fix stupid.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
P just posted on Facebook stories...looks like shes in a bathing suit by the pool with sandy. She sounds sick and at the end of it she makes this very loud WET sniffing sound!!

• Sick
  • Heart
Abbie’s whole look was crazy in the vlog. Lmao she’s already crazy and they dressed her up to reflect that. How cute was she when running to open the garage and get on the golf cart. I still want to see if she has “progressed” on her eating manners ... I haven’t seen her actually eat in quite sometime now ... but I know she’s eating.

Reactions: 12
OMG!!
🐖 sounds all snotty.
Watch her instagram video of her by the pool.
They definitely were out spreading germs in Atlanta.
Then returns home and hits the store for cheese for her grazing board.
No telling what kind of crud she's got.
Ewww.
Sorry I didn't see your post before I posted. I almost died listening to her talk to the dog in a very nasally stuffy nose voice "sandy...shes here somewhere...oh there you are...are you exploring..seeing all da 'tings' (baby talking to the dog)..I missed you...did you miss me (snnnnoooot snifffff)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It shocks me looking at that pic of P that she isn't even 40. I mean...c'mon.

And we all know if they didn't have FA, she would never have sold so much product. Every dime they make is off Abbie's back.

Reactions: 25
I remember there was a Vlog where I believe it was P's mom started baby talking to Abbie and P rightfully told her not to do that. But now Summer is constantly talking to her in a baby voice and they're cool with it?

Reactions: 17
I remember there was a Vlog where I believe it was P's mom started baby talking to Abbie and P rightfully told her not to do that. But now Summer is constantly talking to her in a baby voice and they're cool with it?
Off the subject but had to post this gem. P and A go to Abbie's school and while teacher is telling them about Abbie's gains at school P is sneaking glances at her cell phone while the teacher is talking

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I don't even know what to say about tonight vlog...its a big cluster (f) mess! Summer....ugh...I try so hard to like her...she threw me over the edge tonight...a face mask? Really! And not even one that P sells..shame on you! The giggles...ugh. they really failed A for content while they were on vacation. Sounds like P got sick while on vacation...probably the plane ride there. She got a sinus issue on the flight home. Call the wambulance! #shouldhaveknownbetter

• Haha
can I just say that Isiah & Summer have this tit down better than the weebles...

Reactions: 14
I don't even know what to say about tonight vlog...its a big cluster (f) mess! Summer....ugh...I try so hard to like her...she threw me over the edge tonight...a face mask? Really! And not even one that P sells..shame on you! The giggles...ugh. they really failed A for content while they were on vacation. Sounds like P got sick while on vacation...probably the plane ride there. She got a sinus issue on the flight home. Call the wambulance! #shouldhaveknownbetter
A sinus infection or the beginnings of corona virus?

So much eating and sugar in todays blog.... they are all going to be obese like P & A.

Reactions: 18
another example of how Abbie will eat a whole thing without chewing. That was a gross sight... ughhhh really can’t wait to see her getting obese like them. The tit show will be magical at that point. bleeping clowns.

he literally shoved it in her mouth... Wtf

Reactions: 14
Off the subject but had to post this gem. P and A go to Abbie's school and while teacher is telling them about Abbie's gains at school P is sneaking glances at her cell phone while the teacher is talking
She really is a disgusting person. She is just so full of herself , she doesn’t care about anyone else. I can’t wait for it all to come crashing down.

Reactions: 12
I had to skip past AnP in the vlog today. Not looking forward to the continuation of tit treatment they give their children and everyone around them. Had to chuckle at the end with Isaiah and Summer sitting so close together on the couch. I don't sit that close to someone I am not cuddling up with.

Bets on how long before the kids all seem miserable again.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.