Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, thank you! Imagine what Abbie would be like if they just let Brandi do her job and followed through daily with what she is learning and doing at school. They just won't let Abbie achieve anything. Everything is money money money..."oh we have her set for life". Really, how about when her back breaks at 25 from all the spinal damage, or the early onset osteoporosis, diabetes, high blood pressure, arthritis and loads of other health issues that she will have before she's middle aged because all she eats is SUGAR and all she does is violently rock on the couch or strapped into a harness for hours! Get a clue Asa!

Get her set for life by putting down that STUPID CAMERA and focus on teaching her some sort of communication, every single day. Her future care givers will not be interested in wrestling and having tickle time with a grown and likely obese Abbie!

Get it together or rename the channel Father Failing Autism.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 7
Title for the vlog should have been “a whole bunch of retardation... and then we ran into Brandi”

• Haha
  • Wow
P is trash and gives real women a bad name. She is the stereotypic fluff who does nothing but shop and let her revolting man run around. She seriously bugs me with her "we saved" -- I'm looking forward to when their 8% mortgage gets foreclosed on.
And no VA loan. Assuming, due to ARM w/ high interest.

Reactions: 5
Thought I would add my thought on the A extra baby thing. Seems to me what probably happened is A was running around on P. He probably lied to or just didn't tell her that he was married. So when she ended up pregnant A told her he was married. Mother didn't want a liar scumbag on her and her child's life. (I have seen this scenario first hand) the A ran back to P... or she managed to wrangle him back on. Knowing the entire time about this baby but hiding from the mother. Thus they move to a new area. Probably convincing P it was for some random reason. Then when the mother had another baby and needed Medicaid she had to list A as the father.... and state went after him. Then he acted all surprised and proceeded to gaslight P telling her that it was when they were "separated. " and playing himself as a victim of circumstances. They were probably hard pressed for money then so the mother didn't get much but then after they keep stuff in Ps name so that he can't be made to pay more.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
On Asssa's instagram story he says 'stay healthy'... its a little late for him to be thinking of staying healthy... he has done his part to spread corona virus already..

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Meanwhile other comments praising them and fans donating stars go ignored.

Speaking of donate, I still can’t believe the cheap bastards only gave Jen $19.00🤦‍♀️
Yikes! I'm not brave enough to post my true feelings in their responses because it'll get me banned...and I wanna lurk..
A&P just throw everyone off for daring to question them....

Off topic but! You know how asa said he didnt even know his 1st daughter existed until she was 5?
FOR THE RECORD I CALL BS. HE KNEW.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
You can’t be kicked out and still be considered a vet.
Do we know if Asa was honorably discharged?

You will still be a Vet but many opportunities are not available to those without an honorable discharge.

Is there actual proof he was kicked out? According to his own words,he chose to leave the CG.
The only proof would be the discharge characterization on his dd-214. And you would be able to see if he completed his enlistment.

And yes, even if you're kicked out of the military, you are still 100% a veteran. You would forfeit most benefits though.

Yikes! I'm not brave enough to post my true feelings in their responses because it'll get me banned...and I wanna lurk..
A&P just throw everyone off for daring to question them....

Off topic but! You know how asa said he didnt even know his 1st daughter existed until she was 5?
FOR THE RECORD I CALL BS. HE KNEW.

Some/most....I do not know but MEN kill me. The sperm is yours...it has your DNA, how can you be so ignorant as to not know where it ends up? Be responsible with your body fluids! Dudes, if you had unprotected sex and did not know you made a human being? Something is very wrong with you.
Take care of your sperm and be responsible with it. Geeze....

And I 100% agree, He KNEW.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Title for the vlog should have been “a whole bunch of retardation... and then we ran into Brandi”
Honestly, is Summer special?

Thought I would add my thought on the A extra baby thing. Seems to me what probably happened is A was running around on P. He probably lied to or just didn't tell her that he was married. So when she ended up pregnant A told her he was married. Mother didn't want a liar scumbag on her and her child's life. (I have seen this scenario first hand) the A ran back to P... or she managed to wrangle him back on. Knowing the entire time about this baby but hiding from the mother. Thus they move to a new area. Probably convincing P it was for some random reason. Then when the mother had another baby and needed Medicaid she had to list A as the father.... and state went after him. Then he acted all surprised and proceeded to gaslight P telling her that it was when they were "separated. " and playing himself as a victim of circumstances. They were probably hard pressed for money then so the mother didn't get much but then after they keep stuff in Ps name so that he can't be made to pay more.
The fans are idiots. He gets a pat on the back for such bad behavior. He should be ashamed of himself for what he did and even more ashamed for putting Priscilla on camera to cry about it. But then again Priscilla is a damn ditz.

Reactions: 15
😊 Yes! That whole video sounded like a symphony of
:poop: and Priscilla and Asa's fake tears were probably really because they hated to have to air their dirty laundry and thought that they would lose all their fan$.
It was all acting and worded specifically to put the blame on LGM. I didn’t even watch the whole video because I knew they would word everything to control the narrative. I didn’t believe their fans were actual idiots until they defended a man who stated he was “down with his marriage”, went out and cheated and got another woman pregnant.

Like woooow. How could the fans praise and look up to someone like that. It worries me because a lot of younger women watch their channel. I hope they don’t believe Asa is an example of a good man.

I feel for Isiah. Truly. He has been dealing w his sisters issues for 14 yrs( 4 yrs old). He was pushed harder to excel(am sure he is very smart) because they needed to “make up” for Abbie never really progressing. He has also had a camera shoved in his face for a good deal of his life. He has,by their own words,become Abbies “third”caregiver. They have held tight reins on him and even now,at 18,he is still forced to tag along when he doesn’t want to. And then,if he hadn’t known prior,he is hit w finding out not only about his fathers cheating,but he has another sister.
I hate that he became attacked on his threads,etc. Not his fault.
They touched on his anxiety at one point. I hope that over the course of the years they have set him up w a professional to help get him through all of this. As much as he does love Abbie,there will be that day when he will(hopefully) stand up to them and tell them to get off his back. He deserves to have a full life without having to deal every day w Abbie.

• Heart
Just have to vent after having a spy of Pig’s Instagram. If I were in the business of scamming people by selling “high end” makeup and skin care on a MLM, I wouldn’t use this picture to promote myself and would put a hell of a lot more effort into my own makeup look. It’s honestly driving me crazy.
It’s obvious her success in the mlm isn’t through “hard work” but building a clientele from her husbands YouTube channel devoted to selling out their severely disabled daughter. What a boss babe..and let’s not even get me started on the hand sanitizers 😂

Also what is that pout about 😂
4FFDD959-B30E-451C-9F93-DA63E15CFA19.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Just have to vent after having a spy of Pig’s Instagram. If I were in the business of scamming people by selling “high end” makeup and skin care on a MLM, I wouldn’t use this picture to promote myself and would put a hell of a lot more effort into my own makeup look. It’s honestly driving me crazy.
It’s obvious her success in the mlm isn’t through “hard work” but building a clientele from her husbands YouTube channel devoted to selling out their severely disabled daughter. What a boss babe..and let’s not even get me started on the hand sanitizers 😂

View attachment 96405
Aaaaah, that dead in the eyes look :eek:. Dear Lord save us from the Maass zombies 🧟‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 96405
Is it just me or is her lipstick running off the sides of her lips? Is my screen distorted or did Abbie do her makeup?🤪 Lipstick mama 💄+🍸🍷🍺🍸🍹maybe?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.