Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember a video when P had A doing facial care with her. And was using a body scrub on her face and even bottle said not to. I am not near a beauty expert and I know that body scrubs are too harsh for the face... and can damage it. I would think she would educate herself if she wanted at all to be credible.

Reactions: 15
I feel for Isiah. Truly. He has been dealing w his sisters issues for 14 yrs( 4 yrs old). He was pushed harder to excel(am sure he is very smart) because they needed to “make up” for Abbie never really progressing. He has also had a camera shoved in his face for a good deal of his life. He has,by their own words,become Abbies “third”caregiver. They have held tight reins on him and even now,at 18,he is still forced to tag along when he doesn’t want to. And then,if he hadn’t known prior,he is hit w finding out not only about his fathers cheating,but he has another sister.
I hate that he became attacked on his threads,etc. Not his fault.
They touched on his anxiety at one point. I hope that over the course of the years they have set him up w a professional to help get him through all of this. As much as he does love Abbie,there will be that day when he will(hopefully) stand up to them and tell them to get off his back. He deserves to have a full life without having to deal every day w Abbie.
This is what annoys me. Why does the whole world have to revolve around Abbie. Isaiah is a person in his own right and deserves to be allowed to live his own life without having to be a caregiver for his sister.
I don’t believe that he would be going down the route he is educationally if he hadn’t had Abbie’s autism and idd shoved down his throat all his life.
The kid needs to follow his own path, not do what he thinks will please the weebles. They are so selfish,they should actively encourage him to follow his own path, not the one they want for him.
They are just lining him up to take over when they no longer can look after her and he is too nice a guy to tell them that it’s not what he wants.
What vile people they are.

Just have to vent after having a spy of Pig’s Instagram. If I were in the business of scamming people by selling “high end” makeup and skin care on a MLM, I wouldn’t use this picture to promote myself and would put a hell of a lot more effort into my own makeup look. It’s honestly driving me crazy.
It’s obvious her success in the mlm isn’t through “hard work” but building a clientele from her husbands YouTube channel devoted to selling out their severely disabled daughter. What a boss babe..and let’s not even get me started on the hand sanitizers 😂

Also what is that pout about 😂
View attachment 96405
Another old Lancashire saying. She has a face like a blind cobblers thumb.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Look,I Sold Avon back in the day. I wasn’t a whiz at makeup then or even now( barley wore any truth be told). I didn’t try to scam my customers about lipstick A or Lipstick B,etc e specially if I didn’t know firsthand about it.
I wasn’t pressuring people to become Sales persons,to each their own.
Granted,there was no social media back then,and it was direct sales,etc.
Thing w these newer companies like Limellife,etc is they “love” their bigger sellers,but will have knives out if you don’t keep up,outsell,etc. They push people into positions of debt to make the tiers.
P can up sell the company all she wants,but thing is,back not to long ago she was one of those posters she berates,that didn’t have the monies to buy a $48 sanitizer. She was,according to both her and MoobMan,poor poor,poor.
It’s people like her that somehow,when they start making good forget all about where they came from.
Now,I know she wants to succeed,good for her( I was my own best customer back then, it ,didn’t cost me if I had the sales to get for free). But to have the audacity to put someone down when they state a truth( not an attack) just shows what her real character is/ probably has always been.
And yes,if you are going to post your puss all over the place for an advertisement about makeup application,etc. Go take some professional lessons on how to do so. I know I don’t want a makeup such as she wears to make my lines,wrinkles more pronounced!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Boy. Lots to catch up on...just a quick glance so far...

P's skin is terrible. You can tell she's lived in the sun. Wrinkled and dry. In that Insta pic posted above, you'd think she was a smoker, she has "smoker mouth" look at the fine lines above her lip. I am a smoker, as was my mother. I saw what it did to her skin. I have been dutifully moisturizing and using Olay sinces my mid 20's, I'm 48 now and look younger than P. Not someone I'd take beauty tips from.

The school lawsuit. I really want to know why they tried to send her to public school to begin with? Seriously, are there no other schools for DD in Jacksonville other than JSA that she could've attended? What on earth did they think would happen? And realistically, how has JSA benefited her? The only benefit I see is the fact that she is not as "feral" as she used to be. Ugly word, but applicable.

You don’t play around with someone like that when you are their caretaker.

6:52. She is so damn childish.

God, they've got Abbie dressed like Ellie Mae Clampett.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Is it just me or is her lipstick running off the sides of her lips? Is my screen distorted or did Abbie do her makeup?🤪 Lipstick mama 💄+🍸🍷🍺🍸🍹maybe?
Looks like she went above the natural lip line when applying.Doesnt she ever look into that fancy mirror Asa bragged about her getting/needing? Btw,please people,do not Zoom in or enlarge pic. It will seriously hurt your eyes!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They could all take lessons on how to treat Abbie from Brandi.

I do think she was happier with A&P gone and liked the time she spent with the kids. Her behavior was better, her sleeping was better. A&P need to keep her busier, do more with her not AT her.

We discussed this in the last thread and posted video of Asa talking about OT. She has very low muscle tone. If they had worked better and daily with her it may be better, but....they obviously did not.
Could be neurological. I had a stroke last year, and I can no longer completely straighten the fingers on my right hand, my fingers do not wiggle,its even hard to make a fist. Matter of fact, my wave (right handed) looks like Abbies now because my fingers remain curved and it is hard to even move my hand side to side rapidly. Not saying she had a stroke, but we already know she has neuro issues.

Reactions: 8
Just have to vent after having a spy of Pig’s Instagram. If I were in the business of scamming people by selling “high end” makeup and skin care on a MLM, I wouldn’t use this picture to promote myself and would put a hell of a lot more effort into my own makeup look. It’s honestly driving me crazy.
It’s obvious her success in the mlm isn’t through “hard work” but building a clientele from her husbands YouTube channel devoted to selling out their severely disabled daughter. What a boss babe..and let’s not even get me started on the hand sanitizers 😂

View attachment 96405
She looks like a bitchy Karen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I know we've covered it extensively, but I'm ranting one more time about her sanitizer.

Gabage people. Seriously. No better than the people who have hoarded needed supplies with the intent to gouge the hell out of people later. It really pisses me off that they are using a national emergency to make a buck. Sure, if the product was already in your catalog (or whatever the hell she sells out of) and people just order it, fine. But to go on a blatant sales pitching spree to capitalize on peoples fear...???...digusting. So much for Maass Squad Cares. If they "really" wanted to help, instead of selling that crap they would donate it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Looks like she went above the natural lip line when applying.Doesnt she ever look into that fancy mirror Asa bragged about her getting/needing? Btw,please people,do not Zoom in or enlarge pic. It will seriously hurt your eyes!
I jumped back like I had saw a rattlesnake. Maybe I did.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 96405
Did Abby line her lips?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know we've covered it extensively, but I'm ranting one more time about her sanitizer.

Gabage people. Seriously. No better than the people who have hoarded needed supplies with the intent to gouge the hell out of people later. It really pisses me off that they are using a national emergency to make a buck. Sure, if the product was already in your catalog (or whatever the hell she sells out of) and people just order it, fine. But to go on a blatant sales pitching spree to capitalize on peoples fear...???...digusting. So much for Maass Squad Cares. If they "really" wanted to help, instead of selling that crap they would donate it.
just remember, if you don’t agree with the pricing at a “reasonable” $48, you don’t have your priorities right according to their lord and saviour Pigcilla

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Boy. Lots to catch up on...just a quick glance so far...

P's skin is terrible. You can tell she's lived in the sun. Wrinkled and dry. In that Insta pic posted above, you'd think she was a smoker, she has "smoker mouth" look at the fine lines above her lip. I am a smoker, as was my mother. I saw what it did to her skin. I have been dutifully moisturizing and using Olay sinces my mid 20's, I'm 48 now and look younger than P. Not someone I'd take beauty tips from.

The school lawsuit. I really want to know why they tried to send her to public school to begin with? Seriously, are there no other schools for DD in Jacksonville other than JSA that she could've attended? What on earth did they think would happen? And realistically, how has JSA benefited her? The only benefit I see is the fact that she is not as "feral" as she used to be. Ugly word, but applicable.

God, they've got Abbie dressed like Ellie Mae Clampett.
Oh that has killed me, Ellie may clampett. Pigcilla is a dead ringer for granny with all those lines.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

View attachment 96405
WOW! I knew she looked wrinkly..but that picture is awful! The make up she sells is a wax based makeup and seriously enhances your wrinkles including ones you didnt know you had. I'm embarrassed to say I purchased it. It did nothing she said it would do. Its horrible! Dried out my skin and looked bad. I am embarrassed for her...that picture is a mess!
Added: just looked at the picture again....I know....look at her eyebrows! Looks like she didnt even color in the lines...looks like shes got two sets! Good lord! #drinkmuch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I have been noticing how old P looks too. So she is three years older than me and I look at her pics and I’m like “damn look at all the wrinkles!wtf!!” Then yesterday I went to the store with my sister and the lady at the store thought we were in high school ... she was like “do you guys go to east high? You look familiar, I think you’re my sons friends” ... moral of the story ... 3 years younger than P and looking like I’m in high school lmao (I’m also a smoker - not happy about that )

Btw we had no makeup on!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.