Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did he even go? It looks like a girls trip, something she should have taken one of her "besties" instead of that teen time playlist dump. He has been acting real clingy lately since his love child scandal hit the fan :unsure:. Seems like he might be worried that she might come to her senses and leave him up the creek. Other than the vlog/camera stuff and Abbie, she does everything else and everything is in her name.

Priscilla lose that weight!! All including that inflated ego, cheating, lying, deadbeat, dead weight! Then get some long needed therapy and get your life!
I noticed it too. Good to know it's not just me. He has been sickeningly sweet and clingy since "the news".
And if P had taken a best friend instead.....she probably wouldve taken Summer 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it me or does it look like Abbie's hand is not quite right? Fingers bending in odd ways and the overall look of her hand is just strange to me. Is this common for Autistic individuals or those with IDD?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
This is one of my pet peeves with them and one of the first issues I noticed....they always comment on the comments that arent praising them but wont say a word to the ones that are.
That was one of the first reasons I became disillusioned. If I would put a post up on Facebook and receive praise, compliments and questions, I would either say thank thank you, answer questions, or at least give a like reaction. Everything gets ignored except criticism. It pisses me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is it me or does it look like Abbie's hand is not quite right? Fingers bending in odd ways and the overall look of her hand is just strange to me. Is this common for Autistic individuals or those with IDD?
:unsure: Curious, doesn't Asa's hand look like that too?

Reactions: 8
I don't know I never noticed it with Asa.
I noticed many months ago that P has a pinky that bends slightly when the rest of her fingers are straight. When she is cooking, or explaining something (she talks with her hands a lot), and even when wiping her face, about 50% of the time her little finger, right hand, is half bent. I don’t know what it is about me that notices things like that on people-but it explains why I’m so often single.:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On another topic, let's just pretend (because I didn't buy that bull) that Asa and Priscilla's story about the baby mama not wanting him in the child's life etc. is true..... Question is, but why? (I see how Asa is so I get it of course)

There are millions of cases of unplanned pregnancies, in many scenarios. What would make a person say, "Nope, I am having this baby but the baby daddy doesn't exist to us and he can't have anything to do with my child". Priscilla fake crying saying"he's not a bad person"...mmhmm :cautious:ask that baby mama.

Anyway I think it was just another lie. Funny thing is, it made him look bad anyway. There is just no redeeming yourself Asa! The crazies that pity you and follow you after that truth came out are the ones that you need to beware of and make sure your doors are locked at all times. Your "fans" are obsessed and it is not good thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Had another nightmare folks. I was at the store and the entire family (Asa, the big lady, Abigail and Isaiah) were following me around coughing and sneezing on me and Asa kept telling everyone "We are YouTube stars! We are YouTube stars!!"and I left my groceries that I had sitting and took off running away from them and I thought I had got away but, right when I got in my car to leave, I look in the rearview mirror and there they are!!! All crammed in my back seat!! Asa says," We just got back from Atlanta and I have the virus " I said," you motherfuckers!!" Right before I woke up I hear ," Welcome to the vlog!!" God, its awful!!! I've had it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Had another nightmare folks. I was at the store and the entire family (Asa, the big lady, Abigail and Isaiah) were following me around coughing and sneezing on me and Asa kept telling everyone "We are YouTube stars! We are YouTube stars!!"and I left my groceries that I had sitting and took off running away from them and I thought I had got away but, right when I got in my car to leave, I look in the rearview mirror and there they are!!! All crammed in my back seat!! Asa says," We just got back from Atlanta and I have the virus " I said," you motherfuckers!!" Right before I woke up I hear ," Welcome to the vlog!!" God, its awful!!! I've had it!!
I’m sorry, I’m at the car wash waiting for my car and I read this and started laughing! People around me looked like I was some kind of crazy person. Ha! 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
So,looks like PityCilla is spending her morning reading comments about the pricey hand sanitizer. Her idiot fanatics jumping in people as well as she is. Of course,those loons believe it will ward off the virus.

• Haha
I noticed many months ago that P has a pinky that bends slightly when the rest of her fingers are straight. When she is cooking, or explaining something (she talks with her hands a lot), and even when wiping her face, about 50% of the time her little finger, right hand, is half bent. I don’t know what it is about me that notices things like that on people-but it explains why I’m so often single.:sneaky:
Face touching on Instagram
1592C855-C1B3-4FD7-B83A-6ED976C74198.png

• Sick
Reactions: 11
They could all take lessons on how to treat Abbie from Brandi.

I do think she was happier with A&P gone and liked the time she spent with the kids. Her behavior was better, her sleeping was better. A&P need to keep her busier, do more with her not AT her.

We discussed this in the last thread and posted video of Asa talking about OT. She has very low muscle tone. If they had worked better and daily with her it may be better, but....they obviously did not.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Priscilla's does... if you watch any one of her lipstick makeup videos you will see she has something going on with her pinky. At first I thought maybe she cant straighten it...but then I've seen her straighten it too.

Pretty sure that is a genetic thing. I have seen many people with that bent pinkie.

Reactions: 5
They could all take lessons on how to treat Abbie from Brandi.
Right, thank you! Imagine what Abbie would be like if they just let Brandi do her job and followed through daily with what she is learning and doing at school. They just won't let Abbie achieve anything. Everything is money money money..."oh we have her set for life". Really, how about when her back breaks at 25 from all the spinal damage, or the early onset osteoporosis, diabetes, high blood pressure, arthritis and loads of other health issues that she will have before she's middle aged because all she eats is SUGAR and all she does is violently rock on the couch or strapped into a harness for hours! Get a clue Asa!

Get her set for life by putting down that STUPID CAMERA and focus on teaching her some sort of communication, every single day. Her future care givers will not be interested in wrestling and having tickle time with a grown and likely obese Abbie!

Get it together or rename the channel Father Failing Autism.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ignorance,thy name is P! Someone posted a rebuttal to someone on her page about having a great immune system,washing hands a waste of time basically etc.
Well,another posted blasted her about that. She then went on to take her to task about not being smart,that one can be a carrier,etc without actually getting sick.
I sort of giggled cause it sounded also like a message in part to P/family...but of course,P must have taken it as a supporter for her sanitizer,as she liked the comment.
One just can’t when it comes to such blatant ignorance(her/supporters). Wonder how many actually will touch something that has a wet paint sign on it “just to be sure”...🙄🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Priscilla's does... if you watch any one of her lipstick makeup videos you will see she has something going on with her pinky. At first I thought maybe she cant straighten it...but then I've seen her straighten it too.
Yup. This is what I’ve noticed on dozens of shots of her. Exactly this. I’m glad you found a couple of examples.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.