Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, unless they cut ahead, it looks like Isaiah was tasked with getting Abbie dressed when Summer left for school.

Summer didnt film Abbie not wanting to go into Target. Cant decide if she was being respectful, or just not wanting the world to see her "bestie" lashes out at her too.

Asa zooming in on P's awkward 80's American Bandstand dancing on the beach. God she stands out. Not in a good way.

P in the driveway "Thank you for supporting me..." OMFG. Hey P! A REAL "Boss Babe" doesnt have to thank their man.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
another example of how Abbie will eat a whole thing without chewing. That was a gross sight... ughhhh really can’t wait to see her getting obese like them. The tit show will be magical at that point. bleeping clowns.

he literally shoved it in her mouth... Wtf
That’s the one of the things that get me the most, the way Abbie shovels the food in and the stealing food, I can’t stand it

Well, unless they cut ahead, it looks like Isaiah was tasked with getting Abbie dressed when Summer left for school.

Summer didnt film Abbie not wanting to go into Target. Cant decide if she was being respectful, or just not wanting the world to see her "bestie" lashes out at her too.

Asa zooming in on P's awkward 80's American Bandstand dancing on the beach. God she stands out. Not in a good way.

P in the driveway "Thank you for supporting me..." OMFG. Hey P! A REAL "Boss Babe" doesnt have to thank their man.
What exactly does this woman do. No housework, doesn’t cook, doesn’t look after Abbie. She is one lazy , smug mf

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I won’t pass judgement on how old she looks. In all fairness,having a child like Abbie am sure would age a person much faster. I see how much older I look due to the stresses that have come my way over the last 10 yrs( and the smaller ones before).
My daughter looks at the least 5-7 yrs older than she is due to the demands of raising an autistic child.( Not as severe as Abbie)
I will however pass judgment on how she treats people. How much they have exploited daughter. How much she lies. How hard she has been on Isiah.
I will knock her for being in the beauty business without any clue as to what product /colors/application she herself should be using.
I will call her out when she lies about eating less,and we see that’s not so.

Yeah,the wrinkles/aging- not so much. To the ones who have been able to get through life without it showing in your face-kudos. To those like myself who wake up each day and don’t recognize that person in the mirror due to lines,creases,circles due to lack of sleep,etc. Kudos to you as well..you are still here and keepin on keepin on!
Now,back to the show folks- overall,the Maas duo are walking talking jerks!
All of that is completely true. But she is promoting herself as a"Beauty Guide". Its like taking advice from me, a smoker, on heart health LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I had to skip past AnP in the vlog today. Not looking forward to the continuation of tit treatment they give their children and everyone around them. Had to chuckle at the end with Isaiah and Summer sitting so close together on the couch. I don't sit that close to someone I am not cuddling up with.

Bets on how long before the kids all seem miserable again.
Yep I peeped the whole summer and Isaiah thing... I’m sure they had a lovely time while the parents were away! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
another example of how Abbie will eat a whole thing without chewing. That was a gross sight... ughhhh really can’t wait to see her getting obese like them. The tit show will be magical at that point. bleeping clowns.

he literally shoved it in her mouth... Wtf
And did you notice that after he force fed her he said to the viewer "Oh and if you don't like it, you can delete this part, I don't really care"

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
And did you notice that after he force fed her he said to the viewer "Oh and if you don't like it, you can delete this part, I don't really care"
He actually said that to his dad.
I noticed he didn't seem too excited when they arrived home. He didn't look too excited to hug his mom, but then again, a lot of teens don't or at least not on camera.

He actually said that to his dad.
I noticed he didn't seem too excited when they arrived home. He didn't look too excited to hug his mom, but then again, a lot of teens don't or at least not on camera.
Summer refers to them as "Mom and Dad" and she seemed excited they were home.. tells them she loves them.. wonder how her real parents feel about that?

Reactions: 8
I remember there was a Vlog where I believe it was P's mom started baby talking to Abbie and P rightfully told her not to do that. But now Summer is constantly talking to her in a baby voice and they're cool with it?
Well Summer is an official member if the Maas Squad , she has a tshirt and everything y'all. P's mom is just P's mom, doesn't even rate the shirt. They all make my head hurt 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm back to not watching, but looking at all the vlogs with Brandi in them.
Abbie has meltdowns around her, but not nearly as many as she does with her parents.
I know that just because you have a family member who is disabled doesn't mean you are able to deal with them like a therapist.
I also know that over the years I have watched people deal with my brother who were really adept and able to help him. I made a point to model their behavior and to learn from them.
When you watch A&P, you wonder how much they've learned.

• Heart
She hasnt been stupid tik tokking much. Want do you mean they dont want obese tik tokkers now?
Someone uncovered memos that Tik Tok wants mod's to suppress uploads from people who arent attractive: obese or beer bellys, toothless, elderly. Also that locales shouldnt be too "urban" or "poor".

Well Summer is an official member if the Maas Squad , she has a tshirt and everything y'all. P's mom is just P's mom, doesn't even rate the shirt. They all make my head hurt 😱
I've heard her say that to Asa's dad too, yet she is the QUEEN of baby-talking to Abbie.

Reactions: 11
I had to skip past AnP in the vlog today. Not looking forward to the continuation of tit treatment they give their children and everyone around them. Had to chuckle at the end with Isaiah and Summer sitting so close together on the couch. I don't sit that close to someone I am not cuddling up with.

Bets on how long before the kids all seem miserable again.
I thought the same, and the sense of ‘we have been caught out by mom and dad’ vibe

Reactions: 5
Um,just a bit close there on the sofa Isiah/Summer. And if P is sick..so sad,too bad! You blatantly flaunted your “after” trip while the country( yeah,FL/Ga are part of the Us) were shutting down,advisories put out,even state of emergency was declared.
Sadly,it’s idiots like her that won’t get sick,but anyone exposed could have dire consequences.
And what is with being late all the time? Late taking Abbie to school,late getting to airport,etc. You have your phones on all the time,how about looking at the time on them!
As to the whole Summer/masque crappola,Maybe she’s looking for a sponsor and that’s why she mentioned the brand. But seriously,Abbie was not interested at all.
Get a life dear Summer,or you will be looking back not to far in the future and wondering about all you could have done.

Summer refers to them as "Mom and Dad" and she seemed excited they were home.. tells them she loves them.. wonder how her real parents feel about that?
I get the vibe that she doesn't have the greatest relationship with her own parents. If she did, you would think that she would visit them on her breaks more often. Or she is just loves taking advantage of all the money and free stuff she gets from A&P, also not to forget about the "fame" she is acquiring from being on FA.

I get the vibe that she doesn't have the greatest relationship with her own parents. If she did, you would think that she would visit them on her breaks more often. Or she is just loves taking advantage of all the money and free stuff she gets from A&P, also not to forget about the "fame" she is acquiring from being on FA.
I think its the fame and fun. Over the years the few times her family has been featured she seems to have a great relationship with them. I dont knock her for not driving 4 hrs to visit all time. I was only 2 hrs away and only came home every few months. She has "fun" with P. P is so emotionally stunted that Summer thinks shes cool.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.