Fathering Autism #83 A tiki bar and “all the things” A maassive hammock held up by string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God love him, he's not the sharpest tool in the box....Here's Isaiah's vlog.
Spoiler Alert - he left his shoe at the ER :rolleyes:

UGHHHH he blathers on and on and on at the end, preaching like his dumb ass Dad
He looks EXACTLY like his father... even his movements are the same!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
OH MY! Can you imagine if we held a good old fashioned Tattle meet and greet right across the street? 😂😂 ASSa pops on for his daily Tattle lesson only to see pic uploads of us “ bully Tattlers” wearing those hoof socks, drinking margaritas and taking selfies in the front yard right across the street from him. One can dream, right? 😹
What a frickin' riot that would be! Its his own fault for letting everyone know about the BNB. Dumb ass. C U SOON ASSHOLE!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What a frickin' riot that would be! Its his own fault for letting everyone know about the BNB. Dumb ass. C U SOON ASSHOLE!
You get that damn Unicorn aired up too! And sanitized! 😹. I am riding on that MoFo! I am going to need a new hammock too. Pig looks like she has wallowed in the existing one and I don’t want to fall through. 🐽See ya soon AssaHole. 🐽 No Gunt Snacks required!🐽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Quick Google search shows no AirBnb literally across the street but several very close. Didn’t bother checking Vrbo or any others.
but the shot was from their driveway, The front of the house is considered to be on another street

Reactions: 4
Fucked up Faces.... Caption This!
Part Two: The goon, the baboon, the shrew, and the pig wearing a moo moo.

Screenshot_20210421-204705~2.png
Screenshot_20210421-210534~3.png
Screenshot_20210421-170916~4.png
Screenshot_20210421-214413~3.png
Screenshot_20210421-213109~3.png

Screenshot_20210421-213355~3.png
Screenshot_20210421-170707~4.png
Screenshot_20210421-212525~5.png
Screenshot_20210421-213852~3.png
Screenshot_20210421-210501~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
This family is a bunch of dumbasses. Some posts on here peaked my interest on seeing if I could figure out where they are. Sure as tit I located where they are.
Just follow the trail of 🐷💄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
He looks EXACTLY like his father... even his movements are the same!
isiah’s vlogs are boring but watchable. This vlog was awful for this very reason. He was an asa clone. The way he rambled on about going to hospital and trying to make it into more of a story than it actually was. Trying to make it into some life changing educational moment. I had to turn it off, I couldn’t bare to watch it. Watching an asa clone was worse than the real thing. Isiah please be yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Friday Eve

Aww look Piggy :rolleyes: is so happy...yup I said Piggy;)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm wondering why they don't show the condo they bought Isaiah? Piggy's Insta shows them fixing a vacuum in an empty home/condo. I mean she showed an Insta story for no reason other than to show the condo I believe. She then shows them eating a bunch of food, as usual. Every time P wears a dress you can see what's underneath. I wonder if she thinks wearing dark underwear looks good when the Florida sun beams down on her tent?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
A never stops trying for the Dunkin Donuts sponsorship. Even if they don’t want to sponsor these 2 ex cons maybe he thinks they might send him some more gift cards.
8BFA274E-E207-40CD-A9F3-B4651DCBBBFB.jpeg
You can see that the neighbor has a rental cottage. Wish I still lived in Florida I most certainly would have rented it for a few days with binoculars in hand.
5FB679D0-4B7A-4BAB-A957-7FCF57484D36.jpeg

Some times I get the funniest screenshots of P. Boy when she bends over you can really see her gunt.
0CA6846F-08FD-44F5-93F9-775BCDB80C8A.jpeg

Cackling idiot! Love when A said that they weren’t going to be able to get everything done in front of Summer and Laney. Hint, hint! hopping they would volunteers to take care of Abbie. P chimes in saying she didn’t want to impose on them. Lying witch!!
8AA44CC4-BF83-4479-BAB9-9500D1A06D6B.jpeg

Look what was on my screenshot over A’s head. Didn’t he say yesterday that he was listening Audible real estate investing.
D77A721C-5FE8-45A6-BA92-E24C4C037403.jpeg

Eating OUT again. Getting Abbie all hepped up and then having to leave. They always say how much they know what to do with their daughter!.
5A9D2208-B58D-4775-8657-86824BC6100B.jpeg

This is me at the cottage across the street from A&P.????
E71C4A8A-BDD0-4AA6-939D-92CF53FB7AE6.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Look at Summer! Hand in her crotch again!
Omg how did I miss that!
Poor SummersEve...

Suey! Suey!

I smell burning fish.
Snapper, perhaps?

A never stops trying for the Dunkin Donuts promotions. Even if they don’t want to sponsor these 2 ex cons maybe he thinks they might send him some more gift cards. View attachment 541130You can see that the neighbor has a rental cottage. Wish I still lived in Florida I most certainly would have rented it for a few days with binoculars in hand.
View attachment 541140
Some times I get the funniest screenshots of P. Boy when she bends over you can really see her gunt.
View attachment 541161
Cackling idiot! Love when A said that they weren’t going to be able to get everything done in front of Summer and Laney. Hint, hint! hopping they would volunteers to take care of Abbie. P chimes in saying she didn’t want to impose on them. Lying witch
View attachment 541180
Look what was on my screenshot over A’s head. Didn’t he say yesterday that he was listening Audible real estate investing.
It looks like she is doing the double thigh slap tantrum while pretending to be so shy.

Omg how did I miss that!
Poor SummersEve...

Snapper, perhaps?

It looks like she is doing the double thigh slap tantrum while pretending to be so shy.
Omg how did I miss that!
Poor SummersEve...

Snapper, perhaps?

Omg how did I miss that!
Poor SummersEve...

Snapper, perhaps?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Crystal Maass's new Youtube videos are :LOL: She has already busted out 3 worthless piles of tit! Must run in the family!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.