Fathering Autism #83 A tiki bar and “all the things” A maassive hammock held up by string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm wondering why they don't show the condo they bought Isaiah? Piggy's Insta shows them fixing a vacuum in an empty home/condo. I mean she showed an Insta story for no reason other than to show the condo I believe. She then shows them eating a bunch of food, as usual. Every time P wears a dress you can see what's underneath. I wonder if she thinks wearing dark underwear looks good when the Florida sun beams down on her tent?
Clearly no one taught her that light clothes get skin tone underwear. I always laugh when women wear colorful undies under white pants. I have to stop myself from saying something.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Dang. Tried to link Instagram story of the giant platter of food the 3 massives were inhaling

If Isaiah is coming home for the summer, he must have roommates that will be staying in Boone and living in the house. They wouldn't rent a house in April that no one would live in until August. It's a common thing to rent apartments or houses in college - for me back in the stone age, it was cheaper to live this way than pay for dorm. So this isn't unusual. Also not unusual for parents to pay for it - I paid my rent by working, but my two roommates' parents paid all their bills. Don't get me wrong - they suck. But it's not unusual for parents to pay a kids' college.
I own some rental property in College Towns and my son went to App. Typically leases run from August 1 to July 31. Either they bought this property or some landlord didn’t have tenants. It is unlikely that it was a vacant rental as school isn’t even out yet. Need to check closing.

Reactions: 14
Did they actually buy a place for Isaiah? Isaiah has regular shoes on and no limp. Wouldn’t it be hard to wear normal shoes w

Always stuffing their pie holes with huge amounts of food.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Crystal Maass's new Youtube videos are :LOL: She has already busted out 3 worthless piles of tit! Must run in the family!
Remember - they have two little girls who the creepers LOVE to see in bathing suits, which she already posted. Somehow I don't think Crystal will be onboard when she realizes who is viewing her kids but, you never know once the $$$$ starts flowing.

• Heart
I own some rental property in College Towns and my son went to App. Typically leases run from August 1 to July 31. Either they bought this property or some landlord didn’t have tenants. It is unlikely that it was a vacant rental as school isn’t even out yet. Need to check closing.
I have around Watagua and surrounding counties. Nothing is coming up that I have been able to find on property records...
There are some condos, apartment and houses up in Boone that are yearly. So, if his friends stay and are working over the summer, it would make sense that they all chipped in and got an apartment or house together on rent. Isaiah would have needed to use his parents as co-signers, on his part, as he doesn’t have a job.

Reactions: 10
Private Eye ExposingLiars reporting for duty. They bought a condo for Isaiah in Boone. Didn’t want to show the address. But here’s the proof. Wonder if Isaiah said Thanks Abbie! The spending continues.
A3C5CEDC-C35B-42D7-8216-C2BC82E598D0.jpeg

A52A6EF5-54D4-4E16-968C-B6F4C8C5DEFA.gif

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Private Eye ExposingLiars reporting for duty. They bought a condo for Isaiah in Boone. Didn’t want to show the address. But here’s the proof. Wonder if Isaiah said Thanks Abbie! The spending continues.
View attachment 541643
View attachment 541645
Got it! I didn't look yesterday and I didn't look this morning on "that" website (just the tax records)... The tax records hadn't showed up yet.. I did see that it was listed in both of their names, just not Asa's name... I wonder how that will go, since it is listed in Asa's name, with the child support payments.. Hmmm...
I know exactly where it is though... Oh gosh, I wonder how many times he is going to use the excuse "it is too icy or snowy" to go to school.. I don't think his SUV has 4 wheel drive on it, which will be required until they clear that road...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Got it! I didn't look yesterday and I didn't look this morning on "that" website (just the tax records)... The tax records hadn't showed up yet.. I did see that it was listed in both of their names, just not Asa's name... I wonder how that will go, since it is listed in Asa's name, with the child support payments.. Hmmm...
It won't make any difference.
Child support requested his tax records. I guess that's what they go by? In this case, it's what they're going by.
The thing is, the daughter turned 18 on April 5th I believe, and just has a couple of months until she graduates.
I guess he still has to catch up what's in arrears even after the daughter is 18? I have no idea how child support works, thankfully.
I wonder if he has ever produced his tax records? I think there would be another amended order if he did. Hmmm.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Did a little more private eye work. They paid $290,000 for it. 2 bedroom, 2 full baths and 2 half baths. Nice place! Now they have to furnish it too.THANKS ABBIE!!
Private Eye ExposingLiars signing out for the day!
106402B7-4CCA-46A6-A695-5D7EEEA5E827.jpeg

AD96A021-7327-4E78-8401-C5A0B2EBE993.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
It won't make any difference.
Child support requested his tax records. I guess that's what they go by? In this case, it's what they're going by.
The thing is, the daughter turned 18 on April 5th I believe, and just has a couple of months until she graduates.
I guess he still has to catch up what's in arrears even after the daughter is 18? I have no idea how child support works, thankfully.
I wonder if he has ever produced his tax records? I think there would be another amended order if he did. Hmmm.
Yea but if she goes to college, she could still get support, depending on how their state laws and the child support is set up. He will still have to pay out any arrears too, even if it takes him 20 years and payments. They don’t go away and they can take his driver’s license away again...
Yea, I hate that the judge didn’t request current property disclosures too.. In the US, we could start filing taxes on Feb 12 and usually they had to be filed by April 15 but due to Covid, they are giving everyone until May 15.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Do they not have summer classes at AP State? I was hoping he would stay away all summer. :)

Did a little more private eye work. They paid $290,000 for it. 2 bedroom, 2 full baths and 2 half baths. Nice place! Now they have to furnish it too.THANKS ABBIE!!
View attachment 541675
View attachment 541678
So Taj, Davis and Isaiah, you think? That place will look and smell like a frat house in no time! Piggy will probably hire a housekeeper for them too.

• Haha
Yea but if she goes to college, she could still get support, depending on how their state laws and the child support is set up. He will still have to pay out any arrears too, even if it takes him 20 years and payments. They don’t go away and they can take his driver’s license away again...
Yea, I hate that the judge didn’t request current property disclosures too.. In the US, we could start filing taxes on Feb 12 and usually they had to be filed by April 15 but due to Covid, they are giving everyone until May 15.
The original order said 19 if she's still in school, so yeah.
I don't recall which tax year was requested, but 2019 would have sufficed in order for them to get a better idea on his income. They just kinda guessed back in November when it was amended.
I hope the daughter goes on to college with this extra income. (From $250.00 a month to whatever the amount is now, $1088 per month?)
Even if it's community College.

• Heart
Do they not have summer classes at AP State? I was hoping he would stay away all summer. :)

So Taj, Davis and Isaiah, you think? That place will look and smell like a frat house in no time! Piggy will probably hire a housekeeper for them too.
Maybe Isaiah and Paige? I'm sure A & P are planning many trips there in the RV with sweet girl.

I wonder if they bought it outright or if they have a mortgage...like they do in the mold mansion.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 541643
View attachment 541645
I don’t understand why they would get a mortgage, they would be better off paying cash, they seem to have plenty. They are no longer bragging about what they are buying, in the old vlogs they couldn’t wait to show off what they had. They’ve had a new truck , possibly an R,V. and now a condo, it must be killing fat boy not to be able to show off, after all the humpers are the only people who he can impress as they have no friends whatsoever.
Material things mean nothing when you aren’t happy and with the state of that family they are definitely unhappy, drinking , buying tit , it’s all to substitute for something. With the life they have ahead with an adult Abbie I don’t envy them one bit, I would rather live in a tent.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Maybe Isaiah and Paige? I'm sure A & P are planning many trips there in the RV with sweet girl.

I wonder if they bought it outright or if they have a mortgage...like they do in the mold mansion.
The deed stated that it was a mortgage.. No word on interest rates or down payment required but use your imagination...

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I know exactly where it is though... Oh gosh, I wonder how many times he is going to use the excuse "it is too icy or snowy" to go to school.. I don't think his SUV has 4 wheel drive on it, which will be required until they clear that road...
It’s about time he stopped spending on that parasite of a son and started spending on his eldest daughter, I’m sure she would love to go to college and have a car and all the things.
IF YOU ARE READING HERE FATBOY, DO THE RIGHT THING BY YOUR FIRST DAUGHTER “ FATHER OF THE YEAR “

View attachment 541675
View attachment 541678
I hope it’s riddled with mold like their other house .

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It sold for $290,000. The mortgage is for $232,000.
Wow... doesn't 290,000 seem high for a place for a college kid to live in? Is that common for that area? They seem like they are on their way down and furiously drowning themselves.. financially anyway.

Reactions: 22
A never stops trying for the Dunkin Donuts sponsorship. Even if they don’t want to sponsor these 2 ex cons maybe he thinks they might send him some more gift cards. View attachment 541130You can see that the neighbor has a rental cottage. Wish I still lived in Florida I most certainly would have rented it for a few days with binoculars in hand.
View attachment 541140
Some times I get the funniest screenshots of P. Boy when she bends over you can really see her gunt.
View attachment 541161
Cackling idiot! Love when A said that they weren’t going to be able to get everything done in front of Summer and Laney. Hint, hint! hopping they would volunteers to take care of Abbie. P chimes in saying she didn’t want to impose on them. Lying witch!!
View attachment 541180
Look what was on my screenshot over A’s head. Didn’t he say yesterday that he was listening Audible real estate investing.
View attachment 541195
Eating OUT again. Getting Abbie all hepped up and then having to leave. They always say how much they know what to do with their daughter!.
View attachment 541202
This is me at the cottage across the street from A&P.????
View attachment 541216
I know it's been a minute since truck gate but does anyone think A's dad's truck looks different than the one in the screenshot from earlier?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.