Fathering Autism #83 A tiki bar and “all the things” A maassive hammock held up by string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do people see this and think, “wow, I really want to spend that much on skin care that she uses”.

I also just got pissed as I was setting my morning work out alarm that she has an unused Pelaton just sitting in their house collecting dust. Someone else could be getting use out of that instead of it just being plastic junk to them. Gah. They make me angry.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Christine Snaps is a big girl, and far from glamorous...she rarely wears makeup, and her signature "look" is tie-dye t-shirts and basketball shorts. So, to the point you and @Stripe69 made about looks, I actually don't think that's it. I'm also not sure if Christine has a larger audience overall than the FA crew.

What she does have is high engagement across a number of platforms...and she produces creative, entertaining content that appeals to a younger audience. The sponsored content she produced for Dunkin was fun and fit in naturally with the rest of her online presence. That's the big picture Assa is missing out on. Having a bunch of humpers does not make you an influencer. Advertisers don't consider you an influencer unless you can actually influence people. You need need to hit the right demographics, you need to create engagement, and you need to produce creative content that can easily be turned into an ad. Droning on about the product in your "serious educational dad" voice with a bunch of B-roll of Abbie playing in the background is not enough.

I think he still believed back then that she was going to make leaps and bounds improvements now that she was at JSA.
So then why does he talk about her in her presence as if she weren’t there???

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank you, I had a feeling the problem was that they were on a vacation AGAIN!!!
North Carolina, picking up some of Isaiah’s things bc he can’t fit it all in his car, he coming home in a few weeks...

Thank you ExposingLiars for mentioning the potential upcoming exploitation of more children. In real life I am a very nice human. I try to be respectful and I'm very diplomatic. But duck it, just because they are lesbians they don't get a free pass from me. They are human and humans sometimes, well mostly, suck. I don't like emily. Idk why, I just feel it in my gut.
I do get a smug-ness like attitude from Emily...Just.like.her.brother.

The dorms don’t stay open over the summer and even some of the condos (especially for students) are not available either. The mountains can get really busy and they need the tourism dollar. He is probably getting a good cut rate for a school only condo for next year and over the summer, it is a day rare condo for travelers.
I am sad to hear he is going home too. There are yearly condos he could have rented. Also, Tweetsie RR opened up last weekend, so employment was plentiful and still is (they are begging for workers)... Heck, about any company up there that is open, is looking for workers.. We have help wanted signs everywhere.. No one wants to work..
I just thought, what about Paige? Will she visit a lot? Will they share a room together? Inquiring minds here...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Comment on a pic of Isaiah and P....I really should be ashamed but 😂

North Carolina, picking up some of Isaiah’s things bc he can’t fit it all in his car, he coming home in a few weeks...

I do get a smug-ness like attitude from Emily...Just.like.her.brother.

I just thought, what about Paige? Will she visit a lot? Will they share a room together? Inquiring minds here...
And where the heck is Paige? She didn’t take Isaiah home at Easter when he was all alone. And tonight no sign of her when I and his friends were hanging out in the hotel lobby with A& P (laaaaaammmmeeeee)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening

This is what you call cute Piggy...not you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Comment on a pic of Isaiah and P....I really should be ashamed but 😂

And where the heck is Paige? She didn’t take Isaiah home at Easter when he was all alone. And tonight no sign of her when I and his friends were hanging out in the hotel lobby with A& P (laaaaaammmmeeeee)
Maybe just maybe Paige or her parents found out who this family really is and what they are about and Paige got out quick!! Let’s really hope so anyway.
As far as A’s sister Emily....there is just something about her that is not so likable.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hi I am new here but I do read some of the threads now and then. Did someone say that Summer is gay? I have not watched in months and I am dying to know.
I think she is BuySexuSquirrel, but probably prefers to RanchoNeutral, but then again, I went to college, and might have expeppermint.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve been thinking about the maassives kitchen after the really fake extractor moment.
Once she has managed to open the door, the door is at such a hight that even her tiny chesticles get in the way and she has to smoosh them against the door. This is amongst the cries of ‘are you so excited?!’
This was her first time using the new oven. Most people with t-rex arms and the ability to use their brain for thinking thoughts would have chosen a side hinged oven door. You know, so they can actually reach the racks? But not this thilly Pig!

ohshit.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This was her first time using the new oven. Most people with t-rex arms and the ability to use their brain for thinking thoughts would have chosen a side hinged oven door. You know, so they can actually reach the racks? But not this thilly Pig!

View attachment 537580
I'll bet you anything she saw the oven on pinterest or IG from some popular account she follows and then decided she just had to have it, too! Like just about everything else w. her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
God love him, he's not the sharpest tool in the box....Here's Isaiah's vlog.
Spoiler Alert - he left his shoe at the ER :rolleyes:

UGHHHH he blathers on and on and on at the end, preaching like his dumb ass Dad
With Isaiah’s toe broken now not only does he look like P (also a lot of A too) but now he even walks like her.🤣😂 So he didn’t want to answer the question about his GPA. I’m sure if it was high he would have shouted it out. Bet it was in the 2’s.
I wonder how much studying he does and if he will last at college? Maybe Golden Boy is not so Golden. A after finding out that Isaiah was fine with just a broken toe, probably told him that this video will get a lot of views and makes for a really great clickbait title. Isaiah said he was going home for the summer, which is a really bad decision. I thought he said he was going to travel with friends and didn’t A say something about a condo in Boone? .
E8B8665F-22C4-454C-956B-3E20879EFB02.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ll pass on that question....anyone? Lol
I was just wondering the same thing the other day. :unsure:

View attachment 537580
Now you've got me wondering if this oven should have even been mounted up this high. Probably not. But we know that the Massives know everything right? 🤪

With Isaiah’s toe broken now not only does he look like P (also a lot of A too) but now he even walks like her.🤣😂 So he didn’t want to answer the question about his GPA. I’m sure if it was high he would have shouted it out. Bet it was in the 2’s.
I wonder how much studying he does and if he will last at college? Maybe Golden Boy is not so Golden. A after finding out that Isaiah was fine with just a broken toe, probably told him that this video will get a lot of views and makes for a really great clickbait title. Isaiah said he was going home for the summer, which is a really bad decision. I thought he said he was going to travel with friends and didn’t A say something about a condo in Boone? .
View attachment 537849
Maybe he's going back to Florida to housesit while the Massives take to the road this summer on their next scamming mission.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Why in the world did they change Isaiah's room? After they changed his room the minute he left, I was assuming he would stay at App State year-round. they knew this entire time that he would be coming home for long periods, then why did they act like golden Boy wasn't ever coming back? It will be interesting to see if isaiah is stuck at home, or he goes out to find adventure on his own during his time off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Why in the world did they change Isaiah's room? After they changed his room the minute he left, I was assuming he would stay at App State year-round. they knew this entire time that he would be coming home for long periods, then why did they act like golden Boy wasn't ever coming back? It will be interesting to see if isaiah is stuck at home, or he goes out to find adventure on his own during his time off.
I've always thought it was strange because as you said, they did it like THE moment he was gone. Yes, parents tend to redecorate or repurpose rooms when their kids move out. But usually it's after a significant amount of time has passed and also when you know that your kid won't be coming back home anytime soon, if at all.

Princess P was crying and inconsolable that he was going away to school but yet at the same time, in her "grief", got right to work redoing his room immediately.

• Heart
Now you've got me wondering if this oven should have even been mounted up this high. Probably not. But we know that the Massives know everything right? 🤪
it’s too high up. If it was a bit lower down then when the door is open you can bend over it instead and having to squash. You can get ovens now where the door slides in underneath so it doesn’t get in the way when you’re taking things in and out.they have them on the Great British Bake Off (I know you guys call it something different but I can’t remember what it is!)

she probably still doesn’t realise that it’s a silly design and is just stood there wondering why her arms don’t reach.
1618919991711.gif

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.