Fathering Autism #83 A tiki bar and “all the things” A maassive hammock held up by string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can really see in these pictures how much weight HogBoy has gained especially the second one.

And a big old yes to everyone who said he looks just like Asswipe....same stupid arrogant grin and same shape including the ever expanding girth.
Scammer in training is learning well from his parents.

@Poochie51 that baby is adorable :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I was struck by the same emotion. Watching adult size Abbie in the foam with her vacant expression, not engaging in the world around her and the contrast of the bright, active, expressive, engaged little kids playing all around her. I was thinking if I were her parent how painful that must feel. I thought the same thing watching Asa’s sister’s children who were active, cute, bright, helpful, loving, engaging and the sharp contrast to Abbie. Very sad. The reality vs what Asa and Priscilla spew out of their mouths about Abbie and her autism is unbelievable.
I thought Abbie was so overwhelmed by the amount of kids around her that she decided to step out. I feel the same way sometimes when there are too many people in one place because crowds make me anxious. That is probably how she was feeling.

I could also tell when she was petting the animals that she didn't want to do it and she wanted to go straight home due to sensory overload. They forced her to do it despite her yelling and clearly indicating that she'd had enough. These parents don't have a clue.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
You can really see in these pictures how much weight HogBoy has gained especially the second one.

And a big old yes to everyone who said he looks just like Asswipe....same stupid arrogant grin and same shape including the ever expanding girth.

Not surprising “#fresh-a-man” year. Yep, just like “ real-a-tor”. Wonder if he is an “ ath-a-lete” too. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I was struck by the same emotion. Watching adult size Abbie in the foam with her vacant expression, not engaging in the world around her and the contrast of the bright, active, expressive, engaged little kids playing all around her. I was thinking if I were her parent how painful that must feel. I thought the same thing watching Asa’s sister’s children who were active, cute, bright, helpful, loving, engaging and the sharp contrast to Abbie. Very sad. The reality vs what Asa and Priscilla spew out of their mouths about Abbie and her autism is unbelievable.
Yea.. the contrast between Asshat's sisters kids and Abbie was so stark..I wondered how difficult it is for them to see kids probably half her age being so bright and engaging. Its going to get harder and harder to convince HUMPERS adult size Abbie is oh so cute and learning/growing by leaps and bounds. I noticed several times in the VLOG they wanted Abbie to go swim with her cousins.. she really didn't seem to interact with them much at all...or thats how it seemed on the VLOG.

It really is a hard situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
P was sure determined to squeeze into that top. Probably wants to advertise her (S)Limelife Crap in Boone no matter what she looks like in it. What’s with that hair? It reminds me the way acrobats fix their hair to hang from it. Se below. Now wouldn’t that be a sight to behold if P did that. The rope would pretty break.
B4E34BDF-08D9-4DDE-926E-8CACFFCF2CAA.jpeg

30D35E4B-48CE-468C-9D68-D91696FDE937.jpeg

1971350A-5498-4CED-9B73-C360E99C8507.jpeg

Isaiah says in a kidding way that he’s the favorite child. But is he is actually telling the truth.
3100CB52-4D1D-4C03-B277-50067657F3C8.jpeg

It’s true Isaiah has really gained weight. Looks like he’s getting moobs just like dear old Dad. Every type of transportation he owns is electric and now he’s going back to the chow down Mold Mansion.
A1185494-D27B-4325-A277-2285859E4749.jpeg

7880195F-6EBD-4DA1-92D1-C3F3E7A3668E.gif

One last comment. A actually thanked someone for the gift they sent Abbie. He said people ask how they can receive gifts if their P,O. box is closed. He said some people have their address. A if you’re reading here you narcissistic idiot. A lot of people have your address including myself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
One thing that gets me about the new digs and the reason that I am totally not behind it. Isaiah apparently is already having an issue keeping up at the University. He is repeating work that he did in high school and cannot keep good grades...
This should have been the biggest warning sign for A&P to figure out what is going on and encouraging him to use more resources at the school. It is a reason a lot of campuses do not allow freshman to have vehicles at the school. The students need to blend into the school, become active, learn to reach out for help and make that jump over for responsibility of learning, studying without distractions, etc...
Isaiah is not going to have that. Especially with his new place. He can now come home after a bad day, see his snowboard laying there and knows if he puts it into the vehicle, goes another 7 minutes up the mountain, can be at the slopes in no time... That isn’t good, when he needs to be completing work and studying...

Also, for someone asking if other students will be there. There are a few students that do rent these places. Sadly, a lot of the time, once off campus, the student starts struggling and eventually dropping out. Be it financial (because they were already struggling paying room and board), a job got in the way (they started working more and more), or they found recreational activities away from the school that holds their interest more than academics... AppState professors are hard, they are fair but they do expect a lot of their students and they will not take “skiing on the slopes” for lack of completing assignments on time..

• Heart
Reactions: 22
P was sure determined to squeeze into that top. Probably wants to advertise her (S)Limelife Crap in Boone no matter what she looks like in it. What’s with that hair? It reminds me the way acrobats fix their hair to hang from it. Se below. Now wouldn’t that be a sight to behold if P did that. The rope would pretty break.
View attachment 544100
View attachment 544101
View attachment 544181
Isaiah says in a kidding way that he’s the favorite child. But is he is actually telling the truth.
View attachment 544108
It’s true Isaiah has really gained weight. Looks like he’s getting moobs just like dear old Dad. Every type of transportation he owns is electric and now he’s going back to the chow down Mold Mansion.
View attachment 544118
View attachment 544161
Holy crap on a cracker, is that Summer beached...oops I mean lounging, on the couch.
Guess she's becoming the not so mini me of Piggy

• Haha
Fucked Up Faces... Caption This!
#4 The immature oddball snore, the toddler humpers adore, the one who’s rotten to the core, the chubby spoiled bore, and the YouTube vlogging bleep.View attachment 543781View attachment 543782View attachment 543783View attachment 543784View attachment 543785View attachment 543786View attachment 543787View attachment 543788View attachment 543789
Not only does Summer mess with her crotch now she's adjusting her bra while on camera talking to Assa. Just weird if you ask me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Fucked Up Faces... Caption This!
#4 The immature oddball snore, the toddler humpers adore, the one who’s rotten to the core, the chubby spoiled bore, and the YouTube vlogging bleep.View attachment 543781View attachment 543782View attachment 543783View attachment 543784View attachment 543785View attachment 543786View attachment 543787View attachment 543788View attachment 543789
🦄Happy Saturday Tattlers!🦄
Hogaiah has Mama Sows thick thighs and hollow dead eyes. 🐽
What I see happening with Hogboys new digs is...PARTY CENTRAL all the time.🥳 I do hope he vlogs himself doing keg stands (with the help of 10 people holding him up) and taking monster hits from a gravity bong. The golden boy in his golden hour. 😹
How long before Tinkerhog clamors her way to the condo to join in on the fun? I mean, is it not every college boys dream to have their giant, sloppy mommy at the party, throwing back margaritas and slurring the words to her best rendition of “Baby Got Back” to date?
Hope Mama Sow calls before popping in. She may see more than she expected if not. #teamsweetbabytaj

Speaking of sloppy....The monstrosity at it’s finest. She has taken to feeble attempts of covering herself with the various items she has clutched in her hooves. Not enough blankets in the world Biggun’! 🐽
A42FEAEB-1E7C-44CC-8A40-BFFCF8A0E3CA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

In another recent photo, I noticed his moobs are almost as big as Pigcillas.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
RIP Maass family unicorn float. Piggy was just too much for you
Totally unclassiest, narcissistic, lazy pieces of work. Couldn't even be bothered to deflate the unicorn float!!! Just expecting the trash haulers to deal with it!!!...
If I were picking up their trash...I'd empty the trash but leave the float right there and not deal with it. I'd let my Superior know and have a letter sent to them about policies for having your trash picked up and, courtesies!!!
Damn laziness. No wonder they're so rotund (nice way of saying FAT)!!!

Give the guy a chance. I honestly like him and he is right on so many issues.

NO NO NO ....Sweet Girl wants a Tesla!
"Give the guy a chance. I honestly like him and he is right on so many issues."

I agree with you but if he's got more...seems he should've kept the "heat" lit under the Maass' feet to keep them on the run so fast that they wouldn't have had this time to recoup and regroup with their schemes, scams, and lies.
Don't know if that made sense the way I worded it. Need more coffee...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
🦄Happy Saturday Tattlers!🦄
Hogaiah has Mama Sows thick thighs and hollow dead eyes. 🐽
What I see happening with Hogboys new digs is...PARTY CENTRAL all the time.🥳 I do hope he vlogs himself doing keg stands (with the help of 10 people holding him up) and taking monster hits from a gravity bong. The golden boy in his golden hour. 😹
How long before Tinkerhog clamors her way to the condo to join in on the fun? I mean, is it not every college boys dream to have their giant, sloppy mommy at the party, throwing back margaritas and slurring the words to her best rendition of “Baby Got Back” to date?
Hope Mama Sow calls before popping in. She may see more than she expected if not. #teamsweetbabytaj

Speaking of sloppy....The monstrosity at it’s finest. She has taken to feeble attempts of covering herself with the various items she has clutched in her hooves. Not enough blankets in the world Biggun’! 🐽
View attachment 544256
She really should just buy jeans that are already pre ripped on the redwoods instead of wearing skin tight ones that will rip themselves.
Can you just see the rolls oooozing out of the rips?
#team uniHorny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

He really is Assa Jr.
I doubt he's doing well in school.
He's got no common sense and his mommy, for years, was the one reminding him of deadlines etc. She even had to wake him up in the mornings!!
Yeah, ol' hogsiaha is whatcha call a real man baby. He didn't grow up by simply moving away. That's not how it works.
They become men when they handle their own tit without calling mommy and daddy and crying when things go wrong expecting them to fix it.
I don't see hogsiaha ever doing this. I don't care how old he is.
The boys privilege shows everytime he's on camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So 2 bedroom/2 full bath/2 half bath
Looks like the living areas are big enough on both floors for pull out couches for when the circus rolls into town 😂.
This whole deal is going to be a huge clusterf**k. After all Hogsaiah is #mamasboy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This guy is so full of $hit. He could be taking a dump and say it benefits Abbie.
Watch Summer sometime with the sound off.. she just looks at Abbie with expectation and adoration..like she just cant get enough of her..and cant wait to see what she will do next. Its just so weird...
[/QUOTE]
Summer gives off creepy vibes with the way that she looks at Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I am SO with you on this. I know Abbies cognitive age is actually younger than those children in the foam pic....but physically she is a woman.
Making her stand in that foam, making her pet animals, sitting her in the cart in view of all while P hand feeds her bites of a peanut butter and jelly?

Jesus. Its awful, and sad, and takes away any dignity or basic rights Abbie has- she cant decide, but if she could, would she want to be viewed and gawked at like this? Do other special needs parents continue to drag their teens and adult children to these type of events? It makes me sick, because I can see them doing this tit to her forever. Dragging her to "play". Dressing her to Trick or Treat. Honking and running at "her swing" at Isaiahs age or more. Its not cool. Its not cool for Abbie or anyone else.

It was mentioned A LOT in the old vlogs, and even shown several times- Abbie has never had "friends" and has never learned to play with others. She had no idea how to interact with others and no desire to, even getting quite rough the few times they showed other kids. Abbie couldnt help that, and they never put an effort in assisting- it was just her cute "Abbitude" as they say now. One of these days she is going to harm a little kid in one of these forced scenarios. Either deliberately or simply by accident. She shouldnt be forced into this situations. If she still enjoys these activities, they have all the money in the world now, they could do foam and balls and swings at home and use every excuse in the world not to have such things for her. Someday all this "awareness" is going to bite them in the ass.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I am SO with you on this. I know Abbies cognitive age is actually younger than those children in the foam pic....but physically she is a woman.
Making her stand in that foam, making her pet animals, sitting her in the cart in view of all while P hand feeds her bites of a peanut butter and jelly?

Jesus. Its awful, and sad, and takes away any dignity or basic rights Abbie has- she cant decide, but if she could, would she want to be viewed and gawked at like this? Do other special needs parents continue to drag their teens and adult children to these type of events? It makes me sick, because I can see them doing this tit to her forever. Dragging her to "play". Dressing her to Trick or Treat. Honking and running at "her swing" at Isaiahs age or more. Its not cool. Its not cool for Abbie or anyone else.

It was mentioned A LOT in the old vlogs, and even shown several times- Abbie has never had "friends" and has never learned to play with others. She had no idea how to interact with others and no desire to, even getting quite rough the few times they showed other kids. Abbie couldnt help that, and they never put an effort in assisting- it was just her cute "Abbitude" as they say now. One of these days she is going to harm a little kid in one of these forced scenarios. Either deliberately or simply by accident. She shouldnt be forced into this situations. If she still enjoys these activities, they have all the money in the world now, they could do foam and balls and swings at home and use every excuse in the world not to have such things for her. Someday all this "awareness" is going to bite them in the ass.
I was talking with a friend about her grandson who received a traumatic brain injury when he was 5, his brain didn't heal back to normal, he became harmful to others, and himself. He was taken away from his family because they could not control him. Yes mam, the State of Florida. First the state hospital Shands in Gainesville and she said recently he was moved.

• Sad

Just a few vlogs ago they told us Abbie was a "typical teenager" who didn't want to play with her little cousins because she understood the age difference and knew they were too young to be on her level. If they really believe that, then why send Abbie to play with a bunch of little kids in the foam pit? Wouldn't she be just as uncomfortable with those kids as she was with her cousins? Wouldn't it also feel inappropriate to her? Even their lies make them sound like assholes.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That's a whole golf cart load of ASSumptions you are making. While I agree one hundred percent about agd appropristrness, it is an autism friendly event is it not? Those parents probably knows about autism even a tiny little bit, and probably don't care. However, the ASSes should know better and they should care and they should know what age appropriate activities are there for Abbie. All they care about is how many awes they can get from leghumpers. Anyone can see how overwhelmed Abbie is, and you can tell she mostly is not enjoying it. Pigcilla probably only brought snacks to bring Abbie like an animal to behave. Anyway why wasnt there a foam party for big kids or adults? That sounds like fun! People should not generalise about kids in the spectrum growing up to be violent adults. That's what you seem to be implying, that Abbie's going go be out of control or violent as an adult. For goodness sake, that's just autism shaming. I know this is a snark site but that's just not on. People underestimate Abbie like they sometimes do with folks in the spectrum and it's just ignorance.

It's not same thing as autism
She did not generalize anything. She was speaking about Abbie. The Maassives themselves on many occasions have addressed Abbies violent behavior she exhibits mostly towards Pig. The last being just a few weeks ago where Abbie went ham on her in the kitchen after school. I think at this point, with Sweet Girl now at 16 years old, it is more likely than not her violent tendencies will continue into adulthood.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That's a whole golf cart load of ASSumptions you are making. While I agree one hundred percent about agd appropristrness, it is an autism friendly event is it not? Those parents probably knows about autism even a tiny little bit, and probably don't care. However, the ASSes should know better and they should care and they should know what age appropriate activities are there for Abbie. All they care about is how many awes they can get from leghumpers. Anyone can see how overwhelmed Abbie is, and you can tell she mostly is not enjoying it. Pigcilla probably only brought snacks to bring Abbie like an animal to behave. Anyway why wasnt there a foam party for big kids or adults? That sounds like fun! People should not generalise about kids in the spectrum growing up to be violent adults. That's what you seem to be implying, that Abbie's going go be out of control or violent as an adult. For goodness sake, that's just autism shaming. I know this is a snark site but that's just not on. People underestimate Abbie like they sometimes do with folks in the spectrum and it's just ignorance.

It's not same thing as autism
Thats your opinion and you are more than entitled to it.
However it is not an "ASSumption" that Abbie has been violent in the past with other children and her caregivers and her own parents- and still is. Placing her in situations that could be detrimental to not only her safety. but the safety of others, doesnt seem ignorant to me. Perhaps you would be ok with a 16 yr old pushing, hitting, or biting your child under the Autism umbrella of protection but I wouldnt be.
As far as generalizations- I was talking about Abbie, only Abbie, and what is documented in years of vlogs.
When you see me talking about someone else, or the community as a whole, come back and point that out.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.