Fathering Autism #75 Fie, fih, foh, fum, FA’s vlogs are so humdrum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember the other night? Spouses come first?
Read...Pig wants to be first...above anything or anyone else. She thinks her big ass reigns supreme.

So tonight, she sarcastically asks “How did I do?” While Assa was referencing getting Abbie ready.
Really?
Hey there Pigthilla the Scum,
I suspect there is not a single human on this planet that doubts your physical ability to pour cereal in a bowl. Sorry to tell ya Sis, it is obvious you have had plenty of practice.
No High Fives for you! As a matter of fact, get your ass out of the kitchen! Lock the pantry on your way out.🐽
View attachment 449622
Yuk! Gunt on counter alert!

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
It never ceases to amaze just how much Asswipe fits into the Narcissist role:

View attachment 449687

1. They can't display empathy.
They don't express real sympathy or empathy. They don't really care if someone is having a bad day or if their grandma just died. It's part of life and if it doesn't directly affect them, they don't care.

Their lack of empathy can be expressed in a wide range of ways, from being insensitive to you if you're having a rough day to being a jerk to the guy at the post office who was moving a little slower than normal.

While most people could think, "maybe they're having a rough day," or, "you never know what someone is going through," a narcissist doesn't care either way and doesn't have time to feel for someone else - they're too busy being important.

2. They make all of the decisions.
Whose deciding where you eat tonight? What about what vacation spot you're going to? Who makes the call on where to move and for whose career ?

Healthy relationships make decisions together, as partners. But with a narcissist, they get to call all the shots. They make every decision with only one person in mind: themselves.

And if you try and question them? You're a terrible person and they'll make sure you know it.

3. They're not nice.
They're not nice, and maybe even kind of mean. They don't empathize, they don't think of your feelings, they don't take others into consideration at all, and they can be downright rude because of it.

They may be rude to the waiter at the restaurant, the cars around them while driving (they have awful road rage), their coworker who didn't do something exactly right, or to you.

They may put you down in subtle or not so subtle ways, especially if it builds them up in the process.

For example, they might say something mean about you and compliment themselves on the same thing in the process.

4. They get upset over little things.
They struggle with emotional management and emotional maturity. They get triggered by the smallest things and allow minuscule details to upset them.

If something is just slightly off, their whole mood could explode.

You constantly feel like you're walking on eggshells around them, hoping not to do or say something upsetting on accident.

5. They don't respect boundaries.
They allow you zero privacy. Zero.

Your phone? Theirs for the taking. Your private conversations? Theirs for the reading. Your diary? Don't even bother putting it away.

They don't respect your boundaries at all and allow you no privacy.

If you try and express your discomfort with their overstepping of boundaries, they'll definitely try to pin you as the "bad" guy. If you get upset that they took your phone and went through it, they'll try and turn it back on you saying if you had nothing to hide, it wouldn't matter.

Healthy relationships do have boundaries, privacy, and respect. Don't let anyone convince you otherwise.

6. They think they're "special."
They have a sense of self-importance and desire (or even require) constant praise and admiration. They may truly believe they were born "special" or cut out of a different cloth than others.

They act and think like they're better than others and above others, including yourself. They expect to be recognized as special and get upset if you try and bring them down to the real world or sing the praises of anyone else.

7. They're deeply materialistic.
They dream of money, cars, fame, and fortune. They want to "make it" someday with riches and fame.

They gauge their success and the success of those around them on material wealth alone. They even base happiness and worth on material possessions.

Their borderline obsession with materialism trumps all other aspects of life. They may not even believe that happiness can be achieved without money and expensive "stuff."

ALL THE THINGS!

8. They don't allow you (or others) to talk.
They dominate conversations and allow little room for feedback or opinions. Even if they're joining in someone else's conversation, they have to take it over and speak loudly, even talking over other people.

They definitely don't listen when you have something to say, but instead make sure they have something of greater importance to say. If you try and tell them about your day or have a conversation, they'll shift the conversation to focus on them and not allow you room to talk.

They value their own voice and thoughts over everyone else's, so it comes as no surprise that they don't enjoy listening to others or having two-way conversations.
This was what popped into my head when he badgered Abby for the “correct” response at the end. And p demanding for affection. Plus, it always seems like asa will go out of his way to gaslight p while showing her in the most unflattering way. These two are effing gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I hate behavior not people, but thanks for praying for us Martha. 😇

It so easy to find this stuff, why they make everything so public... in that gallery there is a photo of p’s pyramid. Hilarious. I’m assuming green is active.

69C40623-7721-4CF9-9EE0-1748687B5F50.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

It so easy to find this stuff, why they make everything so public... in that gallery there is a photo of p’s pyramid. Hilarious. I’m assuming green is active.

View attachment 450064
I was coming to post the same picture! It is funny how the photographer made sure to get this shot! She didn't get any of the other ladies pyramid papers. Also, notice how Priscilla isn't in a lot of the celebration shots either...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Remember the other night? Spouses come first?
Read...Pig wants to be first...above anything or anyone else. She thinks her big ass reigns supreme.

So tonight, she sarcastically asks “How did I do?” While Assa was referencing getting Abbie ready.
Really?
Hey there Pigthilla the Scum,
I suspect there is not a single human on this planet that doubts your physical ability to pour cereal in a bowl. Sorry to tell ya Sis, it is obvious you have had plenty of practice.
No High Fives for you! As a matter of fact, get your ass out of the kitchen! Lock the pantry on your way out.🐽
View attachment 449622
AND YOUR SPANX :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not the mama, I’m not laughing, I’m not laughing, I’m not laughing....um

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Abbie definitely has an intellectual disability making it so that her cognitive skills are much much less developed than a person her age. But the lack of social motivation is NOT the ID alone. That is the Autism part. Her lack of interest in social communication and in other people makes it incredibly challenging to learn new things because of how important being social is to development. If she "just" had an intellectual disability and we are to say her cognitive skills are that of a 1-2 year old, you'd see her having social and play skills like typical 1-2 year old. She doesn't have even the basic play skills of a young toddler -- I would say that is not ID, that is Autism.
First off, just wanted to say I love hearing your perspective on this. 🙂

You make a very compelling point. There is a tremendous social and interactive aspect to learning new things. It can be very easy to write off the majority of Abbie's behaviors as her simply not being intelligent enough or aware enough to know what is being asked of her. Let me be clear (before anyone misinterprets), I am not denying that Abbie has a very significant intellectual disability and that her intelligence level is lower than average. I am only saying that having both the I.D. and autism, it seems plausible that symptoms of one can be similar to or appear like the other condition.

(another disclaimer, I am not an educated/trained professional)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sadly you've hit the nail on the head. It's never what's best for Abbie, it's always what's best for Prissy & Ass. It's why I don't care how we make fun of them, what we call them, etc. I only care about Abbie and my heart breaks for her every damn day!
Snap!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This got me thinking about A's latest rant about compliance. He said compliance isn't important to them and I believe him because we all know they don't make her do anything she doesn't want to do (like leave her shoes on) if it will cause a tantrum which has a negative impact on them but a positive impact on her BUT pool situation shows just how hypocritical and selfish they are because when it comes to the pool, they are willing to physically force her because they know it won't end in a tantrum because once she is in, it's ok. So in this case, they not only care about compliance but require it because there is no negative impact on them, only on her. Imagine if they required the same level of compliance with things that would in the short term be difficult for them but in the long term have positive impacts on all of them, especially Abbie, i.e. toileting, moderation of food, learning new signs and continuing to do them properly, etc. Why is the pool the only thing they put that level of effort in to? Probably for content or maybe it's just as simple as they want to be in the pool and can't have her running around so she HAS to get in.
Very good point and well put. They go with what is easiest and most convenient for them. Not what is beneficial for Abbie. Asshat is notorious for saying one thing and doing another. Then saying/doing the exact opposite a while later and then pretending that's how it's always been.
A&P are unwilling to put in any serious time and work towards things that would benefit and positively impact Abbie's life. Many a time we've seen Asshat introduce something only to give up on it if Abbie doesn't immediately take to it or if it isn't successful within the first couple of tries. There could be many reasons why she wasn't successful with it, she may have been feeling sick, her sensory processing may have been acting up, she could have been distracted or upset by something... all kinds of things. But, looking into it and maybe even trying a different approach would require time and effort.

Another thing that I've observed when A&P address comments about not sticking with something, or reading the harsher comments asking why they don't make her do certain things, P has often responded with "We're the ones who have to live with her. We want her to be happy." I find that very telling and it illustrates the point that you've made, as well.

• Heart
All the things they are showing are all things (ideas) taken from our comments. Too bad they aren't savy enough to come up with ideas for Abbie on their own. Ker Plunk and Connect Four! Really? Next they'll be teaching her how to play Monopoly so she can grasp the concept of taking turns.
She needs to play some simple matching games like Snap/Pairs and Uno. Uno will teach her counting as well as matching. Snakes and Ladders would also be a good idea as it would also get her to work on her counting skills. It's a shame they haven't taught her any basic things such as numbers or letters

Unwatchable. 😂. So these kids, (i guess like their parents in Florida, really don’t give a rats ass about Covid). how Many of them work with children with special nees? F’ing idiots. What is the school system like in the sunshine state?
If they were in the UK, they'd have been fined by now

• Heart
Reactions: 12

View attachment 450064

How on earth is Wayne above Priscilla?! Does he even still sell SL?! What kind of scam is this? She recruited him and suddenly she is in HIS downline?!

They all hired this photographer... from their retreat. Her photo: naturally Sitting here thinking, I have made it big time.....

Thats the photographer Big Red hired for her retreat. Asa did the the pics at P's, and none of them were this good LMAO
ETA: The pic of P in the white jacket gazing out the window was done by Asa, not the shot of P's pyramid. Thats what I meant. :)
And look at ol' Barbara Ann. This must be before she bailed and left the retreat because she is in several pics, but not included in the individual "head shots". Too funny!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
PIG 🐷 IN A BLANKET
It's like she does it on purpose. :ROFLMAO: she makes it so easy...

They all hired this photographer... from their retreat. Her photo: naturally Sitting here thinking, I have made it big time.....

Notice where they stick Cilla's headshot - at the very end by herself - hoping people quit scrolling before they get to her...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 450064
It seems she should sit down and learn her shapes before they pretend to teach Abbie....that is clearly a pyramid

It's like she does it on purpose. :ROFLMAO: she makes it so easy...

Notice where they stick Cilla's headshot - at the very end by herself - hoping people quit scrolling before they get to her...
Seems like P is on the outside looking in... none of the skinnies seem to hang with her. Also there is a ton of botox, bleach and silicone happening in those pics... it ain’t all makeup that makes them look like that

• Haha
  • Wow
So P says she lost 105 lbs??? Those redwoods look like they weigh at least 105 lbs each. I would have been so embarrassed sitting there like that,
FE212864-6FB9-46D8-8B99-0D33BC42CB40.jpeg
9E282F43-4D6B-44C5-923C-92B3E1883288.jpeg

She is so proud of those redwoods she is still going around in that dress, coverup or whatever that is.
E8EC66DD-8961-4530-9542-18C3E7289339.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.