Fathering Autism #75 Fie, fih, foh, fum, FA’s vlogs are so humdrum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, she no longer needs the 18 month toys! Sure, she seemed thrilled with the games. Not! It was an excuse to do more shopping for Cilly. Not to mention a Dunkin run.
Screenshot_20210221-183421_Adblock Browser.jpg

At least she didn't force Abbie to play with the toy like Ass would have. (I'm digging the bottom of the barrel for good here.)
Screenshot_20210221-183440_Adblock Browser.jpg

A screenshot says a thousand words.
Screenshot_20210221-183450_Adblock Browser.jpg

So interested, Cilly did most of the work. I shouldn't be surprised with lacking some fine motor skills, especially with how fast she can use them when she wants to do it.
Screenshot_20210221-183510_Adblock Browser.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Three years ago they posted a video on FA about swings. They would drive to an Upper class neighborhood to go to the park. People at this upper class were more PC. A little girl says Abbie is too big for the swing. They point at the park sign stating ages 5-12. See little girl? She is in the age limit, Abbie was 12.
Now they have MOVED to this neighborhood and Abbie is almost 16. Playing on the same swing.
Which is fine. I love that she swings. Just stop acting like you are the exception to the rules.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
All the things they are showing are all things (ideas) taken from our comments. Too bad they aren't savy enough to come up with ideas for Abbie on their own. Ker Plunk and Connect Four! Really? Next they'll be teaching her how to play Monopoly so she can grasp the concept of taking turns.
She did seem to enjoy the Connect Four game though!

Reactions: 10
Sadly, all I can see is a less engaged, more obviously severely mentally impaired child. The whole situation is getting more and more embarrassing every day. She should be left alone and not filmed at all. I really feel guilty watching these vlogs. I never used to but do now.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This vlog was cringe AF. It's so obvious that 🐖 and Asshat are tired and depressed in this video. I couldn't even get through this vlog without skipping ahead. :sick:

Reactions: 21
This vlog was cringe AF. It's so obvious that 🐖 and Asshat are tired and depressed in this video. I couldn't even get through this vlog without skipping ahead. :sick:
Yep!! Couldn’t watch all of it and had to skip through

Reactions: 19
"Just passing through." 🤣 Maybe trying to get some advice before Josh's next segment on the Exploitation of Abbie Maass: Episode 2? That should be coming up soon, right?

"Just passing through." 🤣 Maybe trying to get some advice before Josh's next segment on the Exploitation of Abbie Maass: Episode 2? That should be coming up soon, right?
Ah! Just saw the post about the birthday party! Didn't know he was that close to Becca and her fiance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Rigghht.
We are buying these toys to teach Taking Turns.
Then we will go rogue and completely mess up the rules we just had.
Next time she plays which rules will it be?
Good job at completely mixing her up.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Abigail? Did you enjoy your new table tasks?
Music..
Table task?
Eat....
Music..
Go...
All the jump cuts in the world still won’t hide the in your face, glaring truth that she has extremely limited capabilities.
Y’all throw table tasks at her everyday for 2 weeks and all of a sudden she is a Connect Four Savant? A consenting, vlogging YT star? GTFOH with that mess. 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Unwatchable. 😂. So these kids, (i guess like their parents in Florida, really don’t give a rats ass about Covid). how Many of them work with children with special nees? F’ing idiots. What is the school system like in the sunshine state?

Reactions: 21
I watch at 2x speed and it felt like it was dragging. Seemed like most of the vlog was also seen on Instagram this weekend.

Reactions: 12
Remember the other night? Spouses come first?
Read...Pig wants to be first...above anything or anyone else. She thinks her big ass reigns supreme.

So tonight, she sarcastically asks “How did I do?” While Assa was referencing getting Abbie ready.
Really?
Hey there Pigthilla the Scum,
I suspect there is not a single human on this planet that doubts your physical ability to pour cereal in a bowl. Sorry to tell ya Sis, it is obvious you have had plenty of practice.
No High Fives for you! As a matter of fact, get your ass out of the kitchen! Lock the pantry on your way out.🐽
0288DB05-9FAA-44FD-9048-3A0AB255F70D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Remember the other night? Spouses come first?
Read...Pig wants to be first...above anything or anyone else. She thinks her big ass reigns supreme.

So tonight, she sarcastically asks “How did I do?” While Assa was referencing getting Abbie ready.
Really?
Hey there Pigthilla the Scum,
I suspect there is not a single human on this planet that doubts your physical ability to pour cereal in a bowl. Sorry to tell ya Sis, it is obvious you have had plenty of practice.
No High Fives for you! As a matter of fact, get your ass out of the kitchen! Lock the pantry on your way out.🐽
View attachment 449622
....and put on a bra.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
How many days in a row has Ab worn that yellow sweatshirt?
It is more like he took content filmed to stretch over several vlogs than her wearing it for numerous days in a row.

Can we just talk about Abbie's body language? Can I get a hug?
Screenshot_20210221-184238_Adblock Browser.jpg

Caption this!
Screenshot_20210221-184224_Adblock Browser.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Sadly, all I can see is a less engaged, more obviously severely mentally impaired child. The whole situation is getting more and more embarrassing every day. She should be left alone and not filmed at all. I really feel guilty watching these vlogs. I never used to but do now.
its sad, she hasn't progressed at all in the last several years. I remember watching video of her pouring herself a glass of orange juice (from 2014), she needed help, but she had decent motor skills. If that had been reinforced and worked out she could've been far more "independent" in little day to day tasks, but I don't think she'd be able to do that at all even now.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.